PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 159160161162163··· 403404405

nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
hi! so for the type race i'm trying to highlight psychic type eggs specifically in the lab, since i'm using shelter adopts for my hunt. but i can't seem to figure out how to get it to work. i've cleared my cache a bunch of times ^^; here's what i have so far (i copied the img codes from gonplei's css.)

code

/* psychic type eggs highlighted in pink in the lab */ #labpage > .pokemon { img[src*="pkmn/4/y/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/1/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/v/d.png"],img[src*="pkmn/n/k/h.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/q/k.png"],img[src*="pkmn/q/6/d/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/b/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/2/h/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/e/p/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/m/u/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/7/d/y.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/q/o.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/i/g.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/g/q.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/q/0.png"],img[src*="pkmn/j/3/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/d/j/y/x.png"],img[src*="pkmn/8/w/9.png"],img[src*="pkmn/3/t/b/5.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/k/7.png"],img[src*="pkmn/a/a/c.png"],img[src*="pkmn/9/0/8.png"],img[src*="pkmn/c/6/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/b/d/u.png"],img[src*="pkmn/i/v/v.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/t.png"],img[src*="pkmn/6/t/r.png"],img[src*="pkmn/r/h/6.png"],img[src*="pkmn/o/a/r/f.png"],img[src*="pkmn/4/x/r/y.png"],img[src*="k/3/1.png"] { box-shadow: 0px 0px 25px 25px pink; background: pink; border-radius: 10px; } }
rey ♥ they/them ♥ 24 my shop climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark - no one knows it's you, miss jackson avatar
official tcg art edited by me
| signature
coding by me
Lithuania's AvatarLithuania
I'd use this except i don't know where exactly to place any of it

icon credits!

KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
@Lithuania All of these types of codes go in the "Extra CSS" portion of a site skin. It can't be the default site skin, it has to be one you've created yourself. (Unless you're using a site skin made by someone else, in which case they'd have to edit the skin for you.)
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Mudkip
B> Lunar Wings for 45 ZC ea.
Lithuania's AvatarLithuania

QUOTE originally posted by KishanHaru

@Lithuania All of these types of codes go in the "Extra CSS" portion of a site skin. It can't be the default site skin, it has to be one you've created yourself. (Unless you're using a site skin made by someone else, in which case they'd have to edit the skin for you.)
ty for the info but sadly i dont have ant site skins made by mor eor anyone
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
You can easily create a skin for yourself! Just go to the Other Links page of your farm, scroll down to “tools” and click “site skins,” and click “create new skin!” Then you can put the css into the skin ^^ make sure to hard refresh with alt-f5 after you save the code!
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
So, another (probably annoying) question about the field stack code XD;- Is there a way to have this code work on every user's fields EXCEPT your own? I know it doesn't affect private view but I would like my own fields in public view to be unstacked while still stacking everyone else's. If that makes sense ^^;
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
So I'm thinking of my idea to detect if there's a pokemon holding something and to see if there's a pokeon you don't have, and I think I might know a way to do it? for the pokemon one you'd need to detect if the name in the shelter is 'Pokemon' since that's what shows up if you don't have it. For the item you'd need to see is there ISN'T the phrase 'None' in the hover summary. Are either of these achiable with CSS?

Wanted Shinies

Yamask
Galarian Yamask
Ferroseed
Rufflet
Bunnelby
Swirlix
Cutiefly
Passimian
Dhelmise
Indeedee M
Indeedee F
Meltan
Nidoran F
Burmy F(3)
Pumpkaboo (Small, Average, Large)
Quibbit(Magma)
Quibbit(Charged)
Salandit F
Illumise

Wanted Albinos

Pumpkaboo (Small)
Illumise
Galarian Yamask
I will gladly adopt all unwated Deltas!
Prf X's AvatarPrf X
I'm using Dr Who's counter code & I want to move the next button
#field_nav button[data-action=next]
to the center of the field when the counter hit 0 aka when all the Pokemon has been fed

Dr Who's counter code

#field_field[data-mode='public'] > div.field { counter-reset: pokecount; } #field_field[data-mode='public'] > div.field > .fieldmon[data-fed="0"] { counter-increment: pokecount; } #field_field[data-mode='public'] > div.field:after { content: counter(pokecount); position: absolute; bottom: 0; left: 0; font: 3rem courier, monospace; padding: 0.25rem; color: #fff; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); width: 2ch; }
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 08:04 AM
Score: 0
TR code credit
i remember seeing a code a while ago that stacks multi profile parties inti a single location, anyone know what that is?
Dracojax's AvatarDracojax
This is the code I got from someone else

Party stack code

#multiuser #partybox { position: relative; } #multiuser #partybox .party > div { position: static; } #multiuser #partybox .action { position: absolute; /*allows for collapse when done*/ min-height: 0; height: auto; top: 0; left: 0; z-index: 2; } #multiuser #partybox .action > a, #multiuser #partybox .action > div, #multiuser #partybox .mu_navlink.next { padding: 0; margin: 0; height: 3em; line-height: 3em; width: 8em; } #multiuser #partybox .mu_navlink.next { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; /*move 'next' button slightly to the left so you can quit out of mass clicking by clicking on the right*/ -webkit-transform: translate(-25%, 0); transform: translate(-25%, 0); } #multiuser #partybox .action:empty, #multiuser #partybox .action > table, #multiuser #partybox .action.working, #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons > .tooltip_content { /*hide action when it is empty, shows 'Thank you!', is processing and the berry tooltips*/ display: none; } #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons > a { /*only 1 berry per berrybuttons*/ display: none; height: 100%; width: 100%; line-height: 3em; } #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='sour'] > a[data-berry='aspear'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='spicy'] > a[data-berry='cheri'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='dry'] > a[data-berry='chesto'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='sweet'] > a[data-berry='pecha'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='bitter'] > a[data-berry='rawst'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='any'] > a:first-of-type { /*show only good berries*/ display: inline-block; }
For my shop click here

Pages: 123··· 159160161162163··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page