PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

Kahuna's Avatarhypermode-12.pngKahuna
booster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Sherrice

I recently ended my hunt so I switched my egg around...and now it won't even pick up the alolan meowth egg from the daycare (which pretty much tells me the code is working xD) I even deleted the code, did a tournament code without changing anything, and none of the tournament eggs showed up. It might be my stacking fields messing with it? Here's the code!

code

#field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon { left: 45% !important; top: 45% !important; margin-left: 0px !important; margin-top: 0px !important; #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon>img {transition: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.cormyr>img {animation: none;} #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon.goaway>img {animation: none;} } #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="9/v/c/y.png"] {height: 50px;border-radius:50%;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px green; }
The #shelterarea in front of your code tells it to only change eggs that are in the shelter. Your code works fine in the shelter for me, but your eggs in the daycare will not be changed.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page