PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Ultra Beasts, Totems and more!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 20212223

D.MC's AvatarD.MC
check the wiki. it has them.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
HarmonyBunny's AvatarHarmonyBunny
Happy 26th birthday. :)
lilyfarseer's Avatarlilyfarseer
Happy Birthday! Also, your trainer card hurts my soul as it's very true, and yet it's very often failed.
Icon made by Travocity94! <3
Fluffypuppy77's AvatarFluffypuppy77
Are the Eligible Pokemon for totems not supposed to find any in their Preferred areas? Ive had a pokemon in its happy area for a full day and have had no luck pulling a sticker.
Love wolves and cats.
nyanine's Avatarnyanine

QUOTE originally posted by Fluffypuppy77

Are the Eligible Pokemon for totems not supposed to find any in their Preferred areas? Ive had a pokemon in its happy area for a full day and have had no luck pulling a sticker.
I think it’s just luck... the stickers are pretty rare
home's Avatarhome

It worked for me...
[ victini from the pkmn franchise ]
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

By the way you're phrasing it, it sounds like you're putting the pokemon in a field that it enjoys? Which is not how you find Totem Stickers. You find the stickers by sending your pokemon out on Scours, and gathering 5 stickers from each area found there.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Icyxwolf's AvatarIcyxwolf
Happy birthday Niet! My birthday is also today so I'm enjoying the week-long bonus as well!
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
I just got a question, is there someway to know which scour areas that we got the five totems if we complete, lets say the forest area?
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
Yup! Just look at the pokemon's summary page, there should be a "Totem Stickers" tab that'll give you that info. c:

Pages: 123··· 20212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page