PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 157158159160161··· 404405406

Sherrice's AvatarSherrice
master.pngb+.png
I recently ended my hunt so I switched my egg around...and now it won't even pick up the alolan meowth egg from the daycare (which pretty much tells me the code is working xD) I even deleted the code, did a tournament code without changing anything, and none of the tournament eggs showed up. It might be my stacking fields messing with it? Here's the code!

code

#field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { left: 45% !important; top: 45% !important; margin-left: 0px !important; margin-top: 0px !important; #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon>img {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.cormyr>img {animation: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.goaway>img {animation: none;} } #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="9/v/c/y.png"] {height: 50px;border-radius:50%;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px green; }
Kahuna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngv-ground.pngKahuna
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sherrice

I recently ended my hunt so I switched my egg around...and now it won't even pick up the alolan meowth egg from the daycare (which pretty much tells me the code is working xD) I even deleted the code, did a tournament code without changing anything, and none of the tournament eggs showed up. It might be my stacking fields messing with it? Here's the code!

code

#field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { left: 45% !important; top: 45% !important; margin-left: 0px !important; margin-top: 0px !important; #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon>img {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.cormyr>img {animation: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.goaway>img {animation: none;} } #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="9/v/c/y.png"] {height: 50px;border-radius:50%;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px green; }
The #shelterarea in front of your code tells it to only change eggs that are in the shelter. Your code works fine in the shelter for me, but your eggs in the daycare will not be changed.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
AxelGirl30's AvatarAxelGirl30
ultra.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sherrice

code

I'm assuming you've also cleared your cache after every change you've made?
♥ Need some hypermode! ♥
~ × w × ~
Sirakiin's AvatarSirakiin
master.pngd.png
What is a User ID?
  • Currency
  • Click?
  • Links
  • Important!
  • Sprites
  • Credits
380938|190|70
Gold Leaf

Gold Leaf

Treasure

(item.png: 0)

A strange, gold-coloured leaf.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +2,912,396
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireBug
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
WIP
I am autistic, so I might not understand some things that well. Please don't DM me unless I initiate it or it is regarding a purchase or commission I've made from your shop. I struggle with keeping up with multiple situations at once.
Icon art by myself. Sprites by kingtotodile.
jaydnd's Avatarjaydnd
ultra.pnge.png
Edit: Never mind, I was able to find the answer in the original post! What a helpful thread. Thanks guys.
~*~**~*~ Check my UFT fields, prices listed in title! ♥v.pngz.png
Giant-Cat's AvatarGiant-Cat
superior.png
In the notif head changing code, the URL HERE has ' around it. do I keep them or nah?
Aemilia's Avatarhypermode-12.pngAemilia
booster.pnghypermode.pngarceus.pnga.png
Yes, the quotes are needed so that the code recognises the entire url
Buying: summon_los.png BSDs 20 ZC summon_nec.png Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

superior.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sugita

Yes, the quotes are needed so that the code recognises the entire url
I did it without the quotes and it worked just fine actually. it didn't work with them even after a refresh on mac.
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
grandmaster.pngc.png
edit: oh nevermind fixed it ^^’
noctis x he/him
superior.png
The shelter highlighting eggs/pokemon is not working. I want to make it so I can highlight shinxes and shinx eggs, but the code isn't working

Code

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src=j/w/f.png]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; } #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src=m/u/b.png]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; }

Pages: 123··· 157158159160161··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page