PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

About the Tournament

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Thanks for the explination and props to coding all that, it couldn't have been easy (says the person with minimal coding skills)
If I say something that seems mean please say so, I've lost friends in the past becasue of my autism and I just have no filter and sometimes a lack of understanding :(
Remster's AvatarRemster
Thanks a lot Niet ! This tourney is actually very good for the type race !
  • Infos
  • Collecting
Avatar by me He is one of my most precious OC, you are NOT ALLOWED to use it ! ~~ I'm French and not bilingual, but I try my best, so don't be too mad at me if my english is not very good, please :3
Priority
Raijin's_Lamp
33 |
Hyperspace_Ring
36 |
Ku_Idol
26 ----- | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Okay, at first I was wondering if it meant only single types counted. This helps make sense of why I have a score at all.
KirØzey's AvatarKirØzey
I was doing some math of my own on this one. I was wondering how to get 6 points in total. Either I had to hatch a dragon fairy, ice dragon, or dragon dragon dragon ball z to get the max points since I was hatching Amaura - Ice/rock and getting 4 points each. (Mostly for the type race but, good for today too) Good to see I was close enough to that actual calculations for once other than way off. - I also didn't know it meant by " type affinity" but then 5 milliseconds later I thought about the fields then I asked myself "What kind of field do dragons like or what types can knock out a dragon type?" and went from there. This type of tournament is obviously new to me since i've never seen it. I really like it regardless of the math. P: (Good way to make sure I know how to basic math)
I need to fix this...help.

Retired Hobby Artist

[Moonflora created by me 2016-2023]
Digital DA > < Pixel DA

[Credit]
Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
Wow that sounds like a lot of work with this week's tournament. Thxs for putting an explanation here.
sonibbles's Avatarsonibbles
This is actually pretty niet I'm sorry for the bad joke Also uh a quick question is mimikyu supposed to break the shiny chain for today even though it's ghost + fairy type? .w.;; or any eggs for that matter? .u.;;;
  • Links
  • Collecting
  • Credits
Icon art by: foxgay
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Well today is Dragon so... yeah, a Ghost/Fairy will break chains.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Chryssta's AvatarChryssta
I never joined this type of tournament because I never understood how they worked. Now that I understand it, I'm still confused by it. I'll just wait til the next tournament...

QUOTE originally posted by Chryssta

I never joined this type of tournament because I never understood how they worked. Now that I understand it, I'm still confused by it. I'll just wait til the next tournament...
I think this is the first Tourney Objective of its kind, actually

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
ALRUNA's AvatarALRUNA
I tried hatching fairy egg and if I do it says it will break chain. So, maybe I misinterpreted the egg hatching?
Buying Summons at 1 BoxBox per 5 summons. Send Trade. COLLECTING: 🎐Tanzaku 🌱Gracidea Seeds 🪶Death Wings ⚔️Rusted Swords 🛡Rusted Shields 🥕Shaderoot Carrot PLEASE HATCH OUR DRAGONS *WhiteLightning & *flarefyredragon

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page