PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 113114115116117··· 403404405

Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
Yup yup, that's what I meant :p They're only in the normal navigation to eliminate the redundancy.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Grym's AvatarGrym
Thank you! I'll try it out :) Edit: Works perfectly! Thank you soooo much ^^
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0
TequitoClown's AvatarTequitoClown
For the first field stacking code: Is there any way to make the pokemon who do not prefer the berry to disappear or move away from the center? EX: If you select the sour berry, all the pokemon who prefer another berry more/hate it would move out of the center. While pokemon who like the sour berry move into the center, able to be clicked. Is that complex to do or will I have to pay someone to do that? xP
PFP by caitsith511
Tacoplaysmc99's AvatarTacoplaysmc99
i know this may sound unintelligent but how would i make a site skin to use?
-Bre pic made by Bugmilk
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
Under Tools on the Other Links page, there's a button named Site Skins! On that page, you can use someone else's skin, an official skin, and make your own!
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Nyna Azura's AvatarNyna Azura

QUOTE originally posted by TequitoClown

For the first field stacking code: Is there any way to make the pokemon who do not prefer the berry to disappear or move away from the center? EX: If you select the sour berry, all the pokemon who prefer another berry more/hate it would move out of the center. While pokemon who like the sour berry move into the center, able to be clicked. Is that complex to do or will I have to pay someone to do that? xP
The code you're looking for is in the front post ->Ease of Access ->Field Clicking Modification ->sort/stack by preference.
411/500
Gray Stones

TR Score [0]
> My Journal > My Shop (50% off for team ) Credit for art/images I use all across PFQ can be found in this post.
DamianKai's AvatarDamianKai
Thank you to anyone and everyone who has helped me. I wanted to know where i find the egg codes to change out for the noibat one in the "rainbow eggs in the shelter code" on pg 31 of the thread. Thanks in advance NVM ,I Figured it out. Sorry for posting.
Avatar image is from PFQ 2019 Advent calender. My shop banner/sprite was made by icymoon193 for my use only,unless otherwise specified to advertise with my permission etc.
TequitoClown's AvatarTequitoClown

QUOTE originally posted by Nyna Azura

The code you're looking for is in the front post ->Ease of Access ->Field Clicking Modification ->sort/stack by preference.
No, I know that code. I meant like something that would make it so you didn't have to move your mouse?
Is there any way for the code for the shelter to track exclusives too? If so, can someone please let me know c:
You clicking this link and joining helps me save money too (Automatic referral). Thanks in advance! Click here to get over $100 in steam games every month for $12, and your money goes to charity! I'm collecting so many boxes. Please help me!
Boxes × 23/1000
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
I assume you're referring to the script? Exclusives don't have a special symbol, so you'd have to enter all of their names. In other words, at that point you might as well use the CSS.

Pages: 123··· 113114115116117··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page