PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides > Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS >

ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
wikieditor.pngarceus.pngb.png

QUOTE originally posted by LilyLuff

I think I have a bit of a stupid question, and I'm sorry to bother anyone (I've tried looking through the thread for the answer but it's taking forever because this thread is very useful, LOL), but I'm wondering if it's possible to highlight just a specific already-hatched Pokemon in the shelter and not its eggs? Like, where do I find the image code specific for the Pokemon and not the eggs? I've even tried looking on various Pokemon's summary pages, and the Wiki, and in the dex to find the standalone image code and there just...don't seem to be any. o_o But maybe I'm not looking in the right places/for the right thing, or the egg codes work the same for the Pokemon they're meant to highlight? Only, I don't think I've ever actually seen the hatched Pokemon in the shelter highlighted of the eggs I was looking for/highlighted (as in, the only thing highlighted were the eggs and that's it). So...that's why I'm wondering. ^^' Thanks to anyone who can answer my question! And sorry if it's already been asked a million times and I just can't find the page(s) the answer(s) are on.
Here is a guide to Get Image codes from your Pokedex: How to Get Images from Your Pokedex The Stand alone code for the pokemon will be in the URL just like it is with the eggs.

"Destroy your personal demons. Use their corpses as fuel to light your way." -Laurell K. Hamilton

Vall's F2U Bait Journalcredits

credits

Code @Neonyan Forum Icon @Kattling on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll @Myself TR Code @Kieri
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page