PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 403404405

Bishop's AvatarBishop

QUOTE originally posted by BlackShadowWolf

I'm trying to get the shelter to make Stuffle eggs bounce and are large and highlighted I copy the code exactly and I got the PNG name and pasted it (0/08/Egg_Stuffle.png) and cleared the cache and site data and it still doesnt work, I copied and pasted directly from the first post and only replaced the text inside the " for the image (example will be edited in, in a moment)
that is the WIKI id for the egg in game is pkmn/8/0/h/6.png ***EDIT: that was for the pokemon, egg is pkmn/m/z/n.png
Daemonicorn's AvatarDaemonicorn

QUOTE originally posted by Bishop

I'm trying to get the shelter to make Stuffle eggs bounce and are large and highlighted I copy the code exactly and I got the PNG name and pasted it (0/08/Egg_Stuffle.png) and cleared the cache and site data and it still doesnt work, I copied and pasted directly from the first post and only replaced the text inside the " for the image (example will be edited in, in a moment)
that is the WIKI id for the egg in game is pkmn/8/0/h/6.png
Oh! XD oops thank you how do I find the in game I'd? I'm on mobile
Avatar/icon commissioned from gezeichnet they do amazing work! Avatar Credit goes to Gezeichnet and Kinaster, Lunupine, Solynx, and mega ho oh belongs to PFQ Profile pic is art of a skitty kinaster fusion Permission for the fusion to be created by shinyshinx was given by Sei
Bishop's AvatarBishop
right click (many phones that would be tap/hold) then open image (from daycare or shelter, wherever the egg is) and choose open image in new tab.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Bishop

that is the WIKI id for the egg in game is pkmn/8/0/h/6.png
That isn't the code for the egg, that's the code for the hatched form of Stufful. The code for the Stufful egg is "m/z/n.png" < Yours < Mine
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Bishop's AvatarBishop
@thedorkychicken oops, and thank you for the correction.
Oh wow cool thank you :) I put the correct thing in and I saved my site skin, cleared cache and its not working still (I could possibly have messed it up?)

here's the code straight from my skin

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="pkmn/8/0/h/6.png["]{ height:100px; } @-webkit-keyframes bounce { 0% {-webkit-transform:translateY(-100%);} 5% {-webkit-transform:translateY(-100%);} 15% {-webkit-transform:translateY(0);padding: 4px auto;} 20% {-webkit-transform:translateY(-80%);} 25% {-webkit-transform:translateY(0%);padding: 4px auto;} 30% {-webkit-transform:translateY(-70%);} 35% {-webkit-transform:translateY(0%);padding: 5px auto;} 40% {-webkit-transform:translateY(-60%);} 45% {-webkit-transform:translateY(0%);padding: 5px auto;} 50% {-webkit-transform:translateY(-50%);} 55% {-webkit-transform:translateY(0%);padding: 6px auto;} 60% {-webkit-transform:translateY(-30%);} 65% {-webkit-transform:translateY(0%);padding: 6px auto;} 70% {-webkit-transform:translateY(-15%);} 75% {-webkit-transform:translateY(0);padding: 8px auto;} 80% {-webkit-transform:translateY(-10%);} 85% {-webkit-transform:translateY(0);padding: 8px auto;} 90% {-webkit-transform:translateY(-5%);} 95% {-webkit-transform:translateY(0);padding: 10px;} 100% {-webkit-transform:translateY(0);padding: 10px;} } #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="pkmn/8/0/h/6.png["]{ -webkit-animation: bounce 3s ease-out; -moz-animation: bounce 800ms ease-out; -o-animation: bounce 800ms ease-out; animation: bounce 3s ease-out; }
Edit*** just saw the new post I missed it when sending this one
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Syntax: img[src*="pkmn/8/0/h/6.png
[
"] Getting rid of that pesky extra bracket should fix it.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Syntax: img[src*="pkmn/8/0/h/6.png
[
"] Getting rid of that pesky extra bracket should fix it.
That fixed it, thank you everyone! I really appreciate all the help :D (I'm super horrible at CSS lol)
Yeah's AvatarYeah
How would you make a egg glow rainbow?
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight

CODE

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="h/w/j.png"]{ animation: linear rainbowglow 7s infinite; border-radius: 100%; } @keyframes rainbowglow { 0% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #f44242; background-color:#f44242; } 17% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #f48c42; background-color:#f48c42; } 33% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #e5f442; background-color:#e5f442; } 50% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #42f45f; background-color:#42f45f; } 67% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #42c5f4; background-color:#42c5f4; } 83% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #9b42f4; background-color:#9b42f4; } 100% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 30px #f44242; background-color:#f44242; } }
Here ya go.

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page