PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123456··· 317318319

greatIcy's AvatargreatIcy
whats a troll party? i dont know if this is the right place to ask but i saw it mentioned. thanks!
i lov wheles
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

QUOTE originally posted by greaticy

whats a troll party? i dont know if this is the right place to ask but i saw it mentioned. thanks!
It means you hatched a shiny and albino in the same party. Usually when they're one after another. People get really salty over them, even though they're technically pretty sweet since you get a shiny and albino. -shrug-
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Mollin's AvatarMollin
About troll parties - during my quick Cyndaquil hunt I hatched ~300 Cyndaquils and got 5 troll parties. At least I got some albino... XD
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
complaing about trol parties is valid during long hunts and legend and exclusive hunts XD
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Mollin's AvatarMollin
Yep, yep, I know, it's just... funny for me XD
Hitmonchan's AvatarHitmonchan
If I don't get a melan tomorrow (or whenever the next sei day is), I'm strongly considering just giving up on this Dwebble hunt. Hatching the same Pokemon over and over for months on end is really boring, and seeing people's early melan hunts is just kind of discouraging. I've also been having an albino dry spell, so really, a melan just isn't feeling obtainable to me. Should I give up or stick with it (I know some people spend, like, a year trying to get a melan).
I am always looking for more Hitmonchan to add to my collection, so if you have any unwanted ones (or Tyrogue destined to become Hitmonchan), please send them my way!
Bønzãî420's AvatarBønzãî420
If you really want it, you should stick with it. I say, even though I gave up my charmander hunt ._. 3,005 hatched. I was so tired of seeing charmander and I only hatched 10(???) albinos? Decided to move on to Litten (they're so cute💖). I hatched an albino in the second party, hope that's good luck.
"The answer is always no, if you never ask."
I'm up to 3600 Eevees hatched now. I've hatched about 130 today, with a Z-Crystal and maxed Albino radar; still no albinos, and only 5 eevees despite having both charms and a long chain. Sally liked me once (1/64 Melan Litten) and now I think I ticked her off somehow.
Bønzãî420's AvatarBønzãî420
Throw some of that Litten luck my way 💖
I wish you luck!! Fingers crossed for getting one soon! :D

Pages: 123456··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page