PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sandslash's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Sandslash's Journal >

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
Melan pinsir has grown on me that blue is quite nice after all xP though by the looks of things it will be getting changed which is kinda sad the mega is a bit dull in my eyes mind you the green eyes are awesome xP not sure if that will be getting changed too or not but ah well I shall have to wait and see (the changes they did to the melan hoppip line while I understand and repect why they did so i hate the colours the picked for my lil blackberry :/ she looks rotten now and more reddish like a raspberry :/ at least blueberry and mulberry still look like their namesakes kinda) which remind me that i need to go and redo my hoppip hunt -w- as well a skorupi, porygon and dewpider....... maybe i should do them instead of moving onto new hunts -w-; this is why im trying to stick to pinsir so i dont have yet another melan hunt to go back to (though im always happy to go back an melan hunt spinda <3 <3 <3 <3 )

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page