PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Battling is coming to PFQ!

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Tidal Lily's AvatarTidal Lily
What about Destiny Knot? Is it going to be available for IV breeding? c: *wants to bring her awesome Jolly max IVs shiny Tyrantrum from X to PFQ*
Current Type Race score = 0
Auron Xavier's AvatarAuron Xavier
I really hope it is not PvP but it would be rather ignorant to assume that considering it is part of the franchise. I hope there's at least more to it than that, because I personally get no enjoyment out of PvP and it would make this the worst update I can possibly imagine to me if not, seeing as it would just exclude me from a feature. And they may have events or prizes centered around it as well which I'd have no access to, effectively taking away one of the things I enjoy about PF: the fact that EVERYone is capable of getting everything. This is the first time a feature can potentially make things exclusive and create a "2gud4u" attitude. Of course, that's merely my little opinion on it. I'm happy for those who got what they wanted.
You know what they say...a Nice! for a Nice!, and a click for a click.
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Auron Xavier

I really hope it is not PvP but it would be rather ignorant to assume that considering it is part of the franchise. I hope there's at least more to it than that, because I personally get no enjoyment out of PvP and it would make this the worst update I can possibly imagine to me if not, seeing as it would just exclude me from a feature. And they may have events or prizes centered around it as well which I'd have no access to, effectively taking away one of the things I enjoy about PF: the fact that EVERYone is capable of getting everything. This is the first time a feature can potentially make things exclusive and create a "2gud4u" attitude. Of course, that's merely my little opinion on it. I'm happy for those who got what they wanted.
I'm not much of a PVP battler myself but I understand a lot of people are, so it would be cool to have the option rather than be forced into it
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Wow, nice :) Did not expect this to come on PFQ. I will definitely check it out once I meet the egg requirement. ...Speaking of the requirement, I decided to check my stats to see if I have hatched enough eggs, only to see I'm just 5 eggs away from having access to the Dojo XD
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
If you don't want to be part of something pvp, then don't. I play numerous games with pvp elements and I steer clear of them because I don't like them, either. Remember that this is something really early in creation. Where there's no PvE right now, there's no reason why there couldn't be later on down the line.
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by Garthic

If you don't want to be part of something pvp, then don't. I play numerous games with pvp elements and I steer clear of them because I don't like them, either. Remember that this is something really early in creation. Where there's no PvE right now, there's no reason why there couldn't be later on down the line.
that was the plan if it was, just curious about the plans for it. :)

If you don't want to be part of something pvp, then don't.
Well my main point was it wasn't so much as not being part of pvp but rather being excluded from any possible challenges/events that may potentially come as part of it. I imagine those will be in high demand by the more competitive PFQers, but it eliminates the part of the community that wishes not to engage in the feature. It isolates itself from the "accessible to all" essence of the site. Unless prizes of such events were simply battle related items that have no edge over the rest of the site (ie no special arena eggs).
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by Auron Xavier

If you don't want to be part of something pvp, then don't.
Well my main point was it wasn't so much as not being part of pvp but rather being excluded from any possible challenges/events that may potentially come as part of it. I imagine those will be in high demand by the more competitive PFQers, but it eliminates the part of the community that wishes not to engage in the feature. It isolates itself from the "accessible to all" essence of the site. Unless prizes of such events were simply battle related items that have no edge over the rest of the site (ie no special arena eggs).
You seem to be operating under the assumption that the feature will be complete and no longer touched after we've released it. Stop. It's untrue.
Eridor's AvatarEridor
Sorry for my ignorance, but are the smaller stat bags supposed to cost more than the medium stat bags? Usually, bigger things are better, as would be suggested by the fact that large bags are bought with ZC. If this was purposely done for whatever reason, then just ignore me.

QUOTE originally posted by Ravyne

You seem to be operating under the assumption that the feature will be complete and no longer touched after we've released it. Stop. It's untrue.
Well, I know it hasn't even fully been implemented and I don't doubt you all discuss features this huge extensively before announcing them, and maybe I do sound presumptuous and for that I apologize. I'm just giving feedback on concerns that may arise, and for those who are excited I am thrilled for them that their suggestion was heard and you guys do always do an awesome job of listening to the community. That's part of why I am not turned off to voicing my concerns, even if they may be trivial, because they are at least considered.

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page