PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 121314

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Ah! With so much work going on, I almost forgot, it's Mass-Click Weekend time! This weekend, April 25th and 26th, your target is the same as always: 10,000 interactions. Reach the target, and you will receive a brand new Mega Stone! I don't have an image yet, so here's a hint: it's so fluffeh! Also, this month is a little special as it's dedicated to... someone ;) If you know who you are, great!
FAQs!
  • When can I start clicking for the MCW? A: Please re-read the above. The dates are very specific. Also note that these dates are going by Server Time (UTC).
  • Do I need the Mega Ring? A: To earn the Mega Stone from this Event, no. To use it to Mega Evolve a Pokémon, yes.
  • Do we have to click the target each day? A: No, you don't. The target is to be completed over the span of both days - not separately. So if you click on Saturday and Sunday, both days will count towards the goal. If you only interact on Saturday, only that day will count and vice versa for Sunday.
  • Where can I keep track of my interactions? A: Go to your Farm, then scroll all the way down until you see the Interactions Graph. Adjust the dropdown lists to your liking. Note: Make sure you're looking at "my interactions," NOT "my points."
  • I completed it! When and where will I get the reward? A: The Monday right after, if not stated otherwise. It will be automatically placed in your inventory and an announcement will be posted that it has been distributed.
  • Everyone got the reward except for me! What happened? A: Unfortunately, if the reward was given out and you didn't receive it, you failed to reach the target.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
April82's AvatarApril82
hmmm... mega..... FLAREON!
By PearlWind
By SavageShifter
By NightFury28
By Eireyney
By SilverClaw
By SophieFears
By Bunneeh
By Alpha22
By Tulip
By bellbell252
Stay Calm (Five Nights At Freddy's Song)
Purplehippos's AvatarPurplehippos
Slurpuff is fluffy... I think. Whimsicott is fluffy as well.
I think i know what it is :P
Avatar made by my good friend SeventhSeraph https://pokefarm.com/user/SeventhSeraph
Score: 641
Hmmm... Fluffy? Eevee is fluffy, zoroark is fluffy...
Arcanine, Stoutland and Aromatisse the rest have been said. Also, Flaaffy won't be able to mega evolve, not fully evolved. Ampharos (it's evolution) already has a mega stone.
Updated: Feb 24th
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Torterra's AvatarTorterra
Oh hey, another MCW! So fluffeh.. Stoutland it is :o Dedicated so someone..?
Credits
Profile Picture made by Toast Cat. Used with Permission. Signature made by Wardove
awa1997's Avatarawa1997
I'm going to go with Flareon. THE FALSE PROPHET LIVES!
Larvitini sprite created at my request by Enderdraconian7799 on fusemon.net before the site died, sprite made 'shiny' by myself and used as my pokesona.
jessicagoal's Avatarjessicagoal
i was going to say ampheros but i don't think thats it anymore... i have no idea
Eveey's AvatarEveey
hint: it's so fluffeh! I am so in i love fluffeh <3
Avatar made by mimi-eevee Warning my keys are messed so badly.

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page