PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Quick note on personal information

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 1234567

Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
master.pngb.png
Sorry to bother you, but may I ask for you to PM me which email I signed up with? (I may I have signed up with a throwaway email...that would be bad and I have a real email to give to you if needed.)
Adorable pfp drawn by the talented Armarouge!
~My character is a rowlet based on Nanashi Mumei
My favorite VTuber
~
˚ʚ♡ɞ˚d.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚a.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚6.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚8.png˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ ~I'm a friendly, owl-obsessed avian-enthusiast™ and rowlet-lover Ɛ(◉Θ◉)3~
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(item.png: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +52,654,999
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +50,492,926
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +32,633,645
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness MAX
Bashful nature
This is probably a dumb question but its one Ive always wondered about. If it's not okay to lie about your birthday, we're talking about the year, right? What if i want to log my birthday for whatever paranoid reason as a different month and day but it's still the same year. Is that bad? And if it is, why?
My shop-->
banner by InsaneHysteria
Viridian Épéessummon_vir.png24
Eltafez's Avatarhypermode-12.pngEltafez
supermod34.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

Sorry to bother you, but may I ask for you to PM me which email I signed up with? (I may I have signed up with a throwaway email...that would be bad and I have a real email to give to you if needed.)
It is preferred that you open a support ticket so that any available moderator can respond to it, rather than you having to wait for any particular one and then finding out they're too busy. :)

QUOTE originally posted by KartalTheTrainer

This is probably a dumb question but its one Ive always wondered about. If it's not okay to lie about your birthday, we're talking about the year, right? What if i want to log my birthday for whatever paranoid reason as a different month and day but it's still the same year. Is that bad? And if it is, why?
That is bad because we're bound by British Laws to have the correct birthdate on file. That means day, month and year. If you can't get yourself to do it correctly, then better to not do it at all and opt-out of it. ^^;
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
I'll just add on to what Eltafez said about giving incorrect information. When you sign up to our website you agreed through the Terms of Service to provide us with accurate information. If you agreed to do this under a false pretense (meaning, you said that you agreed but you actually had no intention of doing it) then that's what is called "Fraud", which is a crime. Aside from the fact that, should we find that you lied about your information, you will be removed from the website post-haste and you will have to resolve the issue via. a Support Ticket (where you'll either have to provide the correct information or opt-out of providing us with your date of birth). There is an arguable case to be made in that we could report it to the police because of the crime committed in doing this... But in reality...? Not really. It's just not worth it, in truth. Not for that alone - especially considering we fix the situation ourselves by locking the account until the issue is resolved.
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
master.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

QUOTE originally posted by Foxzebra

It is preferred that you open a support ticket so that any available moderator can respond to it, rather than you having to wait for any particular one and then finding out they're too busy. :)

QUOTE originally posted by KartalTheTrainer

That is bad because we're bound by British Laws to have the correct birthdate on file. That means day, month and year. If you can't get yourself to do it correctly, then better to not do it at all and opt-out of it. ^^;
Ahh, the problem is that I don’t remember which email I signed up with. I’m probably just paranoid and I just want to know which one I signed up with. You can’t send a support ticket without an email. Believe me, I would rather send a ticket to make it easier for you guys.
@Foxzebra, then use a email that you are using. I did that and it worked all fine, I didn't know which email I had used either and asked for it via support. There were no problems :)

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
frayed's Avatarfrayed
champion.pngd.png
Just to clarify, what you are trying to say is that if we used a throwaway email for our PFQ account, our account will be deactivated unless we send in a support ticket to change our email? that was hard to write out *ahem*
⋆𐙚₊˚⊹♡ m. — 18 she/it art shop ᝰ.ᐟ toyhouse let's all smile
credit
bg: @yawnzzn pfp: chainsaw man F2U code by Gumshoe
That is what the first post tells you, yes :p Alternatively, you can wait for the account to get deactivated and then you can use the link provided in the first post to sort out re-activating your account with a new e-mail address. So you don't NEED to send in a support ticket, but you do if you want it sorting out now rather than later. Both ways are very easy, however, so it's not a big deal c:
L0KI's AvatarL0KI
elite.pngd.png
Im a dumb dumb- Does this also pertain to email changes or am i just stupid.
I'm not quite sure what you're asking but I'll answer to the best of my ability! When requesting e-mail changes (or attempting to sign-up with a throw-away e-mail), you will be stopped upon attempting to do so and will be informed that we don't allow it. In other words, trying to change to an invalid e-mail or trying to sign up with one will simply no longer work. If a member of staff is unaware of this, when they attempt to change your information, they will be informed, at which point they will then inform you of the issue. Does that answer your question or did I get it totally wrong? xD

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page