PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Site Skins: How-To, and Helpful CSS

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Pages: 123··· 112113114115116··· 403404405

Prf X's AvatarPrf X

QUOTE originally posted by Bishop

QUOTE originally posted by CSDreamer

Is there a way to get rid of the "sucess" popup that appears when you use target notification?
you can turn ALL notifications on/off from farm>options>notifications, but this will turn off ALL, not just for when it reaches target level. i saw you ask this question a while back it confused me then and still does... how will you know it reaches the level you want without the notice? and if you have these in your party watching them why turn the notice on?
CSDreamer means the popup notification you get right after setting target

Success

You will be notified when Level reaches 12. ok

Success

You will be notified when Happiness reaches 225. ok

Success

You will no longer be notified for this Pokémon ok
LEGO avatar built by me with LDD I always plan for the possibly of a hunt not being complete
we're only human after all
Looking for Hasty Pokemon I don't have TR/Tournament highlighting skin code Help Christopher Lee
aka Andros the Red In Space Ranger
's mom beat stage 2 lung cancer My time is: 07:15 AM
Score: 627
TR code credit
Bishop's AvatarBishop
ahhh thank you. yes i think that is something that could be made to go away i will attempt to do so soon. *smiles* ***EDIT... oops sorry looks like i double posted, instead of editing this one (see below)
Bishop's AvatarBishop

QUOTE originally posted by CSDreamer

Is there a way to get rid of the "sucess" popup that appears when you use target notification?
i can not get rid of it, as both the box to setup the notice and the success notice both use .dialog>div>div>div>h3, so to remove the success notice would also make it where you can not access the setup box. perhaps someone else can, although this looks like it would require a script and not something CSS can do? in a couple of my attempts it would not show it, but screen greyed-out waiting for a responce that can not be given. *smiles* if on a computer you can press "space" to accept the OK, instead of having to move mouse to click it when box pops up.
Glaciersong's AvatarGlaciersong
Is there any code that can make a certain egg appear at a certain part of the shelter? Like on grid align, appear first?
Lovely Soup

Lovely Soup

Consumable

(: 0)

A special bowl of soup, made with love! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 50.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +9,339,949
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Hasty nature
Bishop's AvatarBishop

QUOTE originally posted by Glaciersong

Is there any code that can make a certain egg appear at a certain part of the shelter? Like on grid align, appear first?
the grid align puts them in aged order (oldest first/top, newest last/bottom) there is a way, i have been using it but it needs work before i post it. instead of align to grid i stack them all in top/left, then move the one(s) i am hunting to bottom/right with margins, with a big enough click box to where i can spam click refresh and when i get a egg i am hunting on screen it will stop refreshing and wait to be adopted. while this works ok for one egg, i am currently trying to offset each position better to do multiple eggs without stacking legend/hunt eggs all on top of each other where i can not see if something else good is available or not... and with ability to choose which of multiple egg choices i have available (if more than 1) sadly i have been busy these last few weeks, and i am wanting to redo the type race egg hunt codes before i start work on this again. so maybe someone else can come up with something that will work before i get to it. *smiles* ***EDIT... btw, here is what i use (pc version, numbers would have to be changed for other devices) if you would like to test/play with and see if works for you (one egg currently, as it will stack them and not sure if something great hidden....) img[src*="pkmn/c/u/5.png"] {margin-top: 330px!important;margin-left: 440px!important;border-radius: 50px;opacity: 1!important; border: 75px solid blue; egg listed is my shieldon, so you will have to change to your hunt. this moves the chosen egg to bottom right, border makes it "cover" the reload buttons so you can mass click the reload without worry of missing an egg. div.pokemon{left:0%!important;top:0%!important;} this line stacks all other things in shelter AND MAYBE elsewhere...
Grym's AvatarGrym
Ok this is a strange question and I hope I explain it well. The tabs at the top of the page (fields, scours, wishforge, supplier, garden, trade, MORE) On the "More", is it possible to make this a single link that redirects you to the page you choose or is it stuck with the pop-up list. I would not mind the pop-up list if they were all NEW links but it shows the previous 6 tabs in it no matter how I edit it. Like if I wanted to go to my fields i would have clicked the first tab (fields). Too redundant for me. Kinda annoying. So is there a way to css code my skin to change this? (To a single link like the other tabs instead of a pop-up list)?
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
With CSS, no, I can't change the link destination. However, I can fix how it shows the previous 6 tabs:

CODE

ul.morestufflinks { li:nth-child(1), li:nth-child(2), li:nth-child(3), li:nth-child(4), li:nth-child(5), li:nth-child(6) { display:none; } }
This gets rid of 'em completely, and only shows your extra links.
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst
Grym's AvatarGrym
Ah. Thank you but it's the last tab that annoys me so I don't think that will fix it. Thank you though :) I appreciate you taking the time to help me!
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
It does affect the last tab's popup though? Like this: Or I might be completely misunderstanding and that's fine. :D
Grym's AvatarGrym
I would want to keep all the tabs prior to it (like visible under the lab, under the Party etc, ) I just want those links removed from the pop-up itself because it drives me a bit nuts :) If that css only removes it from the pop-up then yes that would be amazing! :D

Pages: 123··· 112113114115116··· 403404405

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page