PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Introduce Magikarp Patterns from "Magikarp Jump" for Fishing Hut

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 123456

söbble's Avatarsöbble
I mean, you can get shinies from the fishing hut already, so if this was added to the fishing hut I don't see why gold pattern magikarp couldn't just be "added," as a shiny magikarp... Although that would mean not having to add it because it's already there :P
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
mybulbasaur's Avatarmybulbasaur
I know before, I said there could be a s/a/m for each pattern but now I realize that's a LOT of sprites to edit and far too much for just one Pokémon.. I mean I don't know, since it is approved I guess we'll just wait and see how they do it!
I hoard Bulbasaur and its evolutions! Donations are always appreciated! Avatar created by myself for myself.
Supra's AvatarSupra
×People doubt and it gets accepted. I love this idea, although already in the approved, it would be great to get a new accomplishment in with this. It sounds great.
Lariat's AvatarLariat
Just saw, and I must say I am super excited for this! I love playing the game and collecting the different patterns - so I will be looking forward to collecting them here too.
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
very excited beat the whole majikarp jump game because i have no life
AkenoReeChan's AvatarAkenoReeChan
I love all the magikarp pattens from magikarp jump but how will we get the pattens for the magikarps and what should a shiny patten magikarp look like though
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I think those questions will be addressed when this is actually implemented, whether it be tomorrow or a year+ from now. :P
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp from Dungeon Meshi ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
Anduin's AvatarAnduin
Just please god make it like Flabebe, if I lost Arceus rank over this that'd be.... brutal. Otherwise though it's a wonderful idea.

QUOTE originally posted by GDjack9178

I love all the magikarp pattens from magikarp jump but how will we get the pattens for the magikarps and what should a shiny patten magikarp look like though
As stated in the title and explanation of my idea they would be found through the Fishing Hut. And I don't know what a shiny would look like; maybe the patterned ones just won't have shiny versions, we'll just have to see! :)

QUOTE originally posted by Anduin

Just please god make it like Flabebe, if I lost Arceus rank over this that'd be.... brutal. Otherwise though it's a wonderful idea.
I assume they would be like Flabébé, as well as Vivillon (I don't think their patterns count toward the dex, do they?) I would like them to just be another collectible type of Pokémon, as well as give use to a currently small part of the game. :)

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page