PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quick note on personal information

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

kStormGemini's AvatarkStormGemini
=) A nice update... Nobody did bad stuff, everything's working okay and nobody's bein' sneaky. I'm for more news like this, please & thank you. <3 ^^
Winter's Midnight Shop⭐||👑Ka's👑 ♟️pawn or pass♟️|♣️The 1 gp shop♣️|🚘Optimus Prime's Shop🚘 ~*~ ~*~
Skullpaw's AvatarSkullpaw
I'm still just kinda confused as to why people don't need to provide their bday anymore? I mean, isn't it necessary because of COPPA, or..??? Unless you prohibit access to forums and such if one neglects to put their bday? lol sorry, i'm just so used to websites saying you NEED to be over 13 in order to use their websites
Moijras's AvatarMoijras
@Skullpaw ADVENTURE RULES 1. This site is child-friendly. 2. No SPAM. 3. You may add rules in your threads, but never override Site/Forum rules. 4. If someone is locked, it's not your business. 5. Treat others as you would have them treat you. 6. No advertising. See full details below. 7. Tag all spoilers in (hide) tags. 8. Only you may use your account, and you may only have one account. 9. British laws apply. 10. "I didn't read the rules" is not an excuse. Edit:Sorry but i think that explains it..
pfp made by a friend off-site
TequitoClown's AvatarTequitoClown

QUOTE originally posted by Skullpaw

I'm still just kinda confused as to why people don't need to provide their bday anymore? I mean, isn't it necessary because of COPPA, or..??? Unless you prohibit access to forums and such if one neglects to put their bday? lol sorry, i'm just so used to websites saying you NEED to be over 13 in order to use their websites
COPPA is a United States thing. Remember this site is based in the UK.
PFP by caitsith511
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
I'm glad my email I used to join isn't a throw away one, do I need to do anything else? just to be on the safe side and have a great day xxxxx
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez

QUOTE originally posted by bugaboodle

On the subject of date of birth, can we opt out on the site or do we have to send in a support ticket?
You will have to send in a support ticket. :)

QUOTE originally posted by Miss Bonnie

I'm glad my email I used to join isn't a throw away one, do I need to do anything else? just to be on the safe side and have a great day xxxxx
Nope, that was it. Sit back and enjoy. :D
Skullpaw, PFQ is G-rated (child-friendly) by default. This means we accept people of all ages, not just those above 13, hence we don't have a 13+ age requirement. :)
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
That, and, as was already said, we're not a US-based website. COPPA does not apply to us. Just like the GDPR doesn't apply to Americans - but it's good practice to give these rights to people whether or not they "legally" have them. It's all about being decent to your consumers, really. We wish to treat you guys with respect and give you these rights even if your laws won't - and that's our perogative to do so :)

QUOTE originally posted by rêveur

this is a email related question; im not using anymore the email i used to signup, i forgot the pass and everything and the account recovery is such a pain. in short, ive made a new email should i send a support ticket to request an email change?
This one above apply to me, with the single difference... I can’t even remember which email I used to sign up. I probably can remember the password if I can just get to know the email (unless it’s one I have removed). Can I send a support ticket about that as well? Either way it won’t be a throw-away email (unless like said before- it’s been deleted ^^’)

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
If you have any questions or queries regarding your personal information, send in a support ticket. If you have issues with that, you can also send me a PM if you wish - though a support ticket is still preferred.
I did just send a support ticket, since that’s preferred. Thank you :) Edit: yay everything was all good, so I don’t need to do anything on my end ^.^

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page