PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 403404405

If I wanted to make Dedenne eggs show up with the rainbow glow, how would I do that? ^^' Sorry if it's a stupid question, I know nothing about custom CSS
Profile Picture made by my friend on Facebook for ME only! Proud user of SerenesForest! (Kaden badge made by Dwlr on SerenesForest for me (just for general forum usage)) Non suspicious Saeran made by Yukinora! Sorry if I type too much, I am good at overexplaining.
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed

QUOTE originally posted by CaitlynMellark

If I wanted to make Dedenne eggs show up with the rainbow glow, how would I do that? ^^' Sorry if it's a stupid question, I know nothing about custom CSS
You just need to change the egg code on the code that was just posted. The part on Gladion's last post that was 'h/w/j.png' was for the noibat egg, but you need to switch that to v/3/3.png, since that's the dedenne code. If you want to change to any other egg, you need to pull the image of the egg (done on browser by pulling the image of the egg to create a new tab), and changing the egg code to whatever letters or numbers are there. Hope that's helpful!

CODE

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="v/3/3.png"]{ animation: linear rainbowglow 7s infinite; border-radius: 100%; } @keyframes rainbowglow { 0% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #f44242; background-color:#f44242; } 17% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #f48c42; background-color:#f48c42; } 33% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #e5f442; background-color:#e5f442; } 50% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #42f45f; background-color:#42f45f; } 67% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #42c5f4; background-color:#42c5f4; } 83% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #9b42f4; background-color:#9b42f4; } 100% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #f44242; background-color:#f44242; } }
@Eclipsed Thank you very much ^^ I didn't know if I had to change more or nor ;; Thank you once again ^^
Daemonicorn's AvatarDaemonicorn
I just had a thought, (I have a slight case of rainbow fever because who doesn't love a rainbow?) If we can make eggs glow rainbow...is there a way to make the dislike/like berry glow do the same thing? For both liked and disliked berries in the fields. Interaction clicking type thing, instead of red and green or those colors when rhe Pokemon are bouncing after you select a berry they either love or hate
Avatar/icon commissioned from gezeichnet they do amazing work! Avatar Credit goes to Gezeichnet and Kinaster, Lunupine, Solynx, and mega ho oh belongs to PFQ Profile pic is art of a skitty kinaster fusion Permission for the fusion to be created by shinyshinx was given by Sei
T3ctonic's AvatarT3ctonic

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

WHATABOUTKARKAT; Well, yes, you could do it with an impossibly long code. Note that I can't really test all of this to the best of my ability since I'm at Arceus, too. But... the one way to tell whether or not you've dexed an egg is by how when you hover over it, it just says "Egg". So, that does mean I can target that text:

CODE

#shelterarea>.tooltip_content:not([content="Egg"]) { color:red; }
So this CSS makes it so that anything you've dexed will have red text when you hover over it. Here's the thing: you want to hide the image, but the image is not contained within '.tooltip_content', it's over under '.pokemon>img'. There's not a way that I know of to target that image using the CSS I provided above (if anyone knows, Bless You and please help out). So... yeah. Not exactly what you wanted, but I tried. Edit: I... actually don't think the CSS above will work, either. Wasn't able to test it properly (thanks, Arceus rank). not.emmiwy; I think this post has that? Sorry I'm so slow to respond.
If only this were possible ;-;
clairvoyage's Avatarclairvoyage
sorry if this has already been answered, but how do i find the image code of a pokémon to make it stand out in the shelter? (specifically nosepass) (edit: saw this was already answered!)

hi~ i'm clairvoyage! you can call me clair!

links my joint shop weekly raffle! click Anchali! avatar is yoon jeonghan from seventeen.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Here it is anyways: https://pfq-static.com/img/pkmn/b/l/l.png so you only need '/b/l/l.png'.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Daemonicorn's AvatarDaemonicorn
Is there a code to highlight Pokemon in rhe shelter that like a certain flavor of berry? Like a dry berry or a spicy berry (or sweet? The one I'm looking for)
Shazi's AvatarShazi
You incredible css wizards wouldn't happen ti knowna way to modify the nice popup would you? I'm trying to make it stand out more for myself because I keep missing it
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Bishop's AvatarBishop

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

You incredible css wizards wouldn't happen ti knowna way to modify the nice popup would you? I'm trying to make it stand out more for myself because I keep missing it
EDIT: only thing done so far is make it bigger, animation take longer, but not been able to keep main part on screen longer yet (hope soon)... but will continue testing (drwho or gladion) might already know and post before i find out how. *smiles*

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page