PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Single post in Sandslash's Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals > Sandslash's Journal >

Sandslash666's Avatarhypermode-12.pngSandslash666
hypermode.pngcomplete.pngss.png
Im giving out these dexes for free to try and help those struggling with filling in the mega section of their pokedex I have the entire collection of mega pokemon and apart from 7 legendries all the rest are in shiny form
which also gives you the regular dex
:3 Before we move on their are some rules that are needed *This is a dex service not for you to keep, in other words i would like my pokemon back asap failure to return my pokemon will result in a report *if you want to send a thank you payment back (or donation) with my pokemon feel free to but you dont have to x3 *not really a rule but apart from kyreum i can help out with other form changes as well :3 (will add more if needed ) That should be it x3 hopefully i can help out enough people who are needing help with their pokedexes <3 Ive split the mega's up into catergories so if anyone wants to go a catergory at a time im fine with that x3

Shiny Mega's

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Very Rare

PFQ

Mega Eeveelution

Mega Legendries

Non Shiny Mega Legendries

Hope everyone has a great day x3

Things I'm collecting

All of the regi Summon items except steel(not enough space here to show the progress bars check my about me for them :3 )
summon_spe.png × 21 /500
looking for Maravol Patterns check out the Maravol Breeders Directory Avartar done by continue
© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page