PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3435363738··· 403404405

Christofopher's AvatarChristofopher
I copied the party modifying code and entered it into the custom css. Cleared my cache but nothing happened. Do you know why?
Please click my favourite pokemon :)
Lv. 37 — 1,228 / 4,038
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
I am usually not on between 21:00 server time and 6:00 server time.
Bishop's AvatarBishop
360+ Clickbacks or Jumps in ONE minute... (not sure if really possible as i have slow internet, but based on what i did get in short test i think some people will even be able to get more... maybe even double that?) as a reminder, this only works in MULTI view (clickback, jump, team or other made list). individual parties are not affected. ***EDIT*** added two lines to make look better, and to work on mobile (moves prev/next buttons)

ugly but works:

rapid click (or press 1-5) anywhere in the "hold the egg" area... does NOT feed right berry (unless number/click is in proper spot) also you can not tell how many pokes/eggs in party.

code:

#partybox .party>div>.action.working {display:none;} #multiuser .party>div {position: absolute;} #multiuser .party>div>.action a[data-berry] {z-index:1;} #multiuser .mu_navlink {margin-top: 100px;} #multiuser .fieldslink {margin-top: 110px;} ***EDIT*** added two lines to make look better, and to work on mobile (moves prev/next buttons)

use with Gladion's Party MOD and Hide bad berry:

rapid click (or press 1-5) in top section of bottom egg/poke.

code:

this code must be used with the other codes which can be found in first post of this thread. #partybox .party>div>.action.working {display:none;} #multiuser .party>div {position: relative;} #multiuser .party>div>.action a[data-berry] {padding: 100px0px100px0px;z-index:1;} #multiuser .mu_navlink {margin-top: 100px;} #multiuser .fieldslink {margin-top: 110px;} ***EDIT*** added two lines to make look better, and to work on mobile (moves prev/next buttons)
How does yours work, Bishop?
Bishop's AvatarBishop

QUOTE originally posted by Márie St Jones

How does yours work, Bishop?
if multiview does not change/stack the poke/egg boxes then you may need to clear cache (control+F5) while on clickback/jump page. if it does change view then just click on the one spot as all 6 (IF they have 6 in party) are stacked together so as you click first one, it goes away and next one is displayed like it does in fields.
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I've been messing with Bishop's code (essentially trying to combine the 'ugly but works' code with the rest of the party clicking code).

CODE

#partybox .party>div>.action.working { display:none; } #multiuser .party>div { position: absolute; background-color:transparent; border:none; left:300px; top:500px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action a[data-berry] { z-index:1; } .mu_navlink.next { position:absolute; left:300px; top:500px; }
What's different about this as well is that it brings the 'Next' button below all of the eggs and berries, so that you can just keep clicking aimlessly and it'll move you to the next user once you're done. This means that all together, the party clicking CSS will look like this:

CODE

#partybox .party>div>.action.working { display:none; } #multiuser .party>div { position: absolute; background-color:transparent; border:none; left:300px; top:500px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action a[data-berry] { z-index:1; } .mu_navlink.next { position:absolute; left:300px; top:500px; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sour']>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='spicy']>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='dry']>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sweet']>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='bitter']>[data-berry='rawst'] { width:100%; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sour'])>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='spicy'])>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='dry'])>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sweet'])>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='bitter'])>[data-berry='rawst'] { display:none; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='any']>[data-berry] { display:inline-block; } #multiuser .pkmn { display:none; } #multiuser .name { display:none; } #multiuser .expbar { display:none; } #multiuser .taste { display:none; } #multiuser .party { width:300px; } #multiuser .party>div { width:211px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(1) { border-top-right-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2) { border-top-right-radius:0px; border-top-width:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(5) { border-bottom-left-radius:0px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(6) { border-bottom-left-radius:6px; } #multiuser .party>div:nth-child(2n+1) { border-right-width:1px; } #multiuser .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons>.tooltip_content { display:none; }
(I also realize that the alignment on that isn't pretty, which I'll fix. :v)
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Lucifer's AvatarLucifer
Hi! First of all, thank all of you who write these codes, they're so useful! But I do have a question/request (entirely aesthetic, so no rush). I'm working on a very, uh, themed skin right now. What code could I use to replace the counter icons and/or header bar navigation images with other images?
  • About Me
  • Legendary Hunts
  • Credits
Kat/Rook ♥ Xe/they
Diancie Hunt
Tapu Lele Hunt
Ficto-Omnisexual pride flag combination banner by me Type Race Banner, Gen IV mimic Fairy Type, & Coding by me Avatar by Rakeish

CODE

#counterlist > li:nth-child(1) { background-image: url('URL HERE')!important; }
Change the '1' in nth-child in order to target different counters; this one only changes Niet's counter. ^^
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

I would like to force the Tournament, Type Race, and Contest timers to be last in the Timers bar via CSS and don't exactly know how to go about doing it. I don't want them hidden. The sequence of Tournament > Type Race > Contest would be preferred. Do you know how I might do this? Thank you! Edit: Yes, I know about setting the order via Options. It doesn't stay in order after they disappear and come back. That's why I'm asking about CSS for it. :P
Posted this earlier, Gladion, along with another issue I had, although I solved the other one. If you have a moment, could you please lend a hand or help me look in the right direction, 'cause I could likely figure it out myself with a pointer. Just been looking at it too long. :P
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Ah, sorry about that-- saw it and then got caught up with the other thing. :')

CODE

#announcements > ul { display:flex; flex-direction: row; } #announcements > ul > li[data-name="Tournament"] { order:1; } #announcements > ul > li[data-name="Type Race"] { order:2; } #announcements > ul > li[data-name="Contest Sign-up"] { order:3; }
I think this should do it-- have to get off the computer right now, so let me know.
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

Ah, sorry about that-- saw it and then got caught up with the other thing. :')

CODE

#announcements > ul { display:flex; flex-direction: row; } #announcements > ul > li[data-name="Tournament"] { order:1; } #announcements > ul > li[data-name="Type Race"] { order:2; } #announcements > ul > li[data-name="Contest Sign-up"] { order:3; }
I think this should do it-- have to get off the computer right now, so let me know.
I figured that was the case, so I figured no harm in 'bumping' it. And thank you so much. Have a good night. c: Edit: After using what you posted as a base, I tried to reorder the entirety of the Timers bar to my liking... There's a problem. Well, two. One isn't that bad- it just doesn't like when I try to point to ul > li > something that's just a link... well, more specifically, I'm doing it wrong. The second issue is... uhhh.

Uhhh.

It kind of busted out of the Timers bar backgroundy strip thingy. It's fun stuff. At least the rest of my CSS editing has been going smoothly \o/ this skin is almost complete

Pages: 123··· 3435363738··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page