PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12345678··· 320321322

Díonysus's AvatarDíonysus
my biggest complaint on melan hunting is directed at myself - i can't even focus long enough on a chain to get into "melan territory". I always give up at around 600. My longest chain went a little over 1000, maybe, but otherwise I've hardly made it over 600. My last hunt was a super letdown. I wasn't getting any specials and the eggs were 6400 exp. I was lucky enough to get a very early melan [at about 165 in the chain, iirc] and that probably destroyed my luck for the rest of forever. I just don't see how people can keep hatching the same Pokemon upwards 4000+. It's all a big gamble, and that's sort of annoying.
[ avatar is official Elden Ring art ]
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
First and only melan, hatched from first and only Hypermode:
Lv. 100 — +2,867,692
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricFire
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
2074 chain, hatched with Hypermode bonus only, might have been the would be 5th(?) albino maybe. During which the shelter had Helioptile eggs only by me because I chose to hunt something rare and I knew it. I was trying to rush to see what to hunt because the Type Race was coming up and I was on Team Electric. Refreshing the shelter became a sport :p And when it hatches it's hasty MALE. I only choose to keep hasty females, but I guess I'm keeping him 'cause he's my first melan. I guess I don't really have a right to complain though, it's a relatively short chain compared to some of you guys and I never got a troll party. *mutters* Scatterbug...
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,343,300
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
I'm so frustrated, it's been over 4k eggs since my last Melan and I want two more but I'm tired of seeing these darn sneks and I'm so tempted to end my hunt and go on a simple non-Melan hunt.
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 483 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
jExSPectral's AvatarjExSPectral
One albino Chatot with today's z Crystal so far and zero albino Chatot with the z Crystal used yesterday.... Soon ( mayb )
Sinistea Base by conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Cosmog colors from conyjams on DA. Edited by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Made by HorrorGal13
Avatar art by me sprites edited by HorrorGal13
A few of my past hunts had gone into the thousands without a melan at all, but then I hatched the first melan Faemueno on site at 1/44 which has probably destroyed my luck for the next 1000 years. Come on Doduo, please give me the female melan I’m looking for ;;

Avatar is my sona, drawn by Saapricots!
×7/1000

Just finished rus with just a little over a 100 hatches....not even a shiny or albino with Sei and Z crystal. Here's to hoping my luck changes soon. I think the chatots must know I am Delta-ing them unless I happen to get a melan.. haha
Ok, so I got a melan, which is amazing, but it's the wrong gender hfhjfdj
I'm almost 4k eggs in and still no melan D: I've got all the boosts except a shiny charm and I'm trying to save up to buy a charm box. Can anyone who uses shiny charms/the box to melan hunt share their process with me? I'm trying to figure out how many charms I need to buy when I get the box EDIT: Y'ALL SHE'S FINALLY HERE 3929 EGGS IN!!!
Quitting, please come check out my quitting sale here!

QUOTE originally posted by explorersofsky

I'm almost 4k eggs in and still no melan D: I've got all the boosts except a shiny charm and I'm trying to save up to buy a charm box. Can anyone who uses shiny charms/the box to melan hunt share their process with me? I'm trying to figure out how many charms I need to buy when I get the box EDIT: Y'ALL SHE'S FINALLY HERE 3929 EGGS IN!!!
I have five charms and the box. After the fifth day I charge all five which takes a day and ready to start all over again on the sixth day
Damia8's AvatarDamia8
I've got a 3,175 chain, PotD, shiny charm, and a Z-Crystal, but not even one special today! I'm going to wait till school starts in mid August to start my Hypermode and Über Charm and eventually use my last Z-Crystal. I won't give up! >:3c
Hello~! My name's Damia8, but please, call me Damia or Damayonnaise~! ^^

Pages: 12345678··· 320321322

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page