PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Ultra Beasts, Totems and more!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 17181920212223

QUOTE originally posted by Anduin

QUOTE originally posted by LILLIE22

QUOTE originally posted by Anduin

A way to track how many totem seals you have from where would be great, I'm so forgetfull D:
click on your pokemon and you'll the totem sticker amount
Ooo ty!
your welcome
Happy Birthday, Niet! 🎉🎉 I have a few questions: 1. What about [SPOILER]? 2. Where now to take the Big Malasada, if it can not be purchased for tournament chips?
Iatos's AvatarIatos
Happy Birthday ^^
Please feel free to join my Roleplays ^^ The Legend of Evuii And the Mystery of Eeeveelution A Pen and paper style roleplay for all ages, set in a Pokémon themed world. It got a Mystery dungeon aspect as well as a Stats and Dices aspect.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
1. Spoilers. That doesn't exist yet. 2. The Big Malasada has been removed for the better part of half a year by now. It wasn't exactly kept secret.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Moffkat's AvatarMoffkat
Happy birthday Niet! edit for little stuff...

small

I kinda liked the old togedemaru, rockruff, albi cosmog, and all of that. But the dusk lycanroc sounds really cool, I just have to be careful and get it. I am kinda sad that when I am online it is night on the site xc Oh well. I guess I'm done. But thank you so much, and I think it's not that I liked the old one, just change. It will be easy to get used to (plus, they're cuter!). Thank you so much everybody!
you are everything don't forget that
she/her | -5 server time perpetually eepy art by sheepoid
Deviation's AvatarDeviation
I'm so confused by this totem pokemon stuff. Does anybody know hat it does and why did the togedemaro sprite change??? Happy bday BTW, niet!
🌈Zoinks!🌈
Peachberry12's AvatarPeachberry12
WOO! Happy Anniversary, PF! And, Happy B-Day, Niet! I wish you have a good one!
Music Boxes/Diamond Tiaras please? Avatar Sprite by Sqioshj!
Nyxy's AvatarNyxy
Happy Birthday Neit!
Sprite edited by me using sprites from pokemon BW and B2W2
Wirewolfgirl's AvatarWirewolfgirl
Happy Birthday. ^^
My avatar was made by me. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Made by KitKatKutie2
IAm's AvatarIAm
that is amazing yay! and more important, happy birthday! enjoy the day as much as possible!! cheers! :3

Pages: 123··· 17181920212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page