PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 158159160161162··· 403404405

joystikke's Avatarjoystikke

QUOTE originally posted by Giant-Cat

The shelter highlighting eggs/pokemon is not working. I want to make it so I can highlight shinxes and shinx eggs, but the code isn't working

Code

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src=j/w/f.png]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; } #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src=m/u/b.png]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; }
You need to keep the quotations around the pokemon and egg codes for it to work

Avatar from the Pokemon anime, edited by me!

Have any questions for me? Feel free to PM about anything!

nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
try this. i combined the "img[src" bits into one. as someone else pointed out the quotations might also be part of it? but i believe you mentioned earlier that it was working without them so. try this first, and if that doesn't work, add the quotes. c:

code

#shelterarea > .pokemon { img[src=j/w/f.png], img[src=m/u/b.png]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; } }
rey ♥ they/them ♥ 24 my shop climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark - no one knows it's you, miss jackson avatar
official tcg art edited by me
| signature
coding by me
Giant-Cat's AvatarGiant-Cat
Still not working... Edit: STILL NOT WO-wait... yep not working... I'll go on my iPad and see if it's better there.
Sanae Kochiya's AvatarSanae Kochiya
remember to cache clear your browser.
profile picture made by the lovely Terabbit~ Albino colors belong to pfq~
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
As Poppy said, you'll need quotes around the x/x/x.png as well as an asterisk after src to create img[src*=x/x/x.png]
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Try this

code

#shelterarea > .pokemon { img[src*="j/w/f.png"], img[src*="m/u/b.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 50px 25px yellow; background-color: yellow; border-radius:100%; } }
if that one doesn't work then try this one

code

/* Shelter */ img[src*=""],img[src*="pkmn/j/w/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/u/b.png"],{border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1;box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px yellow;}
dont forget to clear cache.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Hi, Is there a code for organizinging fields into a grid?
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by kjokjo75

Hi, Is there a code for organizinging fields into a grid?
This is the one I use when I need them to be in a grid

Code

/* sets field size and aligns 8x5 */ #field_field>div.field {min-height: 345px;display: flex;flex-flow: row wrap;display: grid;grid-template-columns: repeat(8, 12.5%);grid-template-rows: repeat(5, 69px);} /* sets phone field size to prevent double size */ .mq25 #field_field>div.field {min-height: 180px; grid-template-rows: repeat(5, 36px);} /* keeps field size and offsets pokes to right starting point */ #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon {margin:0!important;position: static;flex: 1 1 12.5%;display: inline-flex;justify-content: center;align-items: center;} /* stops field size from doubling and all pokes going to bottom half*/ #field_field>div.field {padding-top: 0%;} /* changes some images size if too big, but stops them from making field grow */ #field_field>div.field>.fieldmon>img {max-width:75px;max-height:70px;}
don't forget to clear your cache
kjokjo75's Avatarkjokjo75
Thanks.
I'm curious about two coeds; one to notifiy if a pokemon in the shelter is holding something, and one to hilight pokemon/eggs that you don't have

Wanted Shinies

Yamask
Galarian Yamask
Ferroseed
Rufflet
Bunnelby
Swirlix
Cutiefly
Passimian
Dhelmise
Indeedee M
Indeedee F
Meltan
Nidoran F
Burmy F(3)
Pumpkaboo (Small, Average, Large)
Quibbit(Magma)
Quibbit(Charged)
Salandit F
Illumise

Wanted Albinos

Pumpkaboo (Small)
Illumise
Galarian Yamask
I will gladly adopt all unwated Deltas!

Pages: 123··· 158159160161162··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page