PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

About the Tournament

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I forgot how my own code works. Here's how it actually works: For each type of the Pokémon you hatch, first check if it matches the V~Wave exactly. If so, 6 points. If the type is super-effective against the V~Wave, 4 points. If the type is neutral against the V~Wave, 2 points. If the type is not very effective of ineffective against the V~wave, 1 point. If the Pokémon is dual-type, take the maximum of the two types' scores. Example: V~Wave is Dragon - Turtonator (Fire/Dragon) = 6 points - Flarbat (Fire/Fairy) = 4 points - Ponyta (Fire) = 1 point Sorry about that. I'll be making an update in the next hour or two that explains the affinities on the Tournament page. EDIT: This update has now been made.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Adian's AvatarAdian
Thanks for explaining this Niet :) I was using trial and error until I figured it out! ♥
Type Race Score: 0 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If the type is not very effective of ineffective against the V~wave, 1 point.
Did you mean "or"? x3 Regardless, ty for explaining! I didn't even know non-matching Eggs counted.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
SpadesSlick's AvatarSpadesSlick
Ahh, I thought it was to hatch matching the V-Wave exactly. I didn't understand what "type affinity" was trying to convey. I get it now. Thanks!
Art credit to Cafe Raichu. Icon art credit to Maya Kern. Personal paid commission.
inarizushi's Avatarinarizushi
Thank you for explaining the tournament, now I know what to do c:
fictiøn's Avatarfictiøn
Ohh, now I get it XP Thanks Noot!
feyral's Avatarfeyral
Thanks for explaining it in-depth.
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
thank you for the explanation :)

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Rokon

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If the type is not very effective of ineffective against the V~wave, 1 point.
Did you mean "or"? x3 Regardless, ty for explaining! I didn't even know non-matching Eggs counted.
Ooohhh, all right, If the type is not very effective OR ineffective against the V~Wave, 1 point. (Yay Yzma references :D)
söbble's Avatarsöbble
Thank you very much for explaining this more thoroughly and being willing to make changes to the tourney page.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page