PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quick note on personal information

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
That is not a stupid question, that information actually isn't listed on-site, so currently your only way is to ask us. (I mean, technically you could get your account locked and see which email address the notification ends up in, but I really can't recommend that :D)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Gengirl's AvatarGengirl
Ah, I found my original thank-you-for-registering email so I guess people could look for that or an account password reset email if they've reset their password before (if they still have them, that is).
Credit to my bff CorvidsAiden for my avatar!
nikao's Avatarnikao
Hello im sorry for a also possible silly question...should we ask asap when we are unsure about something, or wait some days till things calm down, so not to give to much work and run things into a wall of questions, when now a lot of people run with question to support at first day of this post? im really not sure about this, sorry^//^
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
It's our job to handle these things. You're better off asking sooner, rather than later. While it's appreciated that you care enough to consider these things, it's best, ultimately, not to ^^; if you're curious, ask!
rêveur's Avatarrêveur
this is a email related question; im not using anymore the email i used to signup, i forgot the pass and everything and the account recovery is such a pain. in short, ive made a new email should i send a support ticket to request an email change?
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 58 — 4,183 / 10,267
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Rock
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
nikao's Avatarnikao
Thank you for the nice fast answer^_^ i will do it^^
Yes, rêveur :) And you're welcome nikao!
Eyes's AvatarEyes
I use mailnull.com, does this count as a temporary address under your definition of the term? It can be used to reduce spam mail, but it still forwards all mail to my real inbox and can still be used to contact me.
That is on the list, yes.
Eyes's AvatarEyes
White list or black list? Are "allowed" addresses defined as "functional ones" or "mainstream ones"?

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page