PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 403404405

I'm sorry if this has already been addressed or is a stupid question I was going to try to use the thing to find certain eggs in the shelter, but where do you find codes for individual eggs besides Furfrou?
My shop-->
banner by InsaneHysteria
Viridian Épées24
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
This should be useful. Otherwise, you can just right click on the egg and copy the image URL from there.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Ohhh that makes sense now, sorry for dumb question, thanks^^
I seem to remember someone somewhere having CSS that removed the egg hatching animation. However, I cannot seem to find it now. Does anyone have that information? Thanks!
Candy Cane Ninetales avatar done by Argentis on Pokeheroes
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I'm not on my computer so I can't use Inspect Element, but if you use Inspect Element on an egg, you should be able to find the element that has the animation applied to it. From there, use 'animation:none;'. As a side note, I suspect that this would turn off Shiny, Albino and Melan animations as well, so use with caution.
Cele's AvatarCele
I would like to force the Tournament, Type Race, and Contest timers to be last in the Timers bar via CSS and don't exactly know how to go about doing it. I don't want them hidden. The sequence of Tournament > Type Race > Contest would be preferred. Do you know how I might do this? Thank you! Edit: Yes, I know about setting the order via Options. It doesn't stay in order after they disappear and come back. That's why I'm asking about CSS for it. :P fixed this bit -> Edit2: Additionally, I use the following CSS with my skin and my custom notification icon (Flaaffy) has disappeared. I have cleared the cache manually through History, and tried a hard refresh through CTRL+F5.

Long textwall of codes

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="8/t/9.png"]{ animation: linear rainbowglow 1s infinite; border-radius: 100%; } @keyframes rainbowglow { 0% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px 10px #ff69b4; background-color:#ff69b4; } 50% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px 10px #ffb4d9; background-color:#ffb4d9; } 100% { box-shadow: 0px 0px 20px 10px #ffffff; background-color:#ffffff; } } #header > #social > #notifs > a { background-image: url('https://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/2/2c/Shuffle180.png'); background-size: cover; background-position: center center; background-repeat: no-repeat; } #header > #social > #notifs > a > img { opacity: 0; } @padding: 50px; #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { padding:@padding!important; margin-top:-@padding!important; margin-left:-@padding!important; left:45%!important; top:45%!important; } #field_berries { position:relative; z-index:12; } #field_nav button[data-action=next], #field_nav button[data-action=previous], #field_nav button[data-action=jump] { position:relative; z-index:10; } #field_party { position:relative; z-index: 11; } #announcements > ul > li[data-name="Contest Voting"] { display: none; } #announcements > ul > li[data-name="Contest Sign-Up"] { display: none; } div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+1),div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+2){ left:0%!important;} div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+3),div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+4){ left:16.666%!important; } div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+5),div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+6){ left:33.332%!important } div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+7),div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+8){ left:49.998%!important; } div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+9),div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+10){ left:66.664%!important; } div.pokemon:nth-child(12n+11),div.pokemon:nth-child(12n){ left:83.33%!important } div.pokemon:not(:nth-child(n+12)){ top:0%!important; } div.pokemon:nth-child(n+12):not(:nth-child(n+24)){ top:20%!important; } div.pokemon:nth-child(n+24):not(:nth-child(n+36)){ top:40%!important; } div.pokemon:nth-child(n+36):not(:nth-child(n+48)){ top:60%!important; } div.pokemon:nth-child(n+48):not(:nth-child(n+60)){ top:80%!important; } div.pokemon:nth-child(n+60):not(:nth-child(n+72)){ top:100%!important; } div.pokemon:nth-child(n+72){ top:120%!important; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons { text-align:center; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sour']>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='spicy']>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='dry']>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='sweet']>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='bitter']>[data-berry='rawst'] { width:100%; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sour'])>[data-berry='aspear'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='spicy'])>[data-berry='cheri'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='dry'])>[data-berry='chesto'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='sweet'])>[data-berry='pecha'], .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons:not([data-up='bitter'])>[data-berry='rawst'] { display:none; } .party>div>.action>.berrybuttons[data-up='any']>[data-berry] { display:inline-block; }
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Desollate's AvatarDesollate
I'm pretty sure you can do that via Farm>Options>Timers bar. If you're looking for more than that, others might have to help you though!
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by Desollate

I'm pretty sure you can do that via Farm>Options>Timers bar. If you're looking for more than that, others might have to help you though!
I was looking for something more permanant than that since it changes back every time those Timers go away and come back and it was making me grouchy LOL
I think the certain Timers setting still stays even if the bar disappears?
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
Cele's AvatarCele

QUOTE originally posted by ThëLightKing

I think the certain Timers setting still stays even if the bar disappears?
Mine do not. I have to move them back to the order I want every time they disappear and come back.

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page