PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 403404405

venir's Avatarvenir
I remember a race or two back someone had a code to make all the shelter eggs pale out so that a specific img stood out, similar to this: except without the stand out egg being clicked Is there a general code for all the eggs together, or am I going to have to modify each individual egg in order to achieve this effect?
Please PM me regarding commissions, thanks!
By icymoon193 Avatar by venir It's not like I hoard adamant and brave natured pokemon or anything.
Desollate's AvatarDesollate
You can find more info about it in Bishop's journal.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Instead of img[src*="x"], do img:not([src*="x"]), and then I believe you can use 'opacity:.5' (or any number between 0-1). On mobile rn, so I can't test easily.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
venir's Avatarvenir
Thank you! Got the code figured out and adjusted too so now I'm a happy camper :D
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
Creating a new skin, been a while and want something based around my sona for the time. In the creation, there is a box glow around the preview window, which is green, like my current skin. Is there a certain box that I need to fill in to make that the same colour as the skin I'm making, or will it just pull from the current skin until I use it?
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

QUOTE originally posted by Sugita

Creating a new skin, been a while and want something based around my sona for the time. In the creation, there is a box glow around the preview window, which is green, like my current skin. Is there a certain box that I need to fill in to make that the same colour as the skin I'm making, or will it just pull from the current skin until I use it?
I think it’s in the “other colours” section...I’m not sure though...
Avatar by Yukirona, thank you, I love it! A survivor of the Adminaggedon of 2017 Team dragon! 0 points :D
Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
There's nothing about the box shadow in there. I looked in all the hide boxes and didn't see anything about that shadow.
Michuu's AvatarMichuu
I'm trying to use the highlight code in the shelter, but I can't figure out the problem with the code?

repeating like this

{#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="A/w/g.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px red; background-color: red; border-radius:100%;}} {#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="X/e/4.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px red; background-color: red; border-radius:100%; }}
Photo taken by me
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
You don't need the extra curly brackets '{' that you have around each of the code chunks. I suspect that's messing it up.

CODE

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="A/w/g.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px red; background-color: red; border-radius:100%;} #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="X/e/4.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px red; background-color: red; border-radius:100%; }
Other than that, make sure that you clear your cache.
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
If I may also point one other thing out, you can shorten a chunk of the code since you've got it doing the same thing to two different eggs/mon.

Code

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="A/w/g.png"], .pokemon > img[src*="X/e/4.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px red; background-color: red; border-radius:100%;}
the only things needed from the second code is ".pokemon" and "img[src=]". The .pokemon *is* needed, otherwise it'll do it to the image outside of the shelter. :p I had a fun time figuring that one out a while back

Pages: 123··· 3233343536··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page