PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Lets complain about melan hunts!!!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 196197198199200··· 322323324

QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
Ayyy we about to hit 7k eggs! How about we celebrate with a melan sally-? Please ive been hunting for like years T^T
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop!Feel free to visit ^-^ Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Right so... Over 7000 eggs and only 1 melan. What the heck? Now my Arceus rank is gone. Sigh.
Type Race: 28 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
ReginaCordium's AvatarReginaCordium
i've hatched more shinies in the last, like, hour than i did ALL day yesterday. i think my sei day broke :|
Kitty | She/They
tebba's Avatartebba
300+ eggs today, full boosts, 66k interacts and I get 2 shinies and 2 albinos. Spent a ton on dcp and the z I bought was super expensive and still no melan :sob:. I guess this is what I get for 3 melan spinda in 3 eggs lol Well on the bright side I hatched enough eggs to be top 20 in the tourney (for now)
Tessa • She/They • 0 Shop [Nincada Hunt Spots] 78s/6550h
28/500
Background | Code | Forum Icon | Avatar is from BTD6
Kumokiri's AvatarKumokiri
AAAAAAAAA GIVE.ME.A.PURPLE.DOG. Why is this so hard?I want a Melan Rockruff..... Send help SOS,mayday,mayday. Oi,Sally.What in the name of Noodle Lord Giratina is your problem?
Cele's AvatarCele
I'd be more okay with long periods between melans if Sally didn't troll me! C'mon, dragon, either gimme a melan or stop the troll parties! My poor heart can't handle this.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
lmk why i've hatched more shinies in the last 3 days than i did all last week with my 2k+ chain :|
BlueRaichu's AvatarBlueRaichu
11,000 chain... ubercharm... sei day... just hatched a shiny and an albino in the same party. It hurts T _ T
Avatar by BlubGod (Used with permisson)
Almost 200 eggs. Sei, Charm, Radar, Z Crystal. Not a single special. I know 200 isn't that many in the grand scheme of things, but c'mon man. All these bonuses and not one special??
I stopped playing during June 2018. Came back just under a month ago, just on the tail-end of OP Melan rates. I am currently sitting at nearly 4.2k Eevees hatched. 87 Shinies. 22 Albinos. No melans. Granted, at least 2.8k-ish of that was back when I played in 2017-2018(and thus Melan chances weren't insane), but having those insane Melan rates available now (or at least up until a few days ago) and have having everything except Normalium Z active and not getting one single Melan... Damn my luck. I'm looking forawrd to the TRIPLE Normal V-Wave approaching, though. I extended my Hypermode solely for that. Hatched Albino twins today, so, maybe this is the week? EDIT: Oh yeah I also got a troll party at some point after my return last month. That too ._.
aeugh My avatar was drawn by me.

Pages: 123··· 196197198199200··· 322323324

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page