PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Battling is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678910

QUOTE originally posted by Eltafez

Oh no, finding Training Bags is implemented. You just have to find the way to do it. ;)
I have found the way, I was referring to figuring the specifics of how the finding method works. I think I've figured it out, but I'm not sure where to share this info or if I even can just yet.
Avatar art drawn by Duchesslunaire
Full Incense

Full Incense

Incense

(: 0)

An exotic-smelling incense that gives a feeling of being bloated.

Sells for 48,000

Lv. 100 — +67,172,376
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Hardy nature
Kimothy's AvatarKimothy

QUOTE originally posted by Meppe

QUOTE originally posted by Calle

I know nothing about IV's and EV's T_T Still, it's a cool update :) thanks
The short version is that they affect your pokemon's stats. IVs stand for "individual values" and range from 0 to 31. The higher the IV, the higher the stat is going to be. IVs can't be changed through training. You can breed for good IVs, but I don't know the details about how that is done. EV stands for "effort values". A pokemon can have a total of 510 EVs. They are distributed among the stats, one stat can have up to 255 EVs. 4 EVs in one stat means that that stat gains 1 point. This helps you make the best of your pokemon. Let's say that you want to train a pokemon that would be a good attacker. Then the first step is to look through your fields to see if you have someone with a high base attack and good IVs. Then you can start raising the attack EV one that pokemon to make it even better. You're also going to be raising at least 1 other stat. Here the only advise I have is to leave the special attack as it is.

QUOTE originally posted by Kimothy

And also am not quite sure what the little arrows mean...
The arrows show how your pokemon's nature affects it's stats. If the arrow points up it's going to be slightly higher that it would be normally, if it's pointing down it's going to be lower.
Thank you Meppe :) I still do not quite understand the totals, though. Here is my starters' stats (I am training her at the moment!)-
Kimothy's Bean's stats (Lv. 100)
StatBaseIVsEVsTotal
Total318985
How does 45 + 28 + 4 = 136? Sorry if I am sounding very stupid. I want to understand, I really do XD
*My Shiny Hunt Thread* Avatar by allrealelements <3 Go check out her art shop!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Where does it say + in there?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
@Niet, I think Kimothy means the little circles with the cross in them.

screen shot

Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0
I am aware of that, Gyro, I was emphasising the fact that they aren't plusses ;)
Oh sorry, I was confused about that them too. Anyway I just love this feature, I can't wait to train for competitive battling.
Kimothy's AvatarKimothy
No I just don't understand the totals in the far right column XD But I don't know what those other things are either XD But I do want to learn, like I said, I am trying really very hard to understand, haha! I feel so oooold ><
Those are the stats as you would see them on the Summary in the official games.
Kimothy's AvatarKimothy
Ah OK. So they increase with level (or not, in Beans' case as she is level 100.) Thanks for all your help guys, I will stop being annoying now and check the Wiki more often XD
Arceus9870's AvatarArceus9870
My Goodness, this is so exciting, since I'm SUCH a competitive battler.
Avatar credit to CyndaLuvSOAD. My Kalos Team by SophieFear

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page