PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12345678··· 161718

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
doop de doop a post was here and is not now :P

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
zc options for relics Relic Copper --- 5 ZC Relic Silver --- 10 ZC Relic Gold --- 30 ZC Relic Vase --- 60 ZC Relic Band --- 150 ZC Relic Statue --- 360 ZC Relic Crown --- 750 ZC
Patterns i still need for spider Regular Got all <3 Shiny Dream Mimic Moon (annordor says she'll hunt for me) Petal Sparklemuffin Vibrant Albino Clone Crystal Dream Mimic Moon (annordor says she'll hunt for me) Petal Robinsoni Sarahae Skelotorus Sparklemuffin Spooky Spirit Vibrant Melan Aggro Astral Beast Clone Crystal Dream Flutter Mimic Moon Pester Petal Prism:- GOT Quick Repeat :- GOT Robinsoni Sarahae Skelotorus Sparklemuffin Spirit :- GOT Spooky Vibrant
Im giving out these dexes for free to try and help those struggling with filling in the mega section of their pokedex I have the entire collection of mega pokemon and apart from 7 legendries all the rest are in shiny form
which also gives you the regular dex
:3 Before we move on their are some rules that are needed *This is a dex service not for you to keep, in other words i would like my pokemon back asap failure to return my pokemon will result in a report *if you want to send a thank you payment back (or donation) with my pokemon feel free to but you dont have to x3 *not really a rule but apart from kyreum i can help out with other form changes as well :3 (will add more if needed ) That should be it x3 hopefully i can help out enough people who are needing help with their pokedexes <3 Ive split the mega's up into catergories so if anyone wants to go a catergory at a time im fine with that x3

Shiny Mega's

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Very Rare

PFQ

Mega Eeveelution

Mega Legendries

Non Shiny Mega Legendries

Hope everyone has a great day x3
poke i need for 99% pairs *Alolan Rattata/Raticate *Alolan Diglett/Dugtrio *Alolan Grimer/Muk *Aipom/Ambipom *Spheal/evo *Clamperl/evo *Burmy/evo *Stunky/evo
these memory sticks are a real life saver xP Maravol ×180 Sandshrew ×600 Valkind ×280 Croaket ×255 all saved to be continued heh heh

Pages: 12345678··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page