PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sandslash's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Sandslash's Journal >

Sandslash666's AvatarSandslash666
RP's and OC's: These are some of the Rp's I'm apart of :3 None yet on here ALL OF BACKSTORIES NEEDS TO BE REDONE NOT ALL ACCURATE AS FOR PROOF OF WHO DID THEM I AM IN THE WORKING OF GETTING SOME SCREENSHOTS FOR THE ART OF MY OC'S OF THE PEOPLE WHO DID THEM NOTE ON ALL WORK BY ABSOL:- The reason why the proof with Absol's works is the way that it is, is because it was over on PF1 and I had deleted all of the PM's with him actually having the work in the PM to show he was the one to do them but the ones marked with his name are his works he did for me as I paid for a fair chunk of art from him though if this will not work as correct art credit I will be willing to take all of Absol's work out of here if a mod could PM me to let me know that I need to remove them as I am unsure if it will count as art credit or not ^.^; Ditzy-

Ditzy info

Name: Ditzy Pokemon: Normal Spinda Looks: Ditzy is a normal looking spinda with three spote down his right arm and 2 spots on his left arm, apart from that he has no other spots. His top of his left ear has been ripped off by other Spinda and he has numerous scars on his face and body the only reminders of his horrid past. He often holds a 5 petalled blue flower, each petal ends in a point. (kinda of like a bluestar flower) Personality: Despite his unhappy past Ditzy is normally quite a happy pokemon, though he is extremely wary of other pokemon and is very shy around those he does not know and it may seem to others that he is a mute when he is not. History:N/A with site if interested please message me but understand it may not be pg13

Artwork of Ditzy

Done by Clow ... Proof Done by Zerobold...Proof
Dizzy-

Dizzy

Name: Dizzy Pokemon:shiny Spinda Looks: Dizzy is a shiny green Spinda with a crown of green spots around his head and three green spots on his body Dizzy also has a Green hellebore flower (with the petal open all the time) Personality: Dizzy is normally a very happy Spinda but he can get jealous very easily over the simplest of things. He gets very excited over stars however and is able to navigate his way in the dark by the stars and knows each star by heart. HE also like to make other pokemon smile and laugh. History: N/A with site if interested please message me but understand it may not be pg13

Artwork of Dizzy

Made by DRAGON639 from PF1..:- ]Proof they did it by Clow
Kyonshi-

Kyonshi

Name: Kyonshi Pokemon:Zombie Spinda Looks: Kyonshi has a black body and red arms and red area normally on a spinda around the waist is still red, Instead of ears he has 3 feathers attached to the top of his head where his ears should be and has wings coming from his back that are stained with blood. He has a skull on his forehead that has a purpose for him being alive again. He has scars and blood on his front but they are because of his death, because he is dead he no longer has any spots that make him unique from other Spinda He also normally holds a simple black rose on him. Personality: Kyonshi is a very polite pokemon and is always sticking up for pokemon who he thinks need help. He also likes to dote on other pokemon as he always wanted to be a parent. Now that he is un-dead he is very much the same but he is much more quiet and is very thoughtful most of the time what he is thinking about though is of who brought him back History: N/A with site if interested please message me but understand it may not be pg13

Artwork of Kyonshi

Cute Kyonshi Ginka x3 Made by Kaeichi Proof they did it by clow AVartar:- by tjsauce Winter Kyonshi by continue proof by continue proof by Minjoo proof

Artwork of Spinda Trio

by Clow by Clow by Clow by Clow by AmakiMikashi from PF1 Proof they did it By Absol from PF1 Proof they did it By Absol from PF1 Proof they did it Art by Clow as christmas gift <3

Artwork of Team Shadow

Art link as its bigArt by TyzerLouiseProof they did it by AmakiMikashi from PF1 Proof they did it by AmakiMikashi from PF1 Proof they did it (reason why their is a big red square is because someone else's order was before my one) By Absol from PF1 Proof they did it Coal on his own by Minjoo proof
Flombee-

Artwork of Flombee

by kuromori

by this amazing person here
Toxeon

Artwork of Toxeon

by kuromori

by this amazing person here
Lillith

Lillith

Gijinka form by Minjoo proof

William

Name: William Age:25 Species: Human/Necromancer

Appearance

Description:-He wears a black trench coat that doesn't have any buckle or buttons on and is just simply black leathery cloth material. He wears black combat boots that have buckle on the sides with black trousers and has a simply black vest top on. His arms are covered in scars in the shape of odd symbols like runes or some sort, and he wears a single bracelet made of a silver chain with a pent star on it on his right wrist. He has Shoulder length hair that is black. He has a black eye-patch on his right eye, he ties the eyepatch around his head with a single string . (he wears it over that eye as it is bright purple from a spell that went wrong as the eye glows purple with Arcane rune shapes in it which freaks people out, so he wears the eye patch to keep attention away from himself). His eye that you can see is slate grey/blue. He also has two simple black ear-rings in his left ear
Personality:- William can appear to be very cold hearted and at first glance you would think he hates everything around him, however this is not so, to any zombies or undead creatures he summons (like his pet/best friend Tora whose soul he put into a dead cat so he could continue to live) he is very sweet towards them and shows a very caring side towards them. He hardly speak and chooses to only speak if he has to (unless he is speaking out a spell he doesn't mind those times) he also prefers to read books so conversation with him is often through a book cover instead of his face (if he even acknowledges you have spoken to him that is xP)

Tora

Tora is a magic cat thing more info on him soon Tora is a black cat with a green tinge to it's coat with green eyes that glow slightly when William does a spell Tora, his Neko form changes between young/middle teenager to adult one in this picture could his neko form be of the you/middle teenager :3 For his neko form he still has his ears and tail that have the greenish tinge to them, his hair is a shaggy mess that comes to his shoulders and is a mixture of black and green, his teeth remain pointed and his eye pupils remain as slits with the colour being green. His nails are also slightly pointed and have a green tinge to them. His skin colour is like a dark tan he wears a simply waistcoat that is black with dark green at the edges. He wears simple black trousers though they are a bit ripped in area's and scruffy looking and simply black sneakers/trainers though they too look a bit scruffy (his appearence in general is very scruffy looking though he has a tinge of mad animal about him too hence the pointed teeth and nails that stay

Artwork of William and Tora

By Clow

By Angelheart

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
× 20 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page