PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123456··· 161718

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
I have been playing Pokefarm and pokefarm q since I was 16 -w- and my brain chooses the moment when i am 2k into a melan dewpider hunt to suddenly say egg passes do not exist -w- thanks brain

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
doop de doop a post was here and is not now :P
MELAN SPINDA HUNTING TIME YAY I love hunting this pokemon and can not wait to see how long it'll take me this time to find a friend for Pana <3
152nd egg and Spinda gives me a melan x3 this is why i call myself the Spinda Queen <3
Finnaly reached Arceus and than got it taken away due to tournement ah well xP alos for referecne 1zc = 5gp = 5k creds
I am currently: OPEN Hello and welcome to Kyonshi and Clow's Sprite Emporium I hope you have fun here and enjoy mine and my friends work as I am sharing this thread with another fantastic spriter :) please visit their part of this shop further down to see what they have to offer. This is a free shop so you don't have to pay for anything, though donations are always appreciated, anyway onwards to the boring part of my side of the Emporium.

Rules

* All PF rules apply * No Spamming * Tell me nicely if you want something to be changed * Please credit my work as mine and not yours please * The password is: Sandslash
Ditzy
* Oh and this isn't really a rule but please don't steal my examples if you like the look of one please ask my permission to take it instead of helping yourself :3 *If you wish to order a sprite made by the PFQ staff team (Gen 6, Gen 7, all Mega Pokemon, and all exclusives), please use the Sprite Permission Request Thread and request for permission to have the sprite edited by me. When making your order, please include a screenshot of Sei granting permission to have me edit the sprite for you. *if you do not wish to do the abouve rule than please do not ask for any pokemon from Karlos onwards
Well now that the boring part is done with please listen to the rules otherwise my Pokesona Kyonshi has permisson to eat your souls :3 Anyway I hope you enjoy what I have to offer :3

What I can do

Animation

Example: Form: Kyonshi my pokemon is dancing Pokemon: Password: Other:

Basic Recolours

Example: This is a Spinda (Ditzy) recoloured as a Snorlax Form: Kyonshi my pokemon's colour has changed Username: Base Pokemon: 2nd Pokemon: Password: Other:

paper

Example: Form: Kyonshi my pokemons turned into paper Pokemon: Password: Other:

basic fusions

Example Minnicino as fused with a Zorua Form: Kyonshi my pokemon have fused Pokemon base: Fused with: Password: Other:

Trons

Example: Orange Weavile tron Form: Kyonshi my Pokemon has turned into a tron Pokemon: Colour: Password: Other:

Rainbow flash

Currently working on a re-worked version so currently unavalible Form: Kyonshi my pokemon has turned into a rainbow-flash Pokemon: Password: Other:

Shadows

Example Form: Oh no Kyonshi my pokemon's turned into a shadow Pokemon: Password: Other:

Couples

Example: Form: Kyonshi my pokemon are in love Pokemon (on left): Pokemon (on right): Expression (wink/blush/ open eyes): How many hearts (big/small): Password: Other: (Do you want a background like a beach for them to sit on do you want added sparkles around them do you want the pokemon to be holding/wearing something ect)

eggs

Example:Rashiram and Leafeon Form: Kyonshi my pokemon has turned into an egg Pokemon: Password: Other:

Cosplay/Gijinka

Example: Form: Kyonshi my trainer likes to Cosplay Trainer: (Link) or choose you own Pokemon: Password: Other: Example: Kyonshi my pokemon has turned into a Gijinka Trainer: (Link) Pokemon: Password: Other:

Silhouette

Example: Form: Kyonshi my pokemon has a silhouette Pokemon: Colour: Password: Other:

Silhouette rainbow flash

currently unavlaible:- being reworked Form: Kyonshi my Pokemons Silhouette has turned into a rainbow Pokemon: Password: Other:

Mixed sprites

Eamples: and Form: Kyonshi my Pokemons has gone random Pokemon: Waht you want to happen to the sprite(for example if you want it to have certain colours or have something like a bow on it) Password: Other:

Disco Dancing

Kyonshi my Pokemon/Trainer has the Disco Fever CURRENTLY UNAVLAIBLE:- BEING RE-WORKED Pokemon: Trainer: (please put a sprite to be used if you wish to have a trainer in the picture with the pokemon or on their own) few ideas here Color on Spotlights: Background: (In case anyone wants some sort of background to go with their dancing sprite or just want it Transparent like the example) Password: Payment Other: For the trianer dancers I would like a box or something just because they take me a bit longer to do if a box is not affordable than some GP will do :3

Cotton Candies

Examples: Pink Cotton candy- Blue Cotton candy- Pink Cotton candy with Blue highlights- Blue Cotton candy with Pink highlights- Kyonshi my Pokemon has eaten too much cotton candy Pokemon: Cotton Candy colour: Highlights: Password: Other:

Slendermon Pretend

Example: Kyonshi my pokemon is playing Pretend Pokemon: Password: Other:

Slendermon

Example: Kyonshi my pokemon has turned into a Slendermon Pokemon: Password: Other:

Pillowshades

Example: Kyonshi my pokemon is all soft and cuddley Pokemon: Password: Other: (do you want a background with is like a bed or something) Numer of Pillowshade Orders at one time = 3

Inferno's

Example: Kyonshi my Pokemon has exploded with colour Pokemon: Colour: Password: Other: (do you want a background?) Numer of Inferno Orders at one time = 3

Party

Example: Kyonshi look at my party Trainer: Pokemon: (up to 6 and yes I am willing to add Pokesona's) Password: Other: (background?)

Pokesona

Example: the lovely Sir Denji Suji :3 Kyonshi please make me a pokesona Base Pokemon: Features added: (wings,horns,scarves,hats, scars, missing bit of ear, different colours, stripes ect ect) Password: Other: (add any additional information you want like where the wings should be positioned or weather you want a background or some sort of effect like sparkles added) (Add as much detail as possible please :3

Poke-Books

Example: Kyonshi my pokemon has turned into a book Pokemon: Type of Book: (Feature, Head, Full body) Password: Other:(leaves in background of book for a grass type ect)

Stickers

Example: Kyonshi my pokemon has turned into a Sticker Pokemon: (can be a pokesona if you want) Password:

Chibi Runner's

Example of poke runner: Example of human runner: Example of runner with something in the scene: Kyonshi my Pokemon can run Pokemon: Password: Other: (do you want a background? eg a tree or a flower that can pass by or do you just want a plain colour as a background or do you just want it transparent) Number of Runner Orders at one time = 1
I will add stuff as I learn more things to do ^_^

Waiting

1. bug2buga :- human chibi runnner 2. 3. 4. 5.

Advertisement

I shall add something here soon for you to help advertise us ;)

Allies

PM me if you wish for your shop to be advertised here :3
note to self only melan hunt if your going to make the badge wishaloy or if you already have that badge in wishalloy -w-
Melan pinsir has grown on me that blue is quite nice after all xP though by the looks of things it will be getting changed which is kinda sad the mega is a bit dull in my eyes mind you the green eyes are awesome xP not sure if that will be getting changed too or not but ah well I shall have to wait and see (the changes they did to the melan hoppip line while I understand and repect why they did so i hate the colours the picked for my lil blackberry :/ she looks rotten now and more reddish like a raspberry :/ at least blueberry and mulberry still look like their namesakes kinda) which remind me that i need to go and redo my hoppip hunt -w- as well a skorupi, porygon and dewpider....... maybe i should do them instead of moving onto new hunts -w-; this is why im trying to stick to pinsir so i dont have yet another melan hunt to go back to (though im always happy to go back an melan hunt spinda <3 <3 <3 <3 )

Pages: 123456··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page