PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 168169170171172··· 214215216

Ozprey's AvatarOzprey
this is little moonlight! he ranked 40th!!! isn't he such a dear? my best score yet!!
profile and shop images by me
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
Love that the number of entries was way up this week (by 200+) :-D Mine
. You ranked 35th out of 1,264, placing you in the top 3%.
Special delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/1 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Sari's AvatarSari
@Trebor Very spooky! :D Loving all the Halloween decoration! And very jealous as I only have two ;; Did you find them all yourself or did you buy some? My entry :)

You ranked 10th out of 1,264, placing you in the top 1%. First time in top 1%!!! ^0^
🐾 Collecting female Pokemon who like to eat sweet berries :3 Loving 🔥 Pokemon <3 Buying: for 15zc/each for 20zc/each for 20zc/each It's fine to just send a trade :)
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
@Sari - I think all but one set of aerodactyl bones in that one I collected myself over the years (I believe I have scoured another five Hallowe'en accessories so far this year). I did buy a small set from someone leaving the game a couple of years ago (and a bunch of December holiday ones), so have a decent collection of them overall. Your design is very colourful, well deserving of a Top 10 finish :-)
Sari's AvatarSari
@Trebor Wow! I guess after several years playing here it makes sense to have so many accessories :D Though finding 5 till now is very lucky too I think! I only found two even with your very useful advice to not use scour boosts and I read about other users not finding one till now. Also thank you :)) When I read the theme it was right away clear to me I had to have my Wanamangora dress up :)
sakasaki's Avatarsakasaki
i wasn't expecting much for this design, but it ended up earning me my first top 1%! nice to see it went well.
. You ranked 9th out of 1,264, placing you in the top 1%.
trainer, not very active ♡.*• modest pkmn collector | ©
icon is official art from the idolm@ster shiny colors
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13
You ranked 104th out of 1,264, placing you in the top 9%. To be honest I wasn't even making sure that the accesories I used fit the right theme, I was just basing it off of my highest score(top 3%) and although I didn't break any records I did get close :D
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:Cleffa 0s/3a/134h
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
A fair result, considering :-)
You ranked 96th out of 1,125, placing you in the top 9%.
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
how...did this do this well? 22nd in the top 2%! I'm pretty sure that is the highest I've ever gotten!
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Sari's AvatarSari
Even smart Pokemon need to relax sometimes :D Got 6th place this time :))

Pages: 123··· 168169170171172··· 214215216

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page