PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 344345346347348··· 403404405

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Alchemist's Fire, I hate to break it to you but the other code doesn't work on platform images either, so even if you go through the effort of editing the sprite manually, it still would show up as normal. This is because, as I mentioned earlier, these images are custom-generated by the server. That means before displaying them, it asks "what does this Pokémon look like", "what is its name" etc and puts all that information together. The important point is that it asks Sally and not your CSS, and as far as I can tell, there's no CSS in existence that could interfere with that process. You could only modify the final output of that process, which is what I already previously suggested. Another possibility would be to edit the platform image of your Albino Spiritomb and use the edited image's URL instead of the server-generated image's one if you want to show off your Pokémon in a thread or signature or whatever. However, this would still only be able to substitute your own platform image and not anyone else's. On the bright side, I suppose you wouldn't really look at platform images very often, unless you browse other people's Albino-Spiritombs-for-sale threads on a daily basis.
Optionally, I can use the hue-rotate on the Pokemon Panel in an individual post if I really care for someone else to see. We discussed this via PM, but you seem to be trying to let me down gently for something I'm already well aware of from your previous post. =) Anyway, happy camper now. For everyone else to enjoy:
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostDark
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
original: Hue-rotated:
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by Abbeurk

CCS Exclusives Could anyone help me with a list of exclusives for me to find in the shelter? :) I'm kinda new and dont know yet how everything works. Would really appreciate some help:)
Does the QoL script have this feature? If so that might be easier. Otherwise you'll need to use the shelter highlight code for each egg or Pokemon you want to find. Caveats: - exclusive eggs are exceedingly rare in the shelter due to how the breeding works - for hatched Pokemon, you'll need big and small sprites depending on if you use desktop or mobile, and if there's sprite gender differences you'd need to include each If you make a list of Pokemon you're specifically looking for, someone might be able to help you find the codes if you can't find the images.
Jana Kennedy's AvatarJana Kennedy
Just to add, QoL does not have a built in feature to easily highlight exclusives, you would need to put each individual name into the list section (the general categories are all based on the symbols that appear next to the pokemon name, such as the stars or the starter bulb). Though saying that, they did add the legendary function recently so maybe building up to others, although as new exclusives and variants are being added fairly regularly it may not be worth the upkeep...
Always looking for quirky pokemon!
  • Typerace
  • Shop
Current Type Current Points 1060 Clicklist Next month=
My shop! I offer shelter hunts, free fields, shiny/albino, variants/exclusives and more. Please post in shop rather than send a pm. Buying
Spectral Leiomano
for anywhere between 20 - 40zc depending on market price - send pm to see if i have enough money ^.^
Avatar is from Unus Annus, free to use image from the 'pick a side' part
Lalalunas's AvatarLalalunas
Could anyone kindly let me know what's the CSS to stack party pokemon into a single spot? Pretty much the same effect of the field one, but before selecting the berry
Lil' Merp's AvatarLil' Merp
I tried doing the field stack feature, but I don't like it. Could someone please, please, please,pleaseplease tell me how to delete it because ive tried everything and am now panicking
Avatar made by me, for my use only. Please click this guy!

QUOTE originally posted by Lil' Merp

I tried doing the field stack feature, but I don't like it. Could someone please, please, please,pleaseplease tell me how to delete it because ive tried everything and am now panicking
You can just load a basic skin or make a new custom one without the stacking css

QUOTE originally posted by Tzukimizu

QUOTE originally posted by Lil' Merp

You can just load a basic skin or make a new custom one without the stacking css
Or delete the stacking CSS from your skin and save and clear your cache
Sorry if this question is obvious, but I did not see it anywhere (fully aware I probably missed it). If I need to change the CSS, do I need to make a new skin? I try to edit & apply the changes, and clear my cache, but nothing has worked thus far. I wouldn't be surprised if it's something I'm doing wrong, I just want to make sure that it is possible to update a skin and apply the new changes before I keep trying. The reason for this is I've found that about half of my custom field backgrounds don't work and I'd prefer not to make a new skin every time I need to test a new field background, so if someone knows the specifics on that as well (ie. if it's probably the file size, image size, size ratio, or just any idea of what could be wrong), it'd also be a great help.

QUOTE originally posted by Starbee Daydream

Sorry if this question is obvious, but I did not see it anywhere (fully aware I probably missed it). If I need to change the CSS, do I need to make a new skin? I try to edit & apply the changes, and clear my cache, but nothing has worked thus far. I wouldn't be surprised if it's something I'm doing wrong, I just want to make sure that it is possible to update a skin and apply the new changes before I keep trying. The reason for this is I've found that about half of my custom field backgrounds don't work and I'd prefer not to make a new skin every time I need to test a new field background, so if someone knows the specifics on that as well (ie. if it's probably the file size, image size, size ratio, or just any idea of what could be wrong), it'd also be a great help.
Did you also close and re-open the browser after clearing the cache? If on mobile, you must also close the "app" page and restart it.

QUOTE originally posted by Tzukimizu

QUOTE originally posted by Starbee Daydream

Did you also close and re-open the browser after clearing the cache? If on mobile, you must also close the "app" page and restart it.
Yes. I'm on desktop if that helps. So anything I change that's not in the Extra CSS field (background, colors, etc.), this works. It's only anything I put in the Extra CSS. This is what happened: Changed all field backgrounds > ~50% do not work > changed those that did not work to one that I tested and know should work > none of those changes have applied after multiple saves, applying those saves, clearing cache/logging out/closing browser The code is copy pasted and I know nothing is wrong there, and as I said, I already know the background chosen works as well. More than anything, I just need to know that theoretically I should be able to apply changes to the Extra CSS to an already existing skin. I just want to know if I need to just create another skin to make changes to the Extra CSS, or if it is something I'm doing wrong.

Pages: 123··· 344345346347348··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page