PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyRabbit

Alchemist's Fire, I hate to break it to you but the other code doesn't work on platform images either, so even if you go through the effort of editing the sprite manually, it still would show up as normal. This is because, as I mentioned earlier, these images are custom-generated by the server. That means before displaying them, it asks "what does this Pokémon look like", "what is its name" etc and puts all that information together. The important point is that it asks Sally and not your CSS, and as far as I can tell, there's no CSS in existence that could interfere with that process. You could only modify the final output of that process, which is what I already previously suggested. Another possibility would be to edit the platform image of your Albino Spiritomb and use the edited image's URL instead of the server-generated image's one if you want to show off your Pokémon in a thread or signature or whatever. However, this would still only be able to substitute your own platform image and not anyone else's. On the bright side, I suppose you wouldn't really look at platform images very often, unless you browse other people's Albino-Spiritombs-for-sale threads on a daily basis.
Optionally, I can use the hue-rotate on the Pokemon Panel in an individual post if I really care for someone else to see. We discussed this via PM, but you seem to be trying to let me down gently for something I'm already well aware of from your previous post. =) Anyway, happy camper now. For everyone else to enjoy:
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GhostDark
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
original: Hue-rotated:
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page