PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 161718

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
um so hi my name is Sandslash666 though most people on here know me as Sandslash or Sandy :3 This is my 2nd attempt at doing something like a journal so hopefully this isn't too horrendous for you kind users x 1: RP's and OC's and my Pokesona 2:Rank up information 3: Sprites quick link to hunt info here

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 13 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
RP's and OC's: These are some of the Rp's I'm apart of :3 None yet on here ALL OF BACKSTORIES NEEDS TO BE REDONE NOT ALL ACCURATE AS FOR PROOF OF WHO DID THEM I AM IN THE WORKING OF GETTING SOME SCREENSHOTS FOR THE ART OF MY OC'S OF THE PEOPLE WHO DID THEM NOTE ON ALL WORK BY ABSOL:- The reason why the proof with Absol's works is the way that it is, is because it was over on PF1 and I had deleted all of the PM's with him actually having the work in the PM to show he was the one to do them but the ones marked with his name are his works he did for me as I paid for a fair chunk of art from him though if this will not work as correct art credit I will be willing to take all of Absol's work out of here if a mod could PM me to let me know that I need to remove them as I am unsure if it will count as art credit or not ^.^; Ditzy-

Ditzy info

Name: Ditzy Pokemon: Normal Spinda Looks: Ditzy is a normal looking spinda with three spote down his right arm and 2 spots on his left arm, apart from that he has no other spots. His top of his left ear has been ripped off by other Spinda and he has numerous scars on his face and body the only reminders of his horrid past. He often holds a 5 petalled blue flower, each petal ends in a point. (kinda of like a bluestar flower) Personality: Despite his unhappy past Ditzy is normally quite a happy pokemon, though he is extremely wary of other pokemon and is very shy around those he does not know and it may seem to others that he is a mute when he is not. History:N/A with site if interested please message me but understand it may not be pg13

Artwork of Ditzy

Done by Clow ... Proof Done by Zerobold...Proof
Dizzy-

Dizzy

Name: Dizzy Pokemon:shiny Spinda Looks: Dizzy is a shiny green Spinda with a crown of green spots around his head and three green spots on his body Dizzy also has a Green hellebore flower (with the petal open all the time) Personality: Dizzy is normally a very happy Spinda but he can get jealous very easily over the simplest of things. He gets very excited over stars however and is able to navigate his way in the dark by the stars and knows each star by heart. HE also like to make other pokemon smile and laugh. History: N/A with site if interested please message me but understand it may not be pg13

Artwork of Dizzy

Made by DRAGON639 from PF1..:- ]Proof they did it by Clow
Kyonshi-

Kyonshi

Name: Kyonshi Pokemon:Zombie Spinda Looks: Kyonshi has a black body and red arms and red area normally on a spinda around the waist is still red, Instead of ears he has 3 feathers attached to the top of his head where his ears should be and has wings coming from his back that are stained with blood. He has a skull on his forehead that has a purpose for him being alive again. He has scars and blood on his front but they are because of his death, because he is dead he no longer has any spots that make him unique from other Spinda He also normally holds a simple black rose on him. Personality: Kyonshi is a very polite pokemon and is always sticking up for pokemon who he thinks need help. He also likes to dote on other pokemon as he always wanted to be a parent. Now that he is un-dead he is very much the same but he is much more quiet and is very thoughtful most of the time what he is thinking about though is of who brought him back History: N/A with site if interested please message me but understand it may not be pg13

Artwork of Kyonshi

Cute Kyonshi Ginka x3 Made by Kaeichi Proof they did it by clow AVartar:- by tjsauce Winter Kyonshi by continue proof by continue proof by Minjoo proof

Artwork of Spinda Trio

by Clow by Clow by Clow by Clow by AmakiMikashi from PF1 Proof they did it By Absol from PF1 Proof they did it By Absol from PF1 Proof they did it Art by Clow as christmas gift <3

Artwork of Team Shadow

Art link as its bigArt by TyzerLouiseProof they did it by AmakiMikashi from PF1 Proof they did it by AmakiMikashi from PF1 Proof they did it (reason why their is a big red square is because someone else's order was before my one) By Absol from PF1 Proof they did it Coal on his own by Minjoo proof
Flombee-

Artwork of Flombee

by kuromori

by this amazing person here
Toxeon

Artwork of Toxeon

by kuromori

by this amazing person here
Lillith

Lillith

Gijinka form by Minjoo proof

William

Name: William Age:25 Species: Human/Necromancer

Appearance

Description:-He wears a black trench coat that doesn't have any buckle or buttons on and is just simply black leathery cloth material. He wears black combat boots that have buckle on the sides with black trousers and has a simply black vest top on. His arms are covered in scars in the shape of odd symbols like runes or some sort, and he wears a single bracelet made of a silver chain with a pent star on it on his right wrist. He has Shoulder length hair that is black. He has a black eye-patch on his right eye, he ties the eyepatch around his head with a single string . (he wears it over that eye as it is bright purple from a spell that went wrong as the eye glows purple with Arcane rune shapes in it which freaks people out, so he wears the eye patch to keep attention away from himself). His eye that you can see is slate grey/blue. He also has two simple black ear-rings in his left ear
Personality:- William can appear to be very cold hearted and at first glance you would think he hates everything around him, however this is not so, to any zombies or undead creatures he summons (like his pet/best friend Tora whose soul he put into a dead cat so he could continue to live) he is very sweet towards them and shows a very caring side towards them. He hardly speak and chooses to only speak if he has to (unless he is speaking out a spell he doesn't mind those times) he also prefers to read books so conversation with him is often through a book cover instead of his face (if he even acknowledges you have spoken to him that is xP)

Tora

Tora is a magic cat thing more info on him soon Tora is a black cat with a green tinge to it's coat with green eyes that glow slightly when William does a spell Tora, his Neko form changes between young/middle teenager to adult one in this picture could his neko form be of the you/middle teenager :3 For his neko form he still has his ears and tail that have the greenish tinge to them, his hair is a shaggy mess that comes to his shoulders and is a mixture of black and green, his teeth remain pointed and his eye pupils remain as slits with the colour being green. His nails are also slightly pointed and have a green tinge to them. His skin colour is like a dark tan he wears a simply waistcoat that is black with dark green at the edges. He wears simple black trousers though they are a bit ripped in area's and scruffy looking and simply black sneakers/trainers though they too look a bit scruffy (his appearence in general is very scruffy looking though he has a tinge of mad animal about him too hence the pointed teeth and nails that stay

Artwork of William and Tora

By Clow

By Angelheart

Ditzy Loves...
Statusy thingies
Rank List
Newbie Beginner Rookie Junior Senior Superior Elite Master Ace Champion Arceus 0 6 20 40 80 160 240 320 400 480 All Eggs 0 6 50 100 200 350 500 650 800 1000 All Dex entries
No ShinyDex entries E 1-9 ShinyDex entries E+ 10-19 ShinyDex entries D 20-34 ShinyDex entries D+ 35-49 ShinyDex entries C 50-69 ShinyDex entries C+ 70-99 ShinyDex entries B 100-149 ShinyDex entries B+ 150-249 ShinyDex entries A 250-349 ShinyDex entries A+ 350-499 ShinyDex entries S 500-799 ShinyDex entries SS 800 or more ShinyDex entries SHINY All 833 ShinyDex entries Goal *Find a spinda egg-Done *Hatch a spinda egg bred by me-Done *Hatch a shiny Spinda-Done *Hatch an Albino Spinda-Done *Hatch a Melanistic Spinda-done *collect lots of spinda-current count 3515
...To Give Hugs!
This is where some sprites that I make and some other uses make will be kept :3
Sprites I made
:- THis is Kyonshi my Pokesona :- More Kyonshi :3 :- This is Sir Denji Suji I don't know this guys name but i like him -w- or this one but again I like him xP
Sprites others have made
-made by Growl86612 on PF1 Made by Alix-chan on PF1 These were made by Bryianna88 HERE
This post is to help my friend Puffle duck out x3 Here people on her site skin thread can see what it is they have voted for and have requested :3 (All finished/future skins at the time of making this were not counted in)

table

List of Requests and Votes by Users
User:Votes Cast:Requests Made:
Sköll

OR/AS Spoilers :P

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Aggron Arcanine and Growlithe Mudkip and evolutions Salamence shiny charizard
Squirtle Squad
Sandslash666 Vivillion, Butterfree & Beatifly Reshiram Floatzel Bulbasaur Charizard Butterfree spike eared pichu shiny totodile & evo Froslass lake trio Bellossom Espurr & Evolutions Ghastly & Evolutions Hydreigon Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny Typlosion Shiny Charmander & Evolutions Litwik Trapinch Serperior Shiny Shaymin Cresselia & Darkrai Darkrai Mega Houndoom & Mega Gengar Shiny Deino Shiny Espeon Pancham Elekid & Magby Sandshrew/Sandslash Shiny Charizard
Delilahwolf Reshiram Jolteon Aggron Winter Sawsbuck Lake Trio(Uxie, Mesprit, & Azelf) Tirtouga Piplup Inkay Seperior Haxorus Lickitung Audino Magikarp Meganium Pansear, Panpour, and Pansage Farfetch’d Shiny Furfrou Dewott Pichu and Pikachu Monferno Shiny Mankey Empoleon Shiny Mightyena
LünåÜmbråHaxorus Genesect Goomy Liepard Ninjask/Shedinja Pichu & Pikachu Plusle/Minun Raichu Tyranitar Umbreon & Glaceon shiny Greninja Aggron spiky eared pichu Scizor Shiny Umbreon, Espeon & Eevee Tentacool and Inkay
XCherryLimeX Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny None Yet!
XxXReaverWolfXxX Plusle/Minun Genesect Shiny Furfrou Aggron Pseudo Legends Torchic & Evolutions Palkia Hydreigon Team Flare/Lysandre
Lila-Rose None Yet! Genesect
Kozilek None Yet! Tirtouga
Mimmu Inkay Joltik Vivillion, Butterfree & Beautifly Unown Shiny Metagross Butterfree Ninjask/Shedinja Darkrai
California Pansear, Panpour, and Pansage Shiny Roselia Octillery Butterfree
Spring12 Pansear, Panpour, and Pansage shiny Volbeat liepard Dewott Plusle/Minun shiny roselia octillery shiny reshiram and zekrom
Lörd Pyrôn Genesect None yet!
tina1016 Genesect Plusle/Minun Delphox Scraggy/Scrafty Pancham shiny roselia Shiny Furfrou Espurr and evos Mega Latias/Latios Sabrina None yet!
Røsetrial None yet! shiny Volbeat
Karezi shiny Volbeat Shiny Furfrou Kangaskhan Kangaskhan bulbasaur
BlackStorm None yet! liepard
PANIC None yet! shiny roselia
NixNight None yet! delphox
octopolis Shiny Greninja Shiny Giratina Pancham shiny reshiram and zekrom Dewott Elekid and Magby shiny Pachirisu shiny Greninja Misty Octillery Inkay
BoWhatElse None yet! Scraggy and Scrafty
TyzerLouise Linoone, Furret & Raticate Braixen Lucario & gardevior Trappinch plusle and minun
13girl

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Red and Charizard Prof Oak Litwick Cottonee Pancham Mudkip & Evos Magikarp Vaporeon Spider pokemon Shiny Charizard Spiritomb Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny plusle and minun Shiny Furfrou Trubbish and Garbadour Ninjask/Shedinja Umbreon&Sylveon shiny Fennekin & Shiny froakie Typhlosion Espurr and Evos Butterfree
Trapinch Misty Magcargo
Dotta Liepard Dedenne Elekid & Magby Ghastly & Evolutions Goomy None yet!
Nãtsunøha liepard None yet!
CreamyAisu Dewott Piplup
kase k octillery None yet!
Mistress Ama Octillery Kangaskhan Shiny Roselia shiny Rapidash Palkia Team Aqua/Magma Sabrina
EmiMossberry Zygarde Joltik Shiny Mankey Trubbish + its evo Shiny Roggenrola + it's evos Professor Sycamore Prof Oak Scraggy/Scrafty Genesect Ghastly and Evolutions Grovyle Team Aqua + Magma Team Flare Team Galactic Butterfree Omanyte + Helix Fossil Omastar Scatterbug + Evos Vaporeon Spiritomb Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny Spider Pokemon Reshiram Shiny Elgyem Litwik& Elgyem Audino Salamence Unown Driftloon Kyogre and Groudon
Heartlessme9 Dewott None yet!
Bayx None yet! Braxien
Cajun Vampire Farfetch’d None yet!
Smooth Criminal Farfetch’d None yet!
KitKatKutie2 Articuno Froslass Flareon & Glaceon Team Flare/Lysandre Crowne City Beasties Trio Braixen Delphox Froakie Mudkip & Evolutions Riolu Salamence/Dragonite/Garchomp Serperior Shiny Fenekin & Shiny Froakie Shiny Rapidash Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom Shiny Roselia Tirtouga Vaporeon Umbreon/Glaceon Umbreon and Flareon
Luckytiger Legendary Bird Trio Houndoom & Mightyena Dawn & Piplup Shiny Ralts & evo Shiny Lugia/Ho-Oh Shiny Chestnaught Articuno Flareon & Glaceon vivilion,butterfree,and beautifly Gardevoir & Lucario Gardevoir Silver & Totadile Winter Sawsbuck Squirtle Squad Purrloin/Persian Cottonee Cresselia & Darkrai Lugia & Ho-Oh Sabrina nurse joy & office jenny elekid and magby shiny Greninja Ghastly & Evo Riolu Frosslass Spiky Eared Pichu Bellossom Butterfree Liepard Lugia & Shadow Lugia Riolu Buizel Suicune & Celebi
Jexsam None yet! Lucario/Espeon
Rythian None yet! shiny Fennekin & shiny froakie
bennett999 Jirachi Red & Charizard Silver & Totodile Team Galactic Mudkip & Evolutions Rayquaza Genesect Arcticuno Cilan Shiny Roselia Zygarde Lugia & Shadow Lugia None yet!
the trubish None yet! trubbish and garbadore
damonp Froakie shiny Fennekin & shiny froakie shiny Greninja Misty Spiky Eared Pichu Lickitung Red and Charizard
ZeroX-treme Kyogre and Groundon Squirtle Squad Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny Lucario/Espeon Riolu Jolteon S.Umbreon, Espeon, and Eevee Prof Oak
Teto Professor Oak Professor Sycamore Buizel Grovyle Misty Plusle / Minun pseudo legendaries squirtle squad Inkay Cottonee Pancham Ninjask / Shedinja Farfetch’d Piplup Serperior shiny Pachirisu Team Galactic autumn / winter Deerling Trubbish and Garbadore shiny Volbeat Espurr and evolutions Liepard Goomy Furret shiny Bidoof Cheren Joltik
ninetales12 Kyogre and Groudon Articuno Cresselia Suicune & Celebi Reshiram Audino Litwick Shiny Rotom Goomy Team Galactic Team Flare/Lysandre Shiny Scolipede Shiny Rapidash Mega Aggron Froslass Ninetales & Zoroark Lugia & Shadow Lugia Espurr & Evolutions Shiny Crowne City Beast Trio Mega Latias/Latios Shiny Arceus Cresselia & Darkra
Oddballme Shedinja/Ninjask None yet!
Tobias None yet! Raichu
Sethanite Serena & Fennekin Snivy, Fennekin, and Zorua
EbonyKnight6 Legendary Bird Trio Luxray & Arcanine Darkrai Mega Houndoom & Mega Gengar Monferno Shiny Crowne City Beast Trio Uxie, Mespirit & Azelf pyroar and luxray Grovyle Furret Pidgey and evo Jolteon Haxorus Raichu Shiny Swoobat Shiny Giratina Vaporeon Serena Shiny Umbreon, Espeon & Eevee Shiny Shinx & Evos Shiny Whimsicott Charizard Bellossom Hydreigon Liepard Serperior Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy Delphox Mega Kanto Starters Salamence/Dragonite/Garchomp Shiny Furfrou Ghastly and Evolutions meowth + persian Crobat
Wolf0725 None yet! Reshiram
AmiChan Dragonair poochyena Pichu Lyra Shiny Shinx and evos Reshiram None yet!
Rissan Goomy Vaporeon shiny Pachirisu
Juice Arcanine and Growlithe Houndoom and Mightyena Larvitar Shiny Rapidash Shiny Charizard Bulbasaur Salamence Trapinch Tyranitar Aggron Mudkip and evolutions Shiny Manectric Taillow and Swellow
KinaBlitz13 Shiny Furfrou Braixen None yet!
Tegari Braixen Raichu Shiny Shinx & Evo Shiny Whimsicott
Dr. Jolteon None yet! Pseudo-Legendaries
aladigifan

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Legendary Bird Trio Luxray & Arcanine houndoom/mightyena shiny ralts and evos shiny honedge and evos shiny ho-oh/lugia shiny chesnaught Kyogre and Groudon articuno Flareon & Glaceon jiarachi Joltik tentacool and inkay poochyena cubone phantump swellow tailow Magikarp Magnemite & Evolutions blitzle Red and Charizard umbreon/glaceon Dragonair and Hydreigon Prof Oak Bulbasuar & Totodile Froslass and Sneasel Darkrai Gold and Typhlosion Squirtle squad silver and totodile pichu and pikachu plusle and minun shiny luxio shiny Shaymin Mew and Cubone cresselia/darkrai officer joy and nurse jenny Shiny Charizard ghastly and evos Lugia and Ho-Oh Audino Haxorus Larvesta Shiny Shinx & Evolutions Aggron Dedenne Omastar Furret Palkia Torchic & Evolutions Shiny Crowne City Beast Trio sentret Sandshrew/Sandslash Butterfree Jolteon spike eared pichu froslass Bulbasaur scatterbug and evos hydredion buizel mega kanto starters
Chesnaught abnasnow pyroar and luxray Mega Aggron Floatzel zoroark and ninetails Shiny Totodile & evolutions Cilan Purrloin & Persian Mega houndoom and Mega gengar vivilion,butterfree,and beautifly Venasaur,Chesnaught,Sceptile lapras and shellos Linoone,furret,and raticate Gallade and roserade
lilypadlils1976 Piplup Charmander Axew Haxorous shiny swoobat
Unknownconcept Shiny Chesnaught Shiny Ho-Oh&Lugia Articuno Jirachi Diancie Joltik Zygarde Cheren Dewott Palkia Shiny Furfrou Unown Spiritomb Shiny Arceus Larvesta Shiny Carbink Shiny Crowne City Beast Trio Shiny Whimsicott Darkrai Klefki Prof. Sycamore Shiny Giratina Hydreigon Silver and Totodile Reshiram Pseudo-Legendaries Mega Aggron shiny Greninja Omanyte & Helix Fossil shiny Metagross Gold and Typhlosion
CyndaLuvSOAD

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Legendary Bird Trio mega blastoise Shiny Cyndaquil May and Max Umbreon and Sylveon Mightyena and Houdoom shiny Whimsicott shiny Luxio Please Shiny Ralts & Evolutions Shiny Chesnaught Groudon and Kyogre Diancie Jirachi Joltik Tentacool and Inkay Cresselia Suicune & Celebi Zygarde Cubone and Phantump Shiny Gyrados Shiny Carbink Red and Charizard vivilion,butterfree,and beautifly Froslass and Sneasel Prof Oak Professor Sycamore Volkner squirtle squad Lyra Purrloin and Persian Mega Mawile Mew and Cubone Shiny Shaymin Shiny Charizard Lugia and Ho-Oh shiny Greninja Goomy Chespin & Vulpix & Cyndaquil Gastly and evolutions Haxorus Inkay Mudkip and evolutions Pancham Pseudo-legendaries Salamance Unown Klefki Shiny Mankey Misty Sabrina team Magma/Aqua Raichu Larvesta Shiny Umbreon, Espeon & Eevee Dedenne Omastar Genesect Floatzel Ninjask&Shedinja Shiny Raichu Shiny Swoobat Bulbasaur Zoroark and ninetails Shiny metagross Shiny Beasts Empoleon Cilan
Azelf Uxie and Mesprit Kyurem Shiny Roggenrola and evolutions Shiny Deino Serena Shiny Slugma & Magcargo Shiny Shinx & Evolutions Shiny Charmander and evolutions Nurse Joy and Officer Jenny Spider Pokemon Silver and Totodile Ethan and Cyndaquil Crystal and Chikorita Pumpkaboo and Phantump Shiny Honedge and evos
AnimeRockz Inkay Dawn & Piplup Flareon & Glaceon Houndoom & Mightyena Cresselia & Darkrai Torchic & Evolutions Lugia and Shadow Lugia Jirachi Bellossom Riolu Winter Sawsbuck Pancham Mega Kanto Starters vivilion,butterfree,and beautifly Jolteon Red/Charaizard Professor Sycamore Prof Oak Lugia and Ho-Oh Reshiram Scatterbug and Evo Uxie, Mespirit and Azelf Shiny Charizard Pichu&Pikachu Serena Shiny Pachirisu Bulbasaur Misty Espurr & evo Umbreon&Sylveon Serena and Fennekin
RainbowMalik Braixen Cottonee
Marmar Jolteon Charizard Salamence Salamence/Dragonite/Garchomp Umbreon & Glaceon Cottonee Misty Shiny Deino Delphox Dewott Elekid & Magby Farfetch'd Froakie Furret Team Aqua/Magma Team Flare/Lysandre Serena Tirtouga Team Galactic Bellossom
Aro Volturi Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom Kyurem shiny Rapidash shiny Metagross None yet!
Flame On Lucario & Espeon Riolu
KatastrophicKK Inkay Piplup Umbreon and Sylveon Spring/Summer Deerling
MdnghtShadow Gastly & Evos Unown Charizard Froslass Omanyte Pseudo-Legendaries None yet!
alena8301 Delphox None yet!
nerdcore None yet! Seperior
SilverKiri Salamence Bulbasaur Cottonee Goomy None yet!
iamgamer215 None yet! Chespin, Vulpix, & Cyndaquil
ShotoNemar Floatzel Shiny Crowne City Beast Trio Typhlosion Espurr & Evo Raichu Haxorus Monferno Froakie Magikarp Riolu Vaporeon Furret Pidgey & Evolutions Shiny Shinx & Evolutions Charmander Dedenne Butterfree Charizard Shiny Raichu Jolteon Larvitar
Birdi Charmander Gardevoir shiny Charmander & evolutions Bulbasaur None yet!
Kirito777 None yet! Magikarp Gabite
Salagon Salamence Salamence, Dragonite, & Garchomp
Ninby Shiny Ralts and Evolutions vivilion,butterfree,and beautifly shiny Carbink Yanmega Squirtle Squad Vaporeon Autumn/Winter Deerling Audino Bulbasaur Cottonee Delphox Furret Goomy Magikarp Pidgey & Evolutions Serperiro Shiny Furfrou Spring/Summer Deerling Tirtouga shiny Metagross Froslass Butterfree Sentret Shiny Greninja Tirtouga shiny Scolipede Vaporeon
iciEevee cresselia Cresselia & Darkrai Gardevoir Piplup Team Aqua/Magma Professor Sycamore silver and totodile squirtle squad Bellossom shiny pachirisu shiny roselia umbreon and glaceon umbreon and sylveon shiny rapidash Furret Umbreon and Sylveon Serena spiky eared pichu winter sawsbuck Shiny Rapidash Shiny Gengar Espurr & Evolutions mega blaziken Shiny Shaymin May and Max
TonyClock spring/summer deerling winter Sawsbuck
sasunaru130

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Arcanine and Growlithe Flareon & Glaceon Diancie Jirachi vivilion,butterfree,and beautifly Darkrai Darkrai/Cresselia squirtle squad shiny Shaymin Shiny Fennekin & Shiny Froakie Rioulu, Leafeon, and Glaceon Serena spiky eared pichu Froslass Shiny Arceus buizel Hydreigon Lyra Ethan lake trio
Team Aqua/Magma Shiny Crowne City Beast Trio Spiritomb Mega Kanto Starters Lugia and Ho-Oh Magnemite & Evolutions Volkner Cresselia Espeon Zoroark Shiny Ho-Oh and Lugia Legendary Bird Trio
Tasos500 Rayquaza Arcanine and Growlithe Gallade and roserade May and Max Shiny Honedge and evos Team Aqua and Magma Jirachi Silver and Totodile Ho-Oh and Lugia Red and Charizard Prof Oak Professor Sycamore Piplup Omastar Zekrom Delphox Genesect Goomy Omanyte & Helix Fossil nurse joy & office jenny Dedenne Torchic evo line Mega Latias/Latios Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom Serena Furret Shiny Salamence Torchic & Evolutions Lugia and Shadow Lugia Charizard Spiky Eared Pichu Grovyle Ethan

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
ARameth Aggron Cilan Floatzel Lugia & Ho-Oh Prof. Sycamore Delphox Charizard Gardevoir Sandshrew & Sandslash Torchic and Evolutions Typlosion Mega Mawile
CaitlynMellark Kyogre & Groudon Shiny Chesnaught Froakie Tirtouga Prof. Oak Volkner Cilan Litwick Raichu Scizor Liepard Jolteon Misty Lyra Typhlosion Inkay Vaporeon Braixen Delphox Charmander Torchic & Evolutions Mega Latias/Latios Vaporeon & Espeon Yanmega
SummerLove Zygarde Pseudo-Legendaries Shiny Pachirisu Audino Dedenne Team Aqua/Magma Bellossom Cilan Mega Kanto Starters Uxie, Mespirit & Azelf Shiny Giratina Pidgey & Evolutions
mystëryKey Uxie, Mesprit & Azelf Unown Reshiram Darkrai Shiny Metagross Klefki
mrsnipah Litwick Klefki Raichu shiny greninja serena spike eared pichu Omastar sentret
Lemmy Braixen Magcargo Zygarde Typhlosion Dragonair & Hydreigon Klefki Rayquaza Red & Charizard Hydreigon Haxorus Salamence Salamence/Dragonite/Garchomp Shiny Salamence Uxie/Mesprit/Azelf Charizard Shiny Charizard Dedenne Espurr & Evolutions Inkay Misty Pancham Pseudo-Legendaries Scizor Abomasnow None yet!
Shinxlover Pamcham None yet!
Nitro Indigo Grovyle Piplup Riolu None yet!
Fennëx Grovyle None yet!
Dynosoar Ghastly and Evolutions Salamance Furret Jolteon Umbreon and Glaceon Aggron Winter Sawsbuck None yet!
ravenwolf Bulbasaur Goomy winter Spawsbuck umbreon and glaceon Umbreon and Sylveon spring/Summer Deerling Shiny pachirisu Shiny Reshiram and Zekerom shiny rapidash None yet!
cheryl Riolu Vanillish
Allie Autumn/Winter Deerling Braixen Bulbasaur Delphox Grovyle Haxorus Hydreigon Jolteon Kyurem Mudkip & Evolutions Palkia Pancham Pansage/Pansear/Panpour Pichu & Pikachu Plusle/Minun Pseudo-Legendaries Salamence Scizor Shiny Deino Shiny Elgyem & Elgyem Shiny Fenekin & Shiny Froakie Shiny Furfrou Shiny Greninja Shiny Mankey Shiny Pachirisu Shiny Rapidash Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom Shiny Roggenrola & Evolutions Shiny Roselia Shiny Swoobat Shiny Volbeat Snivy, Fennekin & Zorua Spring/Summer Deerling Team Aqua/Magma Team Flare/Lysandre Team Galactic Trapinch Tirtouga Trubbish & Garbadore Tyranitar Umbreon & Glaceon Umbreon & Sylveon Unown Vaporeon Vaporeon & Espeon Winter Sawsbuck Charizard Serena Typhlosion
Riolu lover Villivon, Butterfree, and Beautifly, Jolteon shiny mightyena Shiny Crowne City Beast Trio Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny pyroar & luxray Shiny Charizard mega mawile Shiny Umbreon Espeon & Eevee zoroark & ninetails Riolu, Glaceon & Leafeon
MiDZ Riolu, Glaceon, and Leafeon Audino Chespin and Vulpix and Cyndaquil Delphox Furret None yet!
CatLady None yet! Larvesta
Sky the Crow Zygarde Cheren Froslass and Sneasel Prof. Sycamore Omanyte & Helix Fossil Omastar Hydreigon Shiny Greninja Shiny Metagross Salamence Shiny Arceus Froslass Palkia Genesect Lugia and Ho-oh Shiny Giratina Shiny Salamence
Anaís None yet! Dedenne
shinyraichu

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Celebi & Victini Cresselia & Darkrai Jirachi Kyurem Pumpkaboo & Phantump shiny pachrisu shiny rapidash shiny roggenrola & evolutions shiny roselia Bellossom Lugia & Ho-Oh Magikarp Mew & Cubone shiny carbink Aggron, Dragonair & Hydreigon Grovyle Piplup Pyroar & Luxray haxorus Lugia & Shadow Lugia Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom Audino riolu shiny charizard tyranitar Silver + totadile dedenne empoleon hydreigon Darkrai Pseudo-Legendaries sentret trubbish garbador
shiny raichu Lucario and gardevoir Diancie Empoleon and milotic
AngelDragonheart Pidgy & Evo Sabrina Salamance Shiny Metagross Shiny Crowne City Beast Trio Shiny Totodile Evo Charizard Bulbasaur and Totodile Torchic & Evolutions
Grace.See2

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Serena
Scatterbug & Evolutions
squid. Inkay None yet!
rapidash2014 Zoroark Unown Darkrai Jirachi Gardevoir Kyurem Reshiram Palkia Riolu Cresselia/Darkrai Uxie/Mexprit/Azelf Team Galatic Lugia/Ho-oh Torchic & Evolutions Piplup Plusle/Minun None yet!
Sunfeather Palkia None yet!
PhoenixSong Torchic & Evolutions Shiny Crowne City Beast Trio Sentret None yet!
moonlight1222 Prof. Sycamore Ethan Jolteon Shiny Shaymin Piplup Liepard Dewott Winter Sawsbuck Nurse Joy & Officer Jenny Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom Serena Furret Cilan Genesect Kyurem Misty Reshiram Litwick
blue2142 Professor Sycamore Shiny Umbreon, Espeon & Eevee froslass shiny luxio
Meulon Legendary Bird Trio crystal and chikorita volkner Cheren Ethan & Cyndaquil Misty Plusle/Minun Sabrina Silver & Totodile nurse joy & office jenny Audino Grovyle Salamence team aqua/magma umbreon & glaceon bellossom bulbasaur cottonee ethan vaporeon & espeon litwik delphox genesect serperior spiritomb lyra
Konan Salamence/Dragonite/Garchomp Hydreigon zoroark and ninetails Lugia and Shadow Lugia
FrenchQuebecker Pidgey & Evolutions Winter Sawsbuck Palkia Charizard Furret None yet!
lionmane5 Shiny Umbreon, Espeon & Eevee Buizel Winter Sawsbuck Bulbasuar Grovyle Blitzle
coolcat12347 Legendary Bird Trio Squirtle squad spiky eared pichu
Lt. Akuma Haxorus Buizel Espurr&Evolutions Winter Sawsbuck Jolteon Zoroark&Ninetales None yet!
Melantha Frost Articuno Froslass & Sneasel Diancie Shiny Carbink Umbreon and Glaceon Prof Oak Professor Sycamore Dedenne Grovyle Lugia & Shadow Lugia Froslass Froslass and Sneasel
Lucario321 Flareon & Glaceon lucario None yet!
riolu1100 squirtle squad Shiny Manectric Aggron Mega Aggron Mega Kanto Starters Shiny Charizard Shiny Charmander & Evolutions Shiny Greninja None yet!
Kataïgis Lugia & Shadow Lugia Mega Houndoom & Mega Gengar Mega Kanto Starter Shiny Honedge & Evolutions Silver & Totodile Shiny Roggenrola & Evolutions Tentacool and Inkay Cresselia & Darkrai Crystal & Chikorita Red/Charizard Litwik Shiny Giratina Vaporeon Goomy Gastly & Evolutions Pyroar & Luxray Salamence/Dragonite/Garchomp Serperior Articuno
Lucario31 Charizard Pyroar and Luxray Liepard Serperior None yet!
PinkVaporeon Vaporeon None yet!
aurajem13 Luxray & Arcanine Litwik Liepard Lyra Cilan Team Aqua/Magma None yet!
Void Espurr & Evolutions None yet!
RoseTheRanger vivilion,butterfree,and beautifly Red and Charizard Haxorus Lyra Professor Oak Floatzel Braixen Lugia and Ho-Oh Grovyle Delphox Serperior Winter Sawsbuck None yet!
TDClicheX None yet! Froakie
KatsuraAkamitsu Litwick None yet!
firepiplup Piplup Pseudo-legendaries Pyroar & Luxray Shiny Doduo Shiny Cyndaquil
Tifa Bellossom Jirachi Shiny Manectric Espurr and Evolutions Shiny Shaymin None yet!
Starburst Inkay Litwick Butterfree None yet!
LadyLust420 Scyther Aggron Cheren Shiny Arceus Espeon Octillery Monferno Spider Pokémon Torchic and Evos Shiny Raichu Driftloon Braixen Arbok and Serviper Farfetch'd Darkrai Pidgey & Evos Shiny Pachirisu Shiny Fenekin & Shiny Froakie Spiritomb Bellossom Buizel Shiny Crowne City Beast Trio Shiny Volbeat Cubone and Phantump Ninjask/Sheinja Empoleon Prof Oak Typlosion Vivillion Butterfree and Beautifly Shiny Roselia Omastar Froakie Inkay Piplup Sentret Shiny Whimsicott Liepard Scatterbug and Evolutions Shiny Charmander and Evolutions Shiny Doduo Pansage/Pansear/Panpour Klefki Pichu and Pikachu Reshiram Pyroar and Luxray Shiny Furfrou Umbreon and Sylveon Umbreon & Glaceon Vaporeon & Espeon Shiny Umbreon, Espeon, & Eevee Shiny Rapidash Plusle/Minun Butterfree Cottonee Goomy Litwick Pancham Mew and Cubone Shiny Espeon Shiny Leafeon and Shiny Eevee Suicune and Shiny Suicune Shiny Gyrados Rayquaza
redhead1804 All water starters Shiny Shaymin Froakie Professor Sycamore
Stpeeptehern Shiny Ralts and Evolutions Gardevoir
TheBrightestEyes

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Zoroark and Ninetales Luxray & Arcanine Abomasnow Articuno Bellosom Kangaskahn cubone and phantump Linoone,furret,and raticate Flareon & Glaceon squirtle squad jolteon shiny mightyena
Shiny Carbink!
Lady Aria Silver and Totodile Squirtle Squad Shiny Pachirisu None yet!
Pinkpiplup72 Cresselia & Darkrai Zoroark and Ninetales Piplup None yet!
FirelightKnight Riolu None yet!
Ch3lz haxorus Dragonair and Hydreigon
Snøwfox Shiny Carbink shiny Mightyena None yet!
DuskAurøra Vivillion, Butterfree, Beatifly None yet!
Baddalaur Pancham Sandshrew and Sandslash Cubone and Mew Poocheyena Shiny Espeon Shiny Gyrados Cubone and Phantump Arbok and Serviper Scyther
bleachrockz Lugia & Shadow Lugia! None yet!
Samurottguy None yet! poochyena
victini04 shiny ralts and evos kyogre and groudon celebi and victini None yet!
fanatical-ferret Arbok & Seviper Charmander Audino Chespin & Vulpix & Cyndaquil Blitzle Shiny Charmander & Evolutions Shiny Rapidash Shiny Shinx & Evolutions Zoroark & Ninetales Dewott Lyra Purrloin & Persian Pyroar & Luxray Sentret Raichu Pidgey & Evolutions None yet!
TheBackup'sFeet shiny carbink Dewott None yet!
CutePichu Pichu and Pikachu None yet!
Virgostar830 None yet! Zygarde
Tigermoon Litwick Arcanine Aggron Shiny Litwick and evos Lucario None yet!
Sleepy-Sheep shiny Raichu None yet!
Chikouu Ethan & Cyndaquil Lugia & Shadow Lugia Sneasle & Froslass Team Aqua/Magma Team Flare/Lysandre None yet!
Artemesia Articuno Jirachi
FarFromFreedom kyogre and groudon Articuno Audino Pumpkaboo & Phantump Floatzel Red & Charizard Shiny Carbink None yet!
Mbdragon7 Arcanine and Growlithe Gallade and roserade Lucario and Gardevoir Celebi and Victini Cresselia and Darkrai Empoleon and Milotic Shiny Metagross Bellossom Shiny Roselia Torchic & evolutions Jirachi Lugia/Shadow Lugia Shiny Ralts & Evolutions
CuteBunny13

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Arcanine and Growlithe Gallade and roserade May and Max Mega Kanto Starters Dawn and Piplup Dragonair & Hydreigon Inkay Poochyena Kyogre & Groudon Shiny Chesnaught Zoroark & Ninetails Sneasle & Froslass Pyroar & Luxray Mega Mawile
Flareon & Glaceon Houndoom & Mightyena Shiny Mawile
Shadowsdance Shiny Ho-Oh/Lugia Red & Charizard Silver & Totodile Lugia & Shadow Lugia Shiny Shaymin Jirachi Articuno None yet!
Nightwisper scraggy and SCrafty None yet!
Smobble Shiny Whimsicott Pumpkaboo & Phantump kyogre and groudon Chesnaught Chespin & Vulpix & Cyndaquil Shiny Chesnaught
ChronosFury Kyogre and Groundon None yet!
Keladry

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Arcanine and Growlithe Shiny Ralts and Evolutions Unown Sabrina Shiny Chesnaught Lucario & Gardevoir Pumpkaboo & Phantump
None yet!
Froststep None yet! Galvantula
Kamilejszon Legendary Bird Trio Cresselia & Darkrai Arcanine and Growlithe Blitzle Shiny Charmander & Evolutions Spiritomb Taillow & Swellow Tirtouga Houndoom & Mightyena Torchic & Evolutions Klefki Elekid & Magby Mega Kanto Starters Pumpkaboo & Phantump Dawn and Piplup
skinswallows Lapras and Shellos None yet!
turtleperson dawn and piplup shiny totodile and evolutions Arcanine and Growlithe mega blastoise All Water Starters
Arcanine86155 pyroar and luxray Arcanine and Growlithe
Førbidden Arcanine and Growlithe None yet!
LunaOokami Umbreon & Flareon Luxray and Arcanine
Pikachamig

Are you sure?

Mega Hoenn Starters
Legendary Bird Trio
Ledian
KikiTheCat Darkrai None yet!
slee1702 Torchic and Evolutions None yet!
Username None yet! None yet!
welp that's about it for my journal if anyone (who has read to this point xP) wishes to make a post and ask a question feel free to :3
Shiny Hunting Info
Here I shall place down how I have fared with my hunts :3
PF1
Hunted Spinda, Bulbasaur and Vulpix but forgot to keep tabs on them Charmander:-12 shinies found only 10 were for orders...>[41 F], [45 F],[54 F], [59 M], [64 M], [66 M], [85 M], [109 M], [168 F], [192 M], [242 M], [252 M] Ponyta:- 20 shinies found only 18 were for orders...>[44 M],[61 F], [81 M], [87 m], [128 F], [129 M], [135 M], [164 M], [169 M], [174 F], [195 F], [196 F],[248 F],[310 M] {Mini Rader Reset}, [58 M],[91 M],[98 F], [120 M], [138 M], [170 F] Deino-17 shinies needed 12 shinies needed for orders :-[65 F],[88 F],[102 M],[133 F],[141 M],[146 M],[176 M],[188 M],[248 M],[264 M]*Reset at 366**Reset at 366* (49 F), (65 F), (89 M), (135 F),(140 M), (143 M), (164 F) Pansear-14 shinies found only needed 13 for orders (64 M),(67 F),(70 M),(81 M),(84 F), (111 F), (120 M), (275 M), (330 M), (347 M),(359 M), (371 M), *Reset* (53 M), (83 M) Zorua-11 shinies found only needed 10 for orders (124 M),(167 M), (179 M), (210 F),(220 M),(233 M),(238 M),(246 M),(263 M) (280 M) Zapdos- 5 shinies found:-49, 62, 99, 119, 152 Azurill-7 shinies found needed 7:- (69 F), (80 M), (89 F), (119 M), (206 M), (230 F), (231 M) Pidgey hunt:-7 shinies found needed 7:-(49 F),(87 M), (95 M), (107 M), (110 F), (124 M), (128 F) Buneary hunt 5 Shinies found needed 5:- (79 F),(87 F), (92 M), (95 M) (98 F) Rattata Hunt:- 4 shinies found needed 4:- (35 M), (41 F), (106 F),(112 F)
PFQ
(Shiny's hatched: Shinies Wanted: Eggs Hatched) Shiny Spinda hunt :- 2:5:530- on pause Shinies hatched : 81 M, 274 M Shiny Skiddo Hunt:- 4:4 Shinies Hatched: 124F, 209M, 233M, 479F Shiny Gulpin Hunt (Chain broke so it's in two parts):- 5:5:301
1st Chain
:73
2nd Chain
69-M, 226-M, 62M, 68-M, 69F Shiny Scraggy Hunt 6:6:158 56M, 87M, 114M, 122F, 141M, 156M Shiny Ponyta hunt :- 8:7:341 5M, 97M, 149F, 150F, 171F, 184F, 235F, 237M Shiny Vulpix Hunt:-17:9:698 51M, 86F, 240F, 246M, 247F, 281M, 287F, 289F, 314M, 477F, 488F, 530F, 641F, 651F, 663F, 684F, 689F Shiny Halloween Purrloin Hunt:-10:9:212 44F, 51F, 55M, 107M, 125M, 128F, 174M, 202F, 210M, 211F Shiny Litwick hunt :- 34:29:739 59F, 72F, 83M, 110F, 175F, 178F, 186M, 208M, 219F, 252M, 255F, 314M, 328F, 336F, 356M, 369M, 410F, 445M, 449F, 455F, 467M, 511F, 512F, 571F, 573M, 585F, 606F, 614F, 641M, 668F, 673M, 699M, 700F, 738M Albino's:- 35M, 283M, 337M, 360F, 402F, 461M, 531F, 633F, 657F, 714M Shiny Drilbur hunt:- 8:7:191 40M, 42F, 43M, 48M, 141M, 180M, 185M, 186M Albino's:- 89F, 143M Shiny Drifloon hunt:- 12:9:428 108F, 111M, 137M, 149F, 168M, 184M, 188F, 238M, 287F, 292F, 294F, 356M No Albino's Shiny Sentret hunt:- 7:6:307 64F, 166M, 169M, 184M, 186M, 208M, 271M Albino's:- 217M Shiny Slowpoke hunt:- 11:9:245 60 F, 63M, 66M, 67F, 68F, 71M, 109F, 162M, 173M, 176F, 197M Albino's:- 156F Shiny Mew hunt:- 3:?:172 128F, 143F, 148F No albino's Shiny Buneary hunt:- 14:9:438 24F, 41M, 91M, 110F, 161F, 164M, 169M, 179F, 196F, 310M, 350M, 391F, 397F, 427F Albino's:- 352F 2nd Shiny Drilbur hunt:- 9:8:288 45F, 150F, 154M, 160F, 163M, 254F, 258F, 279M, 285F Albino's:- None 1st attempt at Melan Spinda hunt:- 57:?:1606 Shinies:-44M, 55M, 65M, 108M, 216M, 230M, 242M, 254F, 255F, 267F, 283M, 284F, 398M, 429M, 439F, 467M, 503M, 527M, 571F, 576M, 583F, 642M, 643F, 654F, 664M, 765F, 777M, 780F, 820F, 843M, 911M, 921F, 928F, 930M, 932F, 983M, 1014F, 1053M, 1106M, 1208M, 1231F, 1236M, 1277F, 1308M, 1405F, 1406F, 1435F, 1456M, 1470F, 1483F, 1495M, 1520M, 1534M, 1548F, 1558F, 1572F, 1598F Albino's:- 82M, 231F, 241M, 550F, 595M, 868F, 878F, 926F, 1047F, 1183M Shiny Minccino hunt:- 12:5:468 Shinies:- 40F, 57M, 112M, 131F, 160F, 178F, 244F, 286F, 325F, 354F, 360F, 456F Albino's:- None Shiny Skorupi hunt:- 32:11:710 need 2 albino's Shinies:- 51F, 85F, 114F, 130M, 207F, 222F, 227F, 235F, 262F, 319M, 320M, 330F, 334M, 373M, 388M, 408F, 410M, 419F, 456F, 459F, 471F, 509M, 534M, 570F, 586M, 625M, 631F, 663F, 665F, 682F 693F Albino's:-598F Melanistic:-267F
Clow's AvatarClow
*Sits at bottom of journal staring at posts* I see my stuff *Slinks away*

Rose Garden Art Shop

Custom Art to Suit Your Taste

Chibis, Reference Sheets, Complete Pieces Visit The Shop
hehe yup your stuff is everywhere here xP I'm thinking of adding a section where I do a story of sorts but not sure if I should -.-;
for my reference on the new incense thing:- Snorlax + Full Incense = Munchlax Wobbuffet + Lax Incense = Wynaut Chansey/Blissey + Luck Incense = Happiny Mr. Mime + Odd Incense = Mime Jr. Chimecho + Pure Incense = Chingling Sudowoodo + Rock Incense = Bonsly Roselia/Roserade + Rose Incense = Budew Marill/Azumarill + Sea Incense = Azurill Mantine + Wave Incense = Mantyke

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page