PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Ultra Beasts, Totems and more!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 1920212223

Xorpa's AvatarXorpa
- Eligible Pokémon may now find Totem Stickers in Scour Areas. Collect 5 from each area and the Pokémon will grow into its Totem Forme. so, for every single location you need 5? (4x5 in total?)
All You need Is Cheap Shinies Store Cheap Melans For Sale Clicking my fields yields >20k credits. They are stacked so give it a try? :)
There are Six Scour Areas

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
home's Avatarhome
Happy Birthday!
[ victini from the pkmn franchise ]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!😄☀🎊
Bester: Click him or else Bleach lovers unite Are you a fan of Bleach? Come here and have to great time sharing your fandom.😁 What a beauty.😍
Yeah's AvatarYeah
Happy Birthday (how do you get Ultranecrozium Z)
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
happy birthday, but which are the eligable pokemon?
i always have a ton of extra variants and exclusives for sale, just 10 GP or 10k credits each! check out my fields!
KittyKeyz's AvatarKittyKeyz
Happy birthday Niet!!
Icon made by kdfsmk20011, used with permission.
shumika's Avatarshumika
Oh happy birthday Niet! And many more!
sajathey/them
Other prns
-5 catpilled
credit
Art 69164880 Code Gumshoe
MemeMachine's AvatarMemeMachine
can someone PLEASE explain this I've seen a couple people ask about it but people seem to be ignoring it """Unrelated, but as of today the Birthday Bonus will now last a full week rather than just one day, however its strength has been lowered to +30%. This also grants more time to collect the birthday CS!"""
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus

QUOTE originally posted by MemeMachine

can someone PLEASE explain this I've seen a couple people ask about it but people seem to be ignoring it """Unrelated, but as of today the Birthday Bonus will now last a full week rather than just one day, however its strength has been lowered to +30%. This also grants more time to collect the birthday CS!"""
https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/138010/Birthday-bonus https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/138165/What-s-the-birthday-bonus
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest

Pages: 123··· 1920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page