PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 9

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 7891011121314

CutePichu's AvatarCutePichu

QUOTE originally posted by Mangepic

Wait a minute.... "Its so fluffeh" As said in Despicable Me.... And in despicable me, its a stuff unicorn thats fluffy. And if its a fluffy unicorn then the pokemon must also be a fluffy unicorn pokemon. And ignoring the fact that you only need 10k clicks, the only pokemon that fits the desription.... is: Keldeo! Mega keldeo O_o How the heck did I come up with that :P @Kirozey Mega-wailord would be the best thing ever! Ive been hoping for one since MCW5 :P
OMG YOUR RIGHT! How did a Trivia nerd like me not realize that before?
The pic I'm using as my avatar is by Marie-Chan. From the Advent Calendar.
Electric Gems 40/100
Click my unevolved pokemon please? They're sorted and stacked in the first field!
Amy5101's AvatarAmy5101
Fluffeh sounds really good. I looked over some of the guesses of other people and I must say that I disagree with a Flareon because it is kind of weird to have only 1 of the Eeveelutions mega evolve - I mean it would be "unfair" to other eeveelutions not to be able to mega evolve. Anyways, I think its gonna be a Stoutland (like Golden Tempest said before) or a Fairy type Pokemon like Slurpuff. Actually I can't even guess until I see the picture since there's like a lot of fluffeh Pokemanz XD
Avatar by Marie Chan (from Advent Calendar event)
MoTheCrab's AvatarMoTheCrab
Either Slurpuff or something else like eevee because it would make more sense than an eeveeloution
Avi Made by Zan :3
harmonywish's Avatarharmonywish
Deino is fluffy so maybe a mega Hydreigon? Also, Zorua is fluffy too so maybe a mega Zoroark? Zoroark does have some very fluffy hair. Or is it fur? xD I'm horrible at guesses >~<
Avatar drawn by me. Based off of a mega ninetales from pokefarm. I failed horribly
Sedivh's AvatarSedivh
Can I guess?? Please! Mega Mega Ampharos?? :'D
Avatar from https://dragcave.net/
Hjhyhfj's AvatarHjhyhfj
Fluffy... Hm...=3 mega lop bunny?
Hello, people. I FINALLY CAN EDIT THIS! :D ^O^ Life is weird would be what my life would be called as a game. Life itself would be if it is a book. Either that, or a life of a crazy Asian. A Daliy life of one Asian would be the anime. How intersting is that? Zero. XD
quiggles1's Avatarquiggles1
Whimsicott obviously. Its very fluffy
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Due to MCW starting in a few hours, this thread will now be locked until after the distribution of the prize (to, y'know, maximize clicking concentration). Happy clicking~
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Also, in case anyone's wondering: because of the timing of you guys getting a double bonus day already, plus Superb Saturday, I could not add any extra bonuses. Not to worry, there'll be bonuses tomorrow!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I am a bad Absol. I went to bed and forgot the counters. Again. But you guys still activated three by yourselves, so it would still have been awkward to have bonuses as well XD So, MCW will be entirely user-powered this time, and I will activate some extra bonus counters for no reason at all tomorrow instead, ok? Sorry!

Pages: 123··· 7891011121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page