PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Battling is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 78910

Miku's AvatarMiku
Sorry if this was already asked/answered. Does Tyrogue now evolve according to its stats ? Or is it still random ?
Avatar credit : picture by me. Trade Shop
annaisse's Avatarannaisse
So, has anyone figured out how it works? Like, I must be real dumb cause when I equip my pokemon with a bag and go to the little button below to start training it wont let me do it. Anyone know if theres something I'm missing?
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
@annaisse: You pressed that button to put your Pokémon into training, remember? ;)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
annaisse's Avatarannaisse
@Niet;; Oh... I am Derp. BAHAH Thank you
Ichigo's AvatarIchigo
Im a little confused x3 I've equipped my Pokemon with the bag - and do I just leave it now and wait until it's done? Or am I being an idiot and completely missing something?
JJasoneo's AvatarJJasoneo
I'm pretty sure it's on the wiki. if not, think about things that are very important to pokefarm, then do said things.
ancom
Ichigo's AvatarIchigo
.......Ah. Yep, I am an idiot xD Thank you!
Naïveté's AvatarNaïveté
I have a minor feeling something might have glitched for me, because I've hatched 100 eggs and I don't have access to this dojo. Either that or I'm just being stupid again. I'd assume that, if this is fine, I'd just have to hatch egg #150, right? Or does it have to be laboratory hatches (Which is somewhere near 10 for me), or is there something actually wrong here? Oh well. Thank you for the update, Niet. (Week-long hatiuses are fun.) Edit: OR just go to professor holly. Thank you, Elfatez. It's just me being stupid again. :/ (You can see how much I don't use the lab, can't you?)
Avatar is made by me and is used without permission.
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
@Naïveté: Go to Prof. Holly. ;)
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Magister's AvatarMagister
Will battling be fully operational on iPads and other mobile devices? ^^ Just curious~

Pages: 123··· 78910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page