PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 111112113114115··· 403404405

Cele's AvatarCele
Hi there! I'm looking for a code that, on the multi-profile page, allows me to click a person's entire party without having to move my mouse. I don't really want the Next or Previous buttons moved up to be in the stack since I use A and D to move between users, but I'd at least like the Hold the Egg! messages to be stacked. Having only one berry visible (liked, or a single neutral berry if there's no preference) in the stack would be ideal for Pokemon. I hope that's not too much to ask, and hopefully it already exists. Thank you!
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Nyna Azura's AvatarNyna Azura
@Cele The PartyStack code should be what you're looking for:)

QUOTE originally posted by DrWho

recently i posted a centre field stack but lack of degradation control made it inadequate, so i reworked it + some more styles. i tested those by removing modern properties or making feature queries fail, then observing the changes. as always, please feel free to contribute, comment on, use or share this in any way.

FieldStack

Effect: Centers Pokemon within fields. The hitbox can be extended and may be as large as the field. Achieves centring without blur.

code

#field_field[data-mode='public'] .fieldmon > img { /*Increases the hitbox size, please check next block as well*/ padding: 3em; } #field_field[data-mode='public'] .fieldmon { /*set these four values to the negative of your padding, 0, 0 and the negative of your padding.*/ margin: -3em 0 0 -3em !important; top: 45% !important; left: 45% !important; } @supports (display: flex) { #field_field[data-mode='public'] > div.field { display: flex; align-items: center; justify-content: center; overflow: hidden; padding-top: 0; } #field_field[data-mode='public'] > div.field:before { /*moving the aspect ratio trick here*/ display: block; content: ""; padding-top: 57.576%; } #field_field[data-mode='public'] .fieldmon { margin: 0 !important; left: unset !important; top: unset !important; } }
Fallbacks:
Occurs when flex is not supported. The top left edges line up, rather than the centre.

PartyStack

Effect: In multiuser mode, this stacks all 'Hold the Egg' and berry buttons as well as the 'next' button. Only shows the preferred berry, if the pokemon likes 'any' berry it shows the first. As soon as one action is performed the button disappears, so it effectively allows for massclicking parties. The next button is moved slightly to the left, so you can quit out of mass clicking by clicking on the right of a button. Your mouse will stop on the page rather than the 'next' button.

code

#multiuser #partybox { position: relative; } #multiuser #partybox .party > div { position: static; } #multiuser #partybox .action { position: absolute; /*allows for collapse when done*/ min-height: 0; height: auto; top: 0; left: 0; z-index: 2; } #multiuser #partybox .action > a, #multiuser #partybox .action > div, #multiuser #partybox .mu_navlink.next { padding: 0; margin: 0; height: 3em; line-height: 3em; width: 8em; } #multiuser #partybox .mu_navlink.next { position: absolute; top: 0; left: 0; /*move 'next' button slightly to the left so you can quit out of mass clicking by clicking on the right*/ -webkit-transform: translate(-25%, 0); transform: translate(-25%, 0); } #multiuser #partybox .action:empty, #multiuser #partybox .action > table, #multiuser #partybox .action.working, #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons > .tooltip_content { /*hide action when it is empty, shows 'Thank you!', is processing and the berry tooltips*/ display: none; } #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons > a { /*only 1 berry per berrybuttons*/ display: none; height: 100%; width: 100%; line-height: 3em; } #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='sour'] > a[data-berry='aspear'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='spicy'] > a[data-berry='cheri'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='dry'] > a[data-berry='chesto'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='sweet'] > a[data-berry='pecha'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='bitter'] > a[data-berry='rawst'], #multiuser #partybox .berrybuttons[data-up='any'] > a:first-of-type { /*show only good berries*/ display: inline-block; }
This should work everywhere, so no fallbacks.

ShelterGrid

Organises shelter pokemon in a grid.

code

#shelterarea { min-height: 350px; display: flex; flex-flow: row wrap; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(6, 1fr); grid-template-rows: repeat(5, 70px); } .mq2 #shelterarea { min-height: 175px; grid-template-rows: repeat(5, 35px); } #shelterarea .tooltip_content { position: absolute; bottom: 0; transform: translate(0, 100%); } #shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea > .pokemon { position: static; flex: 1 1 16%; display: inline-block; display: inline-flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center; } #shelterpage #shelter #shelterarea:before { display: none; }
Fallbacks:
Occurs when grid is unavailable. Uses flex for alignment, pokemon bounce once when the shelter reloads.
Occurs when neither grid nor flex are available
395/500
Gray Stones

TR Score [7,392]
> My Journal > My Shop (50% off for team ) Credit for art/images I use all across PFQ can be found in this post.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
there was a code on stylish a while back that made the text across pfq a little smaller, I was wondering if there was one around to use? I don't have a problem with the site anywhere but on my PC where the font is just a weeny bit too big for my preference
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Bishop's AvatarBishop

QUOTE originally posted by Shazi

there was a code on stylish a while back that made the text across pfq a little smaller, I was wondering if there was one around to use? I don't have a problem with the site anywhere but on my PC where the font is just a weeny bit too big for my preference
i use this: body {filter: brightness(0.90);font-size: 80%;} it dims all colors slightly (remove the filter brightness to not use) and decreases fonts on all pages, change size to 90% if to small or lower if still to big.
Shazi's AvatarShazi
thank you, that's perfect!
Bishop's AvatarBishop
also, if you want it to ONLY affect PC and not phones (if you use in your skin and not in stylish) then use this: html.mq5 body {font-size: 80%;} html.mq2 body {font-size: 100%;} that will make it smaller on PC version but on most devices (which uses mq2 or smaller) it will be normal size for it.
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith

QUOTE originally posted by Bishop

also, if you want it to ONLY affect PC and not phones (if you use in your skin and not in stylish) then use this: html.mq5 body {font-size: 80%;} html.mq2 body {font-size: 100%;} that will make it smaller on PC version but on most devices (which uses mq2 or smaller) it will be normal size for it.
I just wanted to quickly jump in to this for a second here to help with a small correction. The mq# classes are all based on a max width, and if you go over that width then the classes disappear. This also applies to mq5. If the width of the screen goes above 1600px (which does happen with me as I have a 1920 x 1080 monitor), this code wouldn't work. It's an easy fix, and I don't think that many people have a screen size that large, but just to be sure it would be better to use this instead:
body {font-size: 95%;} .mq2 body {font-size: 100%;}
If you want a more detailed description of the media query classes, check out my guide shameless plug hah. I go into a bit more detail there as well as provide the widths for the other classes.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
Zorovern's AvatarZorovern
Hey again~ I'm pretty sure there was a code to disable field animations for berry pref but I'm having trouble finding it ^^; Could someone hit me with it please if it's not to much trouble? XD;
(avatar credit)
Helioptile fanart drawn by me in the Colors3D 3DS app.
Actual sig coming eventually :p
CSDreamer's AvatarCSDreamer
Is there a way to get rid of the "sucess" popup that appears when you use target notification?
2196/7500
Will take any unwanted ghost gems!

Vivillon

New goal: collect regular/shiny/albino versions of all Vivillon R - regular S - shiny A - albino * - what i have already Archipelago - */*/a ☆ Continental - */s/a ☆ Elegant - */*/* ☆ Fancy - */*/* ☆ Garden - */*/a ☆ High Plains - */*/* ☆ Icy Snow - */s/a ☆ Jungle - */*/* ☆ Marine - */*/a ☆ Meadow - r/s/a ☆ Modern - r/s/a ☆ Monsoon - r/s/a ☆ Ocean - r/*/a ☆ Pokeball - r/*/* ☆ Polar - */s/a ☆ River - */*/* ☆ Sandstorm - r/*/a ☆ Savanna - */*/a ☆ Sun - r/*/* ☆ Tundra - */*/*
Bishop's AvatarBishop

QUOTE originally posted by CSDreamer

Is there a way to get rid of the "sucess" popup that appears when you use target notification?
you can turn ALL notifications on/off from farm>options>notifications, but this will turn off ALL, not just for when it reaches target level. i saw you ask this question a while back it confused me then and still does... how will you know it reaches the level you want without the notice? and if you have these in your party watching them why turn the notice on?

Pages: 123··· 111112113114115··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page