PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Herbal Consumables for Lowering Happiness

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 123··· 567

G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I am not quite seeing the point of this argument, there are countless eevee in the shelter... adopt a new one...
Shyvana's AvatarShyvana

QUOTE originally posted by Cyndalavosion

I am not quite seeing the point of this argument, there are countless eevee in the shelter... adopt a new one...
Here's the problem I see with your counter argument, it's short sighted. Yes, there are countless eevees in the shelter. But that doesn't make them suitable replacements for when someone changes their mind. Are random Eevees in the shelter going to be the desred collor pallet, nature, gender and have prefered individual values? Unlikely.
I purchased this awsome melan bait avatar from Cryst in their shop with permission to use.
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
I support. I'm hunting Eevee right now and I did a goof in putting my extra specials into a normal type field. Now that they're max happiness, I can evolve them into Umbreon/Espeon even though I don't want to evolve them. I'm worried I am going to accidentally evolve them while I am trying to evolve other Eevee for the tournament. I would definitely pay a little to make this not happen. The amount of money I would lose if I accidentally evolved a special is probably more than the money I would spend to prevent me from evolving them.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Inferno390's AvatarInferno390
I support this. If we have a certain item class, like one that gives Happiness, we should also have one that does the opposite, in this case, remove happiness. For all the people sayng we shouldn't have it becasue "fields already do that:" So you're saying that we should remove all the items that give happiness, because fields already do that?
bump!

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
bump!
Shazi's AvatarShazi
Approved. Noot will sort out the nuts and bolts of how to impliment this in time :)
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
TtotheJ44's AvatarTtotheJ44
These would be hella usefull as im trying to spam level my one blastoise for breeding with cookies and the wait time to decrease happiness makes it really slow, this is half off topic but since the breeding checker shows all the factors rather than just the base % i know a level gap can SEVERELY decrease your breeding % my my lv 38 and lv 100 pair have a -68% cause of the level gap lol so being able to quickly decrease the happiness so cookies will give exp would be helpful
Sprite made by Champion Spectra!
Credit to my amazing Gf for the avatar you can check out more of her art Here
Silgon35's AvatarSilgon35
What about trying to evolve Kitwurm? That needs unhappiness and until today I didn't realize that ANY pokemon needed unhappiness to evolve.

Pages: 123··· 567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page