PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
Hello all <3 Me and a couple of friends of mine are after some Melan Vivillon patterns that we dont have. So i decided to make this thread to see if I cant help out a few poeple try and complete their pattern collections. I am currently after the Marine Pattern and can offer this lovely girl who will evolve to look like this or i can offer to hunt a differnet melan for you. Im also happy to pay for the Marine pattern for 900ZC :3 (if your just after High Plains Melan ill be happy to hunt it for you even if you dont have a marine for swap :3 will be 900zc/equiv in price) NatsNeko has the sun pattern and is currently only after the Melan Monsoon Pattern. please PM them to discuss further if interested in Sun Pattern though main interest is the Monsoon pattern. Spring12 has the river pattern and is open to swaps :3 please PM them to discuss further if interested in River Pattern. NightcallerZ has the icy snow pattern and is open to swaps :3 please PM them to discuss further if interested in icy snow pattern. Kyoujurou has the Pokeball pattern. please PM them to discuss further if interested in Pokeball pattern. Please be aware they only collect Naughty Natures. Wolfpopkayz has the Savanna pattern. please PM them to discuss further if interested in Savanna pattern though please be aware they only collect Brave natures. Addonia has the Polar pattern. please PM them to discuss further if interested in Polar pattern they are interested in the patterns Fancy, Icy Snow, Ocean, and Sun and possibly Archipelago though that one is pending. Ashe Moon has the Polar pattern. She has 3 melans currently UFT. Please PM her to discuss further if interested in Polar pattern though please be aware she is only selling and are not interested in Swaps. Invisible has the Ocean Pattern. Please PM him to discuss further if interested. Frostynova has the Tundra Pattern. Please PM him to discuss further :3. He has 3 melan tundra patterns and 1 sun pattern (Got it from swapping). He is happy to swap/sell if anyone is interested. InHystericz has the Jungle Pattern. Please PM them to discuss further if interested in swaps :3. They are also happy to just sell a melan for your collection if you are not interested/unable to do swaps :3 Meloettas has teh Garden PAttern. Please PM them to discuss further if interested in swaps :3. If anyone else wants to be added to this list let me know and ill add you on, as I say I want to try and help users expand their collections as much as possible any and all help is greatly appreciated <3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
Type Small Medium Large Other
HP
HP Bag S
x0
HP Bag M
x0
HP Bag L
x29
Double-Up Bag
x35
Attack
Attack Bag S
x0
Attack Bag M
x0
Attack Bag L
x87
Defence
Defence Bag S
x0
Defence Bag M
x0
Defence Bag S
x146
Sp. Atk.
Sp. Atk. Bag S
x0
Sp. Atk. Bag M
x0
Sp. Atk. Bag L
x79
Team Flare Bag
x35
Sp. Def.
Sp.Def. Bag S
x0
Sp.Def. Bag M
x0
Sp.Def. Bag L
x101
Speed
Speed Bag S
x0
Speed Bag M
x0
Speed Bag L
x116
Total
Profit 34900
hunt beldum for steel gems/ steel evos + pyschich gems/evos :3 work on a double nintendom to finish off my wishalloy collections xP
Nat has a bunch of people sorted out into types for clicking useful for wishforge here
boop de boop got one of my melan maravol need 2-3 more for this round haha
All completed <3
i hatched me a pretty golem <3 still thinking of a name IVe named the shiny Minty and the albino Milky so want something similar
the joints in my fingers have been burning past couple days I blame koroku the amount of click i need to do to get eggs have not been nice to my poor fingers =w= thanksfully the person im hunting for has said their ok with me taking December off so hopefully my hands can heal a little before i click like mad for Koroku again =w=
Holiday Candle Gift Giveaway Hello all <3 Ive decided to hunt Litwick for all of December and give away any Shiny and Albinos I find for free to users on here as a Holiday gift from me to you (be it as a Christmas gift or any other form of celebration that happens at this time of year that you celevrate :3) Im not going to be nature hunting but if I come across a nature you want im more than happy to send the poke your way <3 With this in mind however I will be limiting each user to 1 shiny and 1 albino each. I am also happy to gift another user if you wanted to get someone a surprise gift <3 If you change your username after you have requested a gift please let me know otherwise i wont be able to send you your gift anymore ^w^ (Im also putting a little well wishes in the description your free to keep it there or get rid of it :3 ) Even though the thread has been deleted im still accepting people to be added for gifts :3 Just send a pm requesting if you want one or both and if you want a certain nature <3

Holiday Gift List:-

all done

Completed Holiday Gifts <3

*R34CT:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *SuperJedi224:- 1 Shiny *Turbuggy:- 1 Albino *Åstrøphøbïå:- 1 spicy shiny *thebitoucan: Either shiny ot albino with timid, jolly,quiet,calm,adamant or brave nature *ParadoxicalShift:- send 1 male shiny to maxgreninja34 *CSY:- 1 shiny jolly / timid / naive *mandomimir:- 1 shiny Male *Dartrix:- naughty Shiny naughty albino *mothstardust:- 1 Shiny 1 Albino plus 1 Shiny 1 Albino as gifts for their partner *Sarek of Vulcan:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *SteveCheesey:- Either a bitter Shiny or a bitter Albino *illud93:- 1 Timid ALbino *Chaserclouds:-1 sweet Albino plus either for gift for friend *lulubee:- Gentle shiny *Enbees:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *RavenIsLost:- 1 Sweet Female Shiny 1 Sweet Female Albino *apatheticcritter:- 1 Shiny *Seranity:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *VioletSouls:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Kårñstêin:- niave female and naughty male for friend Maleficent *KerryBerry:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *SunkenStorm:- 1 Sweet Shiny + 1 Sweet Albino *ExoticWc:- 1 Shiny *OasisOfGalaxies:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Tempura778:- Brave Albino *InkieZach:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *rosso-cadere:- 1 Spicy Shiny + 1 Spicy Albino *Identity V:- 1 Sour Albino *Mio Xenoblade:- 1 shiny *XØXØ:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *solarys:- 1 Albino *MuffinHunter:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *tamhay:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *BrightRoses:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Kutethulu:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *krookodilehunter:-1 Naive Shiny + 1 Naive Albino *Quirky-Aries:- 1 Sweet Shiny + 1 Sweet Albino *KindaWeebish:- 1 Naive Shiny + 1 Naive Albino *PenLynnWinn:- 1 Sweet Shiny + 1 Sweet Albino *Iavisa:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Sparkeon:- 1 Shiny + 1 gift Albino for their friend *pachimaroo:- 1 Sour/Spicy Albino *Dragon light:- 1 Shiny *championhestu:- 1 shiny + 1 Shiny for their friend *SmashPokeDragon:- 1 shiny Female sweet, any or dry *Starlight Rose:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *ShootingStarRain:- 1 female lonely Shiny + 1 female lonely Albino *Mrrightnow:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Dragon emperor:- 1 Male shiny *Crump(top of page 8):- Either 1 Shiny or 1 Albino *MultiFuchsy:- 1 Serious Shiny + 1 Serious Albino *LadyTulp:-1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Bondsmith:- Quirky Shiny Quirky Albino *Princess.Diancie:- 1 Female 'any' Shiny + 1 Female 'any' Albino *LeNoir:-1 Gentle Shiny + 1 Gentle Albino + 1 Albino Gift for their friend *AI:-1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Cuwutie:-1 Brave Shiny + 1 Brave Albino *Killjøy:- 1 Shiny *HeartlessDemon:- Either 1 Hasty Shiny or 1 Hasty Albino *RoarRockruff:-1 Albino *monca2014:- 1 Naugty/Adament Shiny + 1 Naugty/Adament Albino *R34CT:- (already got their gift back for a gift for a friend) 1 gift shiny to friend *Charmby:- 1 Shiny *mishimu:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Yuloo:- 1 Shiny *HarmonyWren07:- 1 Timid/Lonely Shiny + 1 Timid/Lonely Albino *Groudon1911:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Cherrythegoober:- 1 Albino *StarryComet:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Jumping junebugs:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Alimpson:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *IlokiN:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Lilieth:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino + 1 Albino for her sister *Peckish:- 1 Albino *Stormstrider:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino + gift 1 Shiny + 1 Albino to their friend *Yinny:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *Starblaze:- 1 Male Quiet Albino *MourningGlories:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *whaleaf:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino *CandyGhostCC:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino + 1 gift shiny to 1friend and 1 gift albino to 2ndfriend *BrothyBear:- 1 Albino + 1 Gift Shiny for Friend 1 and 1 Albino for Friend 2 *X mimikyu X:- 1 Shiny + 1 Albino
Hope everyon has a wonderful time of the year <3
Seasonal Greetings <3 This little Candle is here to brighten up your day and give you a moment of warm light to rest in after a hard day, I hope you enjoy this seasonal time of year and may many good things come your way Happy Holidays xx Sandy xx For friends This Albino is to represent the candle of friendship. Throughout life we all go through many patches where the dark threatens to cover us up and yet the flicker of light from our closest friends may be all that we need to keep going. The more friends we may have and share the brighter and longer this flame will help us :3 I hope when you look at this albino you remember only the good times you have had with friends and how we are there for each other no matter what Hope this Holiday Season is one filled with Joy for you my friend Best Wishes xx Sandy xx

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page