PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 151152153154155··· 213214215

Mohi's AvatarMohi
6th! Very happy with the placement though I'd have loved to use different accessories. Berries are so expensive on the market rn. ;;
Profile picture by @ohitsRhittle on twt
Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
Managed to get to 15th out of 1,118, placing me in the top 2%. I quite like how this design turned out I think I should have done something different then the balloons on the sides

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Aw000's AvatarAw000
Top 18% baby, I got 191th place!

Single arts by HeartlessDemon

Family arts by HeartlessDemon

Thank you Pyra for the avatar. Most sprites are from here
Trebor's AvatarTrebor
I did not enter last week, so lots of images to catch up on (not going all the way back tho). Thank you to so many of you posting this weeks results :-D Last week @Cat2 - Great moffcat image (really well colour coordinated) and placing - definitely worth being proud of :-) @Sandslash666 - always love a good themed rainbow image, and Top 10, well done! This week @Ice Queen - like the burst patterns you created in the corners. Wondering how to incorporate them in a fireworks type image @Lindrith - 80th for a throw together? Yeah, that's pretty good xD. Agree it was a good poke choice @Stormblessed - Very well deserving of 3rd place (mine was only just behind that) @ABlueRøse - I know you probably won't see this, but Thank You for making the effort to post your last entry, despite leaving. You will be missed here. Also, I love the 'secret' message in the fluffs. @Mirica99 - Definitely a gaudy image ;-D @Mohi - 6th is Awesome! Have pm'd re: trying to help with berry bought accessories @Sandslash666 - Really good effort and result. Thinking for the pink ballons, maybe arcing them towards the center as they go up, following the curve of the mystic fires? @WeAreTheFront - Love the piles of cash (coins) out front xD Lastly - Don't know who did the 1st place one, but loved it when I saw it while voting. Very pleased that it won. As for me, still using my new 'cute' poke - apparently the voters haven't tired of it yet.
. You ranked 4th out of 1,118, placing you in the top 1%.
AVID delta collector Team
Savage Spin-Out (Bug)
: 0 pts Current Shiny Hunt 0/536 animated sprite courtesy of blitzydragon (formerly Bryianna88)
Stormblessed's AvatarStormblessed
I'm a bit surprised, I wasn't expecting this design to do too well because of it's simplicity, though I was quite fond of it making it.
You ranked 10th out of 1,121, placing you in the top 1%.
Avatar credit is to Svetty! 0 Buying Combat Feathers for 100k credits or 20 ZC! Just send a labeled trade.
Aw000's AvatarAw000
Not my best but it was a good shot
You ranked 394th out of 1,121, placing you in the top 36%.
Mohi's AvatarMohi
2nd place, it was a close one woah Congrats to the 1st place winner, very much deserved. It's so cute and creative! The tree sword is an amazing idea XD
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
102nd in the top 10% :3
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
. 15th. I came 15th. I was expecting to place 100-something at best, so defo pleasantly surprised to place so high.
Buying G.Orbs @ 45zc Send trade or post here
Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
Anyone know what I can do to improve with the theme? I'd like a bit of advice :)
Pfp from Pfq

Pages: 123··· 151152153154155··· 213214215

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page