PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 154155156157158··· 403404405

DrWho's AvatarDrWho

QUOTE originally posted by Rissan

So this is a bit of an odd question, but I want the hitbox in the field click modification to look less...static...so that I can see with certainty that my clicks are going through (because the people I massclick the most often have hoards with identical sprites, it's hard to tell), without necessarily using the site's default animation because it causes the entire page to shake. Any suggestions?
one idea could be counter that shows you how many pokes there are left to feed in the field

Code

#field_field[data-mode='public'] > div.field { counter-reset: pokecount; } #field_field[data-mode='public'] > div.field > .fieldmon[data-fed="0"] { counter-increment: pokecount; } #field_field[data-mode='public'] > div.field:after { content: counter(pokecount); position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; font: 3rem courier, monospace; padding: 0.25rem; color: #fff; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); width: 2ch; }
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
Rissan's AvatarRissan
I think that will be sufficient, although I've personally set it to be in the top left corner instead. Thank you!
Glory || they/them
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
@Gladio (or anyone else with script knowledge) hey do you think you could add pfq exlusives and variants to the tampermonkey script ? they arent *that* rare but for newer users like me it would be very helpful in gathering them (since we cant afford to buy 10 season worth of eggs so soon..) tho i understand that option would prob be annoying to more experienced users, so maybe an alt version including the pfq ones ? another suggestion would be pokemon holding items? i once found a plain pokemon holding a summon which a lot of peopleprobably overlooked.. pretty sure those are rare enough to be included? edit: not sure if this already a thing i looked trough the discussion about mega etc getting added but didnt see anyone comment on pfq ones sorry if its already part of the script. it oesnt look like it but i mightve just overlooked the stars whilegping trough the shelter
noctis x he/him
LilyLuff's AvatarLilyLuff
I think I have a bit of a stupid question, and I'm sorry to bother anyone (I've tried looking through the thread for the answer but it's taking forever because this thread is very useful, LOL), but I'm wondering if it's possible to highlight just a specific already-hatched Pokemon in the shelter and not its eggs? Like, where do I find the image code specific for the Pokemon and not the eggs? I've even tried looking on various Pokemon's summary pages, and the Wiki, and in the dex to find the standalone image code and there just...don't seem to be any. o_o But maybe I'm not looking in the right places/for the right thing, or the egg codes work the same for the Pokemon they're meant to highlight? Only, I don't think I've ever actually seen the hatched Pokemon in the shelter highlighted of the eggs I was looking for/highlighted (as in, the only thing highlighted were the eggs and that's it). So...that's why I'm wondering. ^^' Thanks to anyone who can answer my question! And sorry if it's already been asked a million times and I just can't find the page(s) the answer(s) are on.
Credit
SBG by me, LilyLuff, for my use only/brushes by ObsidianDawn/Sprites credited to Serebii.net

"You are what you settle for." - Janis Joplin

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
works the same way for pokemon! just grab the image url and put it in the css in the same way. agent 8, i was fooling with some script but it was throwing errors at me for a reason it shouldn't have so i've put it off for now. but basically what you need to know is that there would be no way to tell if a pokemon is holding an item, since that information isnt given to us until you click the adopt button and the separate panel is loaded. in order to see if any are holding anything, you'd have to load all of those panels, which is getting into bot territory and almost certainly wouldn't be allowed. the pfq megas are indeed notified along with regular megas since they both have the icon to differentiate them. for notifying for certain pokemon, essentially you would just need to have an array of special keywords (being the species name) to look for, and then you'd search each of the lis to see if it contains that keyword, and then notify it. admittedly this doesnt work on a few variants, such as vampire gligar and halloween purrloin, since there is no differentiation in their species name. in general, i'm gonna say that it'd be more practical for you to utilize the css instead, because tampermonkey is not compatible with mobile browsers and because the css is just easy to use. you can highlight each of the images individually, and although it may be a pain to find each of the images, there's probably someone with a living dex out there that would make it easier. and uhhh that's a lot of words, sorry! lmao
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by LilyLuff

I think I have a bit of a stupid question, and I'm sorry to bother anyone (I've tried looking through the thread for the answer but it's taking forever because this thread is very useful, LOL), but I'm wondering if it's possible to highlight just a specific already-hatched Pokemon in the shelter and not its eggs? Like, where do I find the image code specific for the Pokemon and not the eggs? I've even tried looking on various Pokemon's summary pages, and the Wiki, and in the dex to find the standalone image code and there just...don't seem to be any. o_o But maybe I'm not looking in the right places/for the right thing, or the egg codes work the same for the Pokemon they're meant to highlight? Only, I don't think I've ever actually seen the hatched Pokemon in the shelter highlighted of the eggs I was looking for/highlighted (as in, the only thing highlighted were the eggs and that's it). So...that's why I'm wondering. ^^' Thanks to anyone who can answer my question! And sorry if it's already been asked a million times and I just can't find the page(s) the answer(s) are on.
Here is a guide to Get Image codes from your Pokedex: How to Get Images from Your Pokedex The Stand alone code for the pokemon will be in the URL just like it is with the eggs.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
AxelGirl30's AvatarAxelGirl30
So I know literally nothing about CSS or scripting but I'm looking through the thread and saw something about adding in megas to the shelter's shiny/albino/melan script? Could someone fill me in on that? Thank you so much! I was also wondering if maybe there was a way to temporarily maybe grey-out the button used to reload the shelter page if there is a shiny/albino/etc on the page for just a few seconds because I tend to get click happy.. and I've already missed one. Besides that thank you so much for all of this! It got me to get off my rump and make my pokefarm skin look great and functional!
♥ Need some hypermode! ♥
~ × w × ~
Agent8's AvatarAgent8

QUOTE originally posted by Gladion

agent 8, i was fooling with some script but it was throwing errors at me for a reason it shouldn't have so i've put it off for now. [..] in general, i'm gonna say that it'd be more practical for you to utilize the css instead, because tampermonkey is not compatible with mobile browsers and because the css is just easy to use. you can highlight each of the images individually, and although it may be a pain to find each of the images, there's probably someone with a living dex out there that would make it easier. and uhhh that's a lot of words, sorry! lmao
thank you so much for trying in the first place !! i really appreciate it
Whenever I try and add in the Tampermonkey script into my site skin an error occurs: An internal error has occurred. Message: CSS style error: parse error: failed at `'use strict';` line: 166 Why does this occur and how do I fix it? Thank you ^^
Avatar drawn by me of Villain Deku, sprite made by Nightlore, Animated by AsteroidPizza39!! Hover
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
5th Heart badge
Click the sprite! My Journal Come and challenge me and my friend at The 5th Gym! My Sprite/Art shop
Agent8's AvatarAgent8
@nightvisions that sounds like youre putting your code into the css tab on your skin if thats the case thats not where it belongs. once you have tampermonkey in your browser click the browser extention icon in your browser (its a box with two small boxes inside) while youre on the shelter page. then click create a new script, then copy paste the stuff there youll notice that when you get to the page it will already have a code there, delete that its not needed (tho maybe thats not the case for other browsers but it was for me) hope this helps ^^

Pages: 123··· 154155156157158··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page