PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Battling is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Exciting, right? A lot of people asked for it, and after much discussion it has been decided, we will be bringing battling to PokéFarm Q! Here's the deal: PFQ is a very peaceful environment. However, Pokémon do battle - it's in their nature. Some Pokémon have started bullying others, and the victims have been unable to do anything about it because they haven't learned how to battle. In response to this, Professor Holly has approved the creation of a Dojo, where Pokémon may train and battle in a controlled environment. First, though, she wants to ensure that you have truly understood the values of PokéFarm. For this reason, you must hatch a total of 100 Eggs (see your Stats) and then visit her in the Lab. So some of you have probably already figured this out, but never mind XD At this time, IV breeding and EV training is fully functional. You can start working to get your perfect team together right away. The actual battling is still a work-in-progress, but I expect it to be done relatively soon. The exact details of how everything works will be left for you to research and document in the Wiki ;) It should be simple enough. Enjoy!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Krey's AvatarKrey
Oh snap! I'm looking forward to this. :D
I will enjoy this update.
Avatar made by me, all credit goes to me. (and the Pokemon company and Bungie for the ideas of Oshawott and the energy sword) So proud of my first piece of computer art :)
Lugia's AvatarLugia
Are the punching bags currently the only way to gain EV points?
Meppe's AvatarMeppe
This is the best news I've heard in a long time. I also love how the reason is made to fit into the story of PFQ. Time to start training :)
I have sorted fields with over 5000 pokemon in them.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Lugia

Are the punching bags currently the only way to gain EV points?

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

The exact details of how everything works will be left for you to research and document in the Wiki ;) It should be simple enough.
I will not be answering any questions on how it works. It's really quite simple :p And more fun to figure it out yourself! ;)
KRIS's AvatarKRIS
Hurrah! Another reason to play on Pokefarm!
Chimchar18's AvatarChimchar18
what will we gain from battling? and what about the moves?
made by unity100
made by wolfofpropecys
Meppe's AvatarMeppe

QUOTE originally posted by Chimchar18

what will we gain from battling?
A fun experience and as it is now the chance to find out if there are other rewards. Discovering is half the fun in my opinion.
Rory's AvatarRory
Wow, I'm super escited! First of all Ill train my shinies, I WANT to bring them with me in battles. Does IVs breeding work just like in the games?
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page