PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Contests

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 212213214

Thanks! In fairness I don't think it really fit the theme 😅 Edit: Also there were so many amazing designs this contest!
ICEBÜNN's AvatarICEBÜNN
Ok so I took a veeeeeeeeery long break from contests, but I just decided to make an entry out of the blue the other day. It seems your Popularity score let you down. Try creating a more impactful design with your Pokémon and Accessories to gain more votes and boost your score! You ranked 3rd out of 1,290, placing you in the top 1%.

QUOTE originally posted by ittybittyKraken

Okay so I'll be honest, I have no idea what happened here except that I was doing it last minute so did the first thing that popped into my mind...
Top 8% though!
DUDE I SAW YOURS!! I think it was my favorite entry I saw while voting.
  • Main
  • Credits
Bunn, He/Him This is Frida
Avatar by me of my sona (full image), Signature by myself!
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
my highest score
TOP 27
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
not bad tbh
Spewpa • She/Her • Touches Grass Occasionally on hiatus/quit, will reply eventually 0/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 150gp/equiv per* HOARDING - *Only if I have the currency
Background + Art | Code | Forum Icon - Bungo Stray Dogs: Gaiden
KayLegg1997's AvatarKayLegg1997
Top 5% for me!
GingrrCat's AvatarGingrrCat
My baby got in top 15%
Kannameyria's AvatarKannameyria
thought I'd try something a little different too - Happy with my 24th placing thankou :D - but I'm getting really irriated with page loads because although I can see the design of the winning place, the pokemon hasn't loaded (so I have no clue what it is) :(

(time for a change - the 2021 day 21 advent is such a cutie!)
MonkeyBell853's AvatarMonkeyBell853
Top 4% :D
Monkey/Marie • she/her • Shy and anxious Aipom Journalfieldsimportant post Respect my fellow monkey Pokémon and I shall respect you. I stan all Monkey Pokémon, they’re my babies
This made it top 12%. I was a little worried about how I made the Pidgeot, but I'm glad so many people liked it.
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
@Kannameyria Oh wow I really love yours! This is mine, 62nd and top 6% this week :)

Pages: 123··· 121122123124125··· 212213214

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page