PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 200201202203204··· 317318319

ChibiValy's AvatarChibiValy
1,690 Mareep hatched eggs. 6 shinies, 8 albinos, a couple of shiny twins, 1 Electrium Z used during that Sei buff two days ago (got only 1 shiny on these 3 days when this thing buff albinos, ok nice trollitem) and like 3-4 shiny charm used during this hunt. Still 0 Melan. And no, I will refuse to throw my money onto that useless item called ubercharm because that thing is only a downgrade to the hunt and for the price it is not worth the money. So yes, yay, I'm again on the board of "no melan for you" and Sally gifted me a big L (L=Loser).
Italy ● 31
25 June 1991
She/Her
● 🎮 ● 🎨 Boo&Woobat lover
credit
● BG from Mario Kart Tour ● F2U code by Gumshoe ● Other credits are on my About Me
catbat's Avatarcatbat
update: just blew through all of my shelter adopts. not a single special in sight. i give up update 2: finally a shiny...
⋃(◉,◉)⋃ノ〜🎔
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
first troll party of the hunt u_u
Kitty | She/They
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
I WANT a troll, my shiny hunt turned into an albino hunt. Maybe going until I get a melan?
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 25 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
ShacetheAce's AvatarShacetheAce
2500+ chain, last party of the day is albino twins. Please Sally, I want to finish this hunt so I can hoard Origin Sashes for the next one.
I edited a Serperior sprite for my avatar.
Buríal's AvatarBuríal
So I already have a max amaura DP chain that I've been continuously hunting. Since the recent changes, I've used Z-Crystals nearly everyday, always had shiny charm, HM and uber charm boost + always maxed out or come very close to maxing out my adopts. Have not seen a single melan, let alone a troll party. Even with Z's, I barely come across albinos.
TR Score: 12775
takami's Avatartakami
Sighs...
FloydLeech's AvatarFloydLeech
2430 eggs. Shiny charm, z crystal, full radar, sei day, uber, arceus rank. Literally absolutely no specials whatsoever. 8 shinies over the whole 2400 eggs. I hate everything oh my lord
Please check out my shop!
mono.cat's Avatarmono.cat
max shiny chain, maxed out albino radar, SEI DAY.......... literally only one special and the day is ending soon plus the fact that noibat eggs seem to be repelled by me whenever i search the shelter :'/
icon is from the 2021 advent calendar :] in EST timezone (server time -5)
AutumnCoffee's AvatarAutumnCoffee
I'm so fed up of this gumairy hunt now. So many Sei days with full boosts and barely any shinies or albinos, let alone a melan. I just want one more, please Sally. After I've used all my DCP today I think I'm going to have to stop, it's too expensive to continue
UFT and Free Fields
Score: 1380

Pages: 123··· 200201202203204··· 317318319

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page