PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 155156157158159··· 404405406

@Agent 8 Thank you so much ^^ That worked
Avatar drawn by me of Villain Deku, sprite made by Nightlore, Animated by AsteroidPizza39!! Hover
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
5th Heart badge
Click the sprite! My Journal Come and challenge me and my friend at The 5th Gym! My Sprite/Art shop
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
grandmaster.pngc+.png
went ahead and updated the main post to include DrWho's shelter CSS, being the special pokemon indicator and the grid. apologies for taking so long on that, but at least it's there now lmao. also hid the script in a hidebox so that hopefully people quit trying to use it unless they know what they're doing with it lmao. it's not very useful thanks to other CSS that has been created, so there's really no point in having it on display and confusing people. that being said, i still want to have it archived there in case someone wants to mess around with it.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
AxelGirl30's AvatarAxelGirl30
master.pnge+.png
So I have a curious question, whenever I try to add multiple eggs/pokemon to have a glow around them with the CSS I just get an error message. What's the proper way to set that up, or is it just one at a time and I'm being greedy?
♥ Looking for Mega Dex entries! ♥
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
grandmaster.pngb.png
Please post your code
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 09:20 PM
Score: 387
TR code credit
AxelGirl30's AvatarAxelGirl30
master.pnge+.png

QUOTE originally posted by Code

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="e/h/x.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; } #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="7/j/0.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; }
I was just trying to get multiple eggs to glow by pasting one after the other, with a press of my enter key in the middle. It would throw a CSS style error after trying to save the skin. (Not sure what the specific name is for what the enter/return key produces..)
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
wikieditor.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by AxelGirl30

I was just trying to get multiple eggs to glow by pasting one after the other, with a press of my enter key in the middle. It would throw a CSS style error after trying to save the skin. (Not sure what the specific name is for what the enter/return key produces..)
Try this one: /* Shelter Eggs */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/e/h/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/j/0.png.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px Yellow;} You can add more if you want to. All I did was take the code that we usually use for the Type Races and put your pokemon in it then changed the color from blue to yellow. This works for me when I want to hunt multiple pokemon

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
ultra.pnge.png
just wanted to share my modification of the code to highlight a specific egg in the shelter. i wanted it to look more like when a pokemon's preferred berry is selected in a field and this is the result:

code

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="IMG CODE.png"]{ padding: 35px; background-color: #COLOR; border-radius: 10px; }
i used #ffaaff for my color since that's my "preferred berry" color! on another note: is there a way to modify the shelter grid-view code to work on fields, when a berry is not selected? so that when i first view someone's field, it's a grid, and when i select a berry, the stacking css kicks in. how would i go about doing that?
rey ♥ they/them ♥ 24 my shop climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark - no one knows it's you, miss jackson avatar
official tcg art edited by me
| signature
coding by me
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
grandmaster.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by nonpuellamagi

on another note: is there a way to modify the shelter grid-view code to work on fields, when a berry is not selected? so that when i first view someone's field, it's a grid, and when i select a berry, the stacking css kicks in. how would i go about doing that?
It's somewhere on this thread but I don't know where so here my copy

Code

#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(1),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(2),{left:6.25%!important;top:10%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(3),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(4),{left:18.75%!important;top:10%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(5),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(6),{left:31.25%!important;top:10%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(7),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(8),{left:43.75%!important;top:10%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(9),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(10),{left:56.25%!important;top:10%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(11),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(12),{left:68.75%!important;top:10%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(13),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(14),{left:81.25%!important;top:10%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(15),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(16),{left:93.75%!important;top:10%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(17),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(18),{left:6.25%!important;top:30%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(19),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(20),{left:18.75%!important;top:30%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(21),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(22),{left:31.25%!important;top:30%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(23),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(24),{left:43.75%!important;top:30%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(25),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(26),{left:56.25%!important;top:30%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(27),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(28),{left:68.75%!important;top:30%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(29),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(30),{left:81.25%!important;top:30%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(31),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(32),{left:93.75%!important;top:30%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(33),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(34),{left:6.25%!important;top:50%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(35),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(36),{left:18.75%!important;top:50%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(37),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(38),{left:31.25%!important;top:50%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(39),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(40),{left:43.75%!important;top:50%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(41),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(42),{left:56.25%!important;top:50%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(43),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(44),{left:68.75%!important;top:50%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(45),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(46),{left:81.25%!important;top:50%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(47),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(48),{left:93.75%!important;top:50%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(49),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(50),{left:6.25%!important;top:70%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(51),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(52),{left:18.75%!important;top:70%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(53),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(54),{left:31.25%!important;top:70%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(55),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(56),{left:43.75%!important;top:70%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(57),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(58),{left:56.25%!important;top:70%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(59),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(60),{left:68.75%!important;top:70%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(61),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(62),{left:81.25%!important;top:70%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(63),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(64),{left:93.75%!important;top:70%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(65),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(66),{left:6.25%!important;top:90%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(67),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(68),{left:18.75%!important;top:90%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(69),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(70),{left:31.25%!important;top:90%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(71),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(72),{left:43.75%!important;top:90%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(73),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(74),{left:56.25%!important;top:90%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(75),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(76),{left:68.75%!important;top:90%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(77),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(78),{left:81.25%!important;top:90%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(79),#field_field[data-mode="public"]>.field>.fieldmon:nth-child(80),{left:93.75%!important;top:90%!important;} #field_field[data-mode="public"]>div.field>.fieldmon.cormyr { border-radius: 50px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 4px #00ff00; background-color: #00ff00; padding:@padding!important; margin-top:-@padding!important; margin-left:-@padding!important; left:50%!important; top:50%!important;}
Grym's AvatarGrym
grandmaster.pngd.png
I apologize if i missed this somewhere. Is there a way to either move the red highlighted (disliked berry) berry to be stacked in a different position than the green highlighted (liked berry) berry and the neutral berries? Sorry if that was hard to understand >.> I use a stacking code that centers them, makes the highlighted boxes bigger, and a different color usually. While clicking fields of Pokemon
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread v-fairy.png 0 v-fairy.png
Cele's Avatarhypermode-12.pngCele
mod21073.pngbooster.pnghypermode.pngcomplete.pnga.png
I would like to remove the part of this code that affects the minisprite, please, or have help identifying which parts affect it so I can correctly replace the minisprite. Thank you. c:

Replace a Pokemon's Image

.party>div[data-pid*="INSERT ID"]>.pkmn>.pokemon, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>div, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="INSERT ID"] { background-image:url("INSERT URL")!important; background-position: center 75%; background-repeat: no-repeat; height: 100px; width: 100px; } .party>div[data-pid*="INSERT ID"]>.pkmn>.pokemon::before, #field_party>div>div.slot[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>div::before, #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon[data-id*="INSERT ID"]>img { opacity:0; }
sig code and sig bg image made by me

Pages: 123··· 155156157158159··· 404405406

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page