PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 114115116117118··· 403404405

Oh okay! Thank you!
You clicking this link and joining helps me save money too (Automatic referral). Thanks in advance! Click here to get over $100 in steam games every month for $12, and your money goes to charity! I'm collecting so many boxes. Please help me!
Boxes × 23/1000
Hello ^^ I've been trying to get this CSS to work but it isn't so have I entered something wrong?

CSS

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="j/o/e.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px red; background-color: none;}
Avatar drawn by me of Villain Deku, sprite made by Nightlore, Animated by AsteroidPizza39!! Hover
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
5th Heart badge
Click the sprite! My Journal Come and challenge me and my friend at The 5th Gym! My Sprite/Art shop

QUOTE originally posted by NightVisions101

Hello ^^ I've been trying to get this CSS to work but it isn't so have I entered something wrong?

CSS

#shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="j/o/e.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px red; background-color: none;}
I don't think that you need the space before the #shelterarea So it should just be #shelterarea > .pokemon > img[src*="j/o/e.png"]{ box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px 5px red; background-color: none;}
Avatar by Yukirona, thank you, I love it! A survivor of the Adminaggedon of 2017 Team dragon! 0 points :D
I tried that and it doesn't work either but thnk you for your help ^.^
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Did you clear your cache?
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
Yes, I have but it still doesnt seem to be working EDIT:I had to clear my cache at least 5 times but it is working now ^^ Thanks for your help
Obobi's AvatarObobi
Edit: Sorry problem was irrelevant.

🍔 The Sandwich Shop! (S/A & Boxes) 🍔

(^Currently inactive^) Avatar drawn for me by DuchessLunaire ♥ Collecting Eclipse Flutes
× 6 / 10
xyeerØ's AvatarxyeerØ
Im sorry if this is on here somewhere, but ive searched to no avail. is there a way to remove or rearrange the panels on the farm news feed? like i personally dont care to see my recent level-ups, or my notices. Id rather have my evo and vip list first. is this possible? thanks in advance
Score: 0
Credit to LycanKai
First Melan
Engineer's AvatarEngineer
xyeerØ, I'm not good at css but try this? #farmnews>.panel:first-of-type { display:none;} .mq45 #farmnews>.panel:nth-of-type(-n+2){ display:none;} .mq45 #farmnews>.panel { margin-top:1%;} There's probably a better way of doing it but I'm not good at css. Hope this works.
xyeerØ's AvatarxyeerØ

QUOTE originally posted by Engineer

xyeerØ, I'm not good at css but try this? #farmnews>.panel:first-of-type { display:none;} .mq45 #farmnews>.panel:nth-of-type(-n+2){ display:none;} .mq45 #farmnews>.panel { margin-top:1%;} There's probably a better way of doing it but I'm not good at css. Hope this works.
thank you for the quick reply. though i didnt notice any change at all with this code. but it is a base and ive been playing around with it. the only css i even know is what ive learned here so youve already helped me a great deal

Pages: 123··· 114115116117118··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page