PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quick note on personal information

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Blacklist. They're not inherently defined as either of those things - though the term "functional" is definitely the closest. It must be your direct e-mail address in order to comply with the GDPR.
Moffkat's AvatarMoffkat
Yeah, I'm a big dumb-butt Time to change that! I though gmail temp. emails (make and never use again) fall under that, though mine isn't truly one, i just use my school email now
you are everything don't forget that
she/her | -5 server time perpetually eepy art by sheepoid
XxGeorgiaxX's AvatarXxGeorgiaxX
What counts as a throw away email address? I'm concerned in case my email address is a throw away one I used gmail is that one on the list
Please can you take one of my anonymous polls either Poll One or Poll Two or both, it would mean a lot to me and would be a great help, thank you so much and have a great day and please keep safe. ""We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what’s the same, instead of looking at what’s different, well..........who knows?""
gmail is not a throwaway e-mail provider. If you can access the e-mail after more than 30 minutes have passed then it is not a throwaway e-mail address.
Maybe add some info to the first post on what a throwaway email is? It seems some are worrying for nothing because they don’t know what it is ^^’
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Eyes's AvatarEyes

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

If you can access the e-mail after more than 30 minutes have passed then it is not a throwaway e-mail address.
But by that definition, Mailnull shouldn't be a throwaway? I can still access the email I received from PFQ 3 months ago (I can even give you my activation URL), and I can still receive new messages to the same address.
That doesn't mean anything in the case of mailnull, Eyes. Giving us your mailnull address (which is a redirector to the ACTUAL e-mail address) isn't giving us your e-mail address. It's giving us the address of a redirector. In other words, that definition doesn't apply because that's not the issue.
Anduin's AvatarAnduin
Thanks for the transparency, I cop to using an email I don't really check all that often but it's a gmail so the information will be there for all to use should it need be.
Spaceship's AvatarSpaceship
So glad you're the only site not asking us to change anything, think I might cry if I see one more thing about privacy policies :')
Melans 💚💖
Well, that's because we're already compliant. We don't want your personal information bar for, basically, providing appropriate content (where applicable) and protecting ourselves / being able to contact you. A lot of companies out there want your information so they can sell it on... See Facebook. Youtube/Google. Such and so forth. We, however, don't want our information sold on by other companies... And we understand that it's also fair to say, "So why the heck would you want your information sold on by other companies?" ...So we're simply not one of those companies that do that. Simple, really. I think it's called empathy and basic levels of decency >x>

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page