PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 121314

EbonyKnight6's AvatarEbonyKnight6
I really hope it's for Arcanine! It's so fluffy already, a mega would be gorgeous! <3 Then again, I really don't mind whatever it turns out to be, I love all the special megas that PFQ has released so far~
01lclark's Avatar01lclark
Going with Arcanine on this one.

Click My Dragons?

Link to my Scroll: Click Here
No Eggs/Hatchlings Currently....
mmm mega stone On a side note Mmm bonuses I VOTE SWOOBAT
My Face Is Printed In Braille On The Desk
I only need 768 Ice Gems for my next badge!
My Type Race Score This Month is 0
Always after Riolu and Crabrawler, lemme know what you want for some. BenjiJ (Rookie) art made by CatEnergetic, for my use only.
EbonyKnight6's AvatarEbonyKnight6
Oh no, Swoobat! I didn't even think of that! D: I would love that so much more than anything. I hope you're right Cubic. *crossing fingers and toes*
Mattykips's AvatarMattykips
I'm assuming it's Arcanine but I certainly wouldn't be mad if it was uber fluffers flareon eue
Eyyo, I'm Matt. I'm a 24 year old queer & trans author. I'm a generally anxious and quiet person. I like puns, cats and food.. and Pokemon, obviously. Sparring: Accepting Friend Requests: Accepting Messaging: Accepting I have a shop -> Boop Please click my mother as well! -> KiahTaiga Avatar by Clow: free for use.
Not gonna guess cause I'm gonna be wrong, so derf.
Avatar found on google. I do Dex trades, so swing by my profile if you wanna talk, or confirm Illuminatti's existence.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
*gasp* Mega Flareon? I mean, have you seen Flareon's poof? XD
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
I dunno why, but it screams "Stoutland" to me. Either way, I'll try to get 10k interactions this time! I didn't manage to the last 2 times...
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
Pinku's AvatarPinku
I'm guessing Arcanine. It probably isn't going to be Flareon. If they made Flareon, the next 7 MCWs would have to be the rest of the eeveeloutions so there would be an immense flood of mega evoloutions. Not to mention we still don't have access to Sylveon yet so you wouldn't be able to use one of those stones. Also I don't really think we need that many mega stones for just one pokemon family. Edit: Other ideas I am supporting

QUOTE originally posted by EveRiddle

Mmm I'm hoping it's primeape or Wigglytuff. As Wigglytuff looks like a puffy pillow with limbs. And primeape is basically an overly fluffy monkey ^^ either way can't wait :D

QUOTE originally posted by Mage of Mip

Mother's Day isn't until May 10, though. And the UK's "Mothering DAY"(Unsure if it's the same thing as the US Mother's Day) was back in March, so I doubt it's anything to do with Mother's Day. Also, PFQ has all the official Mega evolutions already so I doubt it would be Mega Altaria. I've been thinking Whimsicott since I first read the thread, so that's my two cents. It's pokedex entries even say it leaves it's fluff behind in houses. Plus, having a fairy type mega would be awesome.
- Kamryn | Pinku [wip] -
Wolfwolf's AvatarWolfwolf
Mew (its mega evolution could be fluffy), Mightyena, or Flareon.
-- Sprite above is from PmD, Avatar is an official Pokemon sprite.

Pages: 12345··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page